Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

So he was two timing Nora and Neha. According to fans of Nora, he emotionally and mentally abused Nora and broke up with her. Leaving Nora depressed. I just hope she has moved on from this guy. It was her blessing to see his true colors. I wonder if her interview on the podcast was her regret things not working out with angad. Or if she blame herself for something. Because she is doing great financially. According to this interview he is not one bit guilty for traumatizing Nora. She can find a great man. But I wonder what company she spend her time with? She can get married and start a family if she really wants that.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Neha was his best friend aka eff buddy while Nora was his gf. He only got married to Neha because she got preggo, dont think thrs any love btwn them. But Nora needs to move on the constant jibes only makes her look bitter. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Her comments about people getting married for fame and relevancy makes more sense now smiley36

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It is good for Nora. She is doing great in career after breaking up with Angad. Angad must be regretting smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Neha did good acting as roadies judge 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

he is correct. Everyone gets partners they deserve. smiley17 Now whether they are good partners or bad, that is the questionsmiley36