Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Official statement from ranveer and prasanth, it wasn't meant to be right now, that's okay, things happen for a reason. The film was going to be made on a budget of 300 crores, it was a risky project, I guess they thought it wasn't the right time to make it now.

1000014039.jpg

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Ouch šŸ¤• smiley36

Word Count: 1

1282656 thumbnail

Oh wellā€¦.

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

And how many of his movies have gotten shelved, officially or unofficiall, in the last 1 year now?Some people are unable to see there is a clear problem here and blaming rival actors' PR/fandoms, producers and directors ain't it.

The fact that Ranveer barely has any active fans left on twitter compared to how it was pre covid is also pretty telling. Whoever were remaining post Rocky Rani also disappeared once Baiju Bawra got shelved, such is the state of Ranveer's fandom. He never had gp to begin with and now even his fandom is dwindling, no wonder his openings at box office are hit this bad.

Edited by elaichichai - 4 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ranveer still has an active fandom on twitter, I know becuase I am interacting with them, those who are less active are still there but don't post alot as ranveer hasn't started his next movie yet, they'll become active again once his next starts.

His next just needs to be good and he'll be back, it happens alot in bollywood, where actors go through a low phase and then that one film brings them back, and maybe rakshas just wasn't that film. So hopefully whatever he does next is the right choice

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago

Ye final hai na? Ab troll kar sakta hoon ki nahi? šŸ¤“

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Whatever the reasons may be and the way it has all come about, there is certainly something going on with Ranveer Singh since Covid. Either he himself is not able to handle whatever he has achieved till 2019 or someone is not happy with it and wants him to be gone.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

So the news turned out to be true after all. I hope now Ranveer fan will stop blame Ranbir and his PR for Ranveer s mess up.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

In the words of one person last week who had a lot to say

ā€œKarma is servedā€ ā˜ļø