Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

I feel bad for him and his fans.He’s such a good actor but he seems to be in the worst phase career wise.

And if there’s even 1% truth to all this high handed attitude rumours then he deserves it.I never would have imagined of all actors Ranveer would be an overbearing person on sets.He seems so chill otherwise.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

That Farah Khan on vanity van demands seems true now, and its no one else but RS. sad.

SLB in his latest interview said how important it is that the films do well at box office. Baiju Bawra getting shelved and Love and War happening, its the impact of animal. I said it before, animal impact huge. I also feel maybe its Alia who really convinced RK to do Love and War. SLB doesn't really interest RKsmiley36

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

I feel bad for him and his fans.He’s such a good actor but he seems to be in the worst phase career wise.

And if there’s even 1% truth to all this high handed attitude rumours then he deserves it.I never would have imagined of all actors Ranveer would be an overbearing person on sets.He seems so chill otherwise.

In one episode of kapil sharma show Ranveer had promised Kapil to host his show for him when Kapil's first film would come out. When Kapil's first film was about to be released Kapil thought it would be a good promotion for the film if Ranveer actually hosted his show like he stated. But when he approached Ranveer, he denied (for whatever reasons). The next time Ranveer came on Kapil's show he pulled Ranveer's leg elaborating on this incident and all Ranveer could do was laugh sheepishly.

From that day I started suspecting that he's not the pure heart happy go lucky person he projects to the world. And then i started noticing things that strengthened my suspicion that he's not what he projects....

Also, there are actually people who show sharply contrasting personalities to the outside world vs personally or with family.

Edited by NathuPaapi - 4 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail

his exact description of meeting deepika /anushka on KWK went viralsmiley36 i say that KWK did lots of damage. like caught red handed

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The rumor also had it that Prashant has already spent 25 crores in the prelims. If the movie is getting shelved after such a huge amount being spent, the reasons have to be rock solid and extremely valid because it also meant loss for the producers and no one does a business for loss..

I like RS as an actor. With 5 back to back hits critically acclaimed 83 and a hit RRKPK, his acting caliber is unmatched. But if the rumors are true, he does need to get rid of his unprofessionalism as well as keep hus team on leash. No one is indispensable in the entertainment industry.

Hope we get to see him in something worthwhile really soon. It woul a collosal waste of an immense talent otherwise..

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Never ever thought I would hear such rumours about RS being a difficult guy to work with though, he always seemed nice and jovial enough.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

His team should have made this announcement the instant the decision to not do this film was reached. Their lollygagging and delays just gave opportunity for all the rumors and negative PR against him to start up. Once a rumor is out there it’s extremely difficult to erase it, specially if it’s a negative rumor about an actor who is seemingly going through a rough phase. People love to kick you when you are down.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

According to some it was fake news and that the film was going to be made. What happened? Hope they will not make RK´s PR for this responsible too.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

In the words of one person last week who had a lot to say

“Karma is served” ☝️

Word Count: 0

Briaahna thumbnail

i remember how ppl were picking on RK and his rumors and rough phase smiley36not that they stopped picking on him, daily topics on him.