Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 29 days ago

A pick me alert🚩She is shaming same people who would defend her for her item-giri in BW.... Nora honey you don't do it like that🤦

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Yes I don't need anyone is f*cked up n taking gifts from conmen is right 

Edited by naaznin - 29 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

She’s right 👌 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nope, your pichhwaada-shaking in every item song has fked up our society, further. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

100% agree with her

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

For her sake I hope this episode was scripted.  Otherwise she’s an idiot of the highest order.  

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Always with this "FeMiNisM iS bAd" dumber than a rock takes from Bollywood women. The reason that she is able to dance the way that she is, is able to vote, and move between countries pursuing her career, and has the agency to make decisions in her life without seeking permission from men, is all due to the toil and work that women before her had up to fight all forms of oppression. Pick-me women think they can say stuff like this and seek validation from incel men, but say one wrong thing slightly different from their worldview and the same men will come to abuse your body, faith, and your entire being.  And, then who comes to your rescue, defending you? Yeah, the same "feminists" she is shaming here. Shameless is an understatement. 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What a dumb statement to make. smiley11  Please educate yourself on the difference between real feminism and pseudo-feminism.

Feminism was never a movement of isolating men, or making them suffer or believing in things like "we don't need men". That is a basta**ized version of Feminism, ruined by some dumb so-called "feminist" who turned feminism into a man-hating movement.