Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

You bring a mile long smile on my face. Itni masoomiyat se question puchha hai smiley36

On a Serious note-

This ignorance has come due to fear of trolling from Anti-Nepo netizens. If they would have given credit to shraddha, these netizens would have started their complain jobs.

Every outsider who is getting films or praise is coz of this pressure generated nowadays by these netizens. It's Ironic that shraddha herself Nepo star is used by same trollers to bash another alleged Nepo star Alia.

We should look at this without bias that Shraddha is the main reason for people rushing to halls. I went for her. Rajkumar had 2 films before stree 2, dono under performed despite critical acclaim, he can't get this opening on his own.

Chalo, I am glad... thank you*inserts pat on the back gif*smiley36

--

I get your reasoning, but why suddenly this kind of fear ..wo bhi shraddha ke time hi kyun aaya...on the contrary they are facing more trolling by this act, which they knew beforehand.. Tagging her was a small act.....!

Baaki, both are Nepos, but for netizens one is Sweet Gopi(Shraddha)and other is Salty snooty Rashi..(Alia)smiley36..So, they are picking lesser evil.. doesn't matter who is better actor, have better BO..

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

They are not even trying to be subtle about it, what a shameless bunch. Who’s going to tell them they are only make themselves look petty and pathetic and by excluding her they are making the audience have more empathy for Shraddha which’s definitely not what they intend to do. They are so desperate.

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Dont they feel ashamed ? The name of the movie is freaking STREE !!! And they are tagging all male stars around it.

WTF is wrong with them ?? More power to Shradhha, she’s killed it ! smiley40

This proves everything we are saying on the forum for last few days

If Alia can get best actress for gully boy then shraddha deserves all the credit for a movie named Stree

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Alia is behind this, she forced them to ignore smiley36

if you say so smiley37maan lia

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple5

This proves everything we are saying on the forum for last few days

If Alia can get best actress for gully boy then shraddha deserves all the credit for a movie named Stree

I sense man vs woman here. I might be wrong.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I sense man vs woman here. I might be wrong.

ya wo bhi ha

Incels ki bhi bhut jalrhi suddenly raj kumar k fan bny hue h

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

ya wo bhi ha

Incels ki bhi bhut jalrhi suddenly raj kumar k fan bny hue h

Hope with all their support, RKR becomes the next Khan….smiley41

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Kya bigada hai Shraddha be sab kasmiley28 she is also desh ki beti..this is just naainsaafi and internalised misogyny..I am totally rooting for Shraddha now..smiley31 Aloo I expected better yaar..but she is out there for Shraddha’s bloodsmiley22smiley18

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

this is so weird how can u forget the main lead

Briaahna thumbnail

good one! wake up call tweet.

i saw the movie last night and Shradda hardly had anything to do. its a shame that the director and producers added those nautankis sethji and kabh a maha floppy nepo varun whop probably snatched her screen time.

and that RKR is in top form, but guy who played jannasmiley27 damn and we already know about pankaj...any doubt him. this isn't a female oriented movie or anything. Shraddha could have done lots even with that 20 to 30 min role, see how in 3 idiots begum aced in 20 min role. but nah, shraddha maha floppy when it comes to acting, actually its good, they given her 20 min. i would have ran flags if the heroine of hte movie has been given more footage than the male , this win would have been an epic rub to the khans and kumars sethi and animals.