Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

If there really is open hate from Alia's side towards Shraddha because of Ranbir indeed having slept with Shraddha, then I can understand Vasan not tagging her...and if this is known in the filmfraternity, I also can relate to some ignoring her. Otherwise it makes no sense to attribute it to Alia, imo.

It is interesting that she is only seen with Varun after the release...maybe there had been a discord. Or it really has to do with the nepotism debate (which I would find ridiculous).

But whatever, Shraddha still benefits from getting ousted.

yes ignore her who was not in a relationship then..but not RK who once again cheated and gets away with it

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

why not hate ranbir saar thn smiley36

I don't think that Vasan is so much involved in Alia's private life, but as he directed her in Jigra...

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

I don't think that Vasan is so much involved in Alia's private life, but as he directed her in Jigra...

The film is produced by Papa Dharma Daddy. They call the shots as they’re funding his movie.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

yes ignore her who was not in a relationship then..but not RK who once again cheated and gets away with it

I bet there are people who (only) point at her in the Hindi filmindustry... (men and women)

Personally, I don't care at all if there had been more than a rumour...

cougarTown thumbnail

not just directed..he is under alia's payroll..she is the co-producer along with kjo..you think he would have a say smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cougarTown

not just directed..he is under alia's payroll..she is the co-producer along with kjo..you think he would have a say smiley36

The real question is, her fans say Shraddha is insignificant and "not relevant" - if so, why is Alia so bothered by her and having a meltdownsmiley36

She should direct her energy in taming the Animal instead of hating on the Stree

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

The real question is, her fans say Shraddha is insignificant and "not relevant" - if so, why is Alia so bothered by her and having a meltdownsmiley36

She should direct her energy in taming the Animal instead of hating on the Stree

Alia is very insecure. There is no way SK giving a 64cr opening has gone well with her. She must be losing it. She had hopes of doing that with bramastra but we all saw what happened there.

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

even supporting cast deserves credit but lets not even mention Shraddha or link her in any way to the success of the film.

Clochette thumbnail

It's a quite sad state of thinking in that filmindustry...

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

even supporting cast deserves credit but lets not even mention Shraddha or link her in any way to the success of the film.

just imagine the insecurity..petty people!