Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

BeforeAB

Dp would not steal credit by not inviting him to a success party..irrfan was there too..and the movie was called piku..she didn't need to play stealing games..her response was even weirder that she forgot..like that was such a lie and raised further concerns and doubts.

Anyway..Dp would have never..she still cannot. She would be cancelled. There is no way you can open up against ABsr..he is just too powerful & influential.

That's not true. These pictures were taken after the filming of Piku, and if he had done it she wouldn't feel so comfortable with him or invite him to her wedding and dance with him.

Big B was a much bigger star than Irrfan, so it was a very different thing.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

vasan balan has directed RKR in monica o my darling. if this tweet is after he seen stree 2, good one then. smiley36those who have seen the movie knows RKR was wonderful in the moviesmiley27

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Briaahna

vasan balan has directed RKR in monica o my darling. if this tweet is after he seen stree 2, good one then. smiley36those who have seen the movie knows RKR was wonderful in the moviesmiley27

It must so hard to be Alia na? Trying to paint a “perfect life” yet having meltdowns behind closed doors because hubby wanted Stree as bhabhi 3 smiley36 clown couple for sure

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The meltdown is entertaining 😂

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

The meltdown is entertaining 😂

Oh for sure it is! I love seeing famous people lose their shit, especially Alia

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

What’s more amusing is the fact that you think this is all coincidental and let me remind you it was you who brought Alia into this particular thread. That’s not to say no one else would’ve done it but in this instance you have and rest followed as expected.

So many people who previously had no known beef with Shraddha are suddenly excluding her from a movie she is part to discredit and keep her away from the success of the movie if that is NOT a little suspicious to you I don’t know what to tell you. Also if you’re really thinking Alia isn’t probably fuming about Stree 2 collection you know Alia very very little because she never hides her pettiness, envy and the fact that she can’t stand the idea of anyone else doing better than her. She said so herself she wants and goes after everything she thinks is good no matter who she takes it from. Maybe watch her interviews to see the person Alia really is. She doesn’t try to hide it.

Jaar why are u getting worked up & writing essays for me?

I didn't bring Alia the way ppl are now complaining. Dozens of threads are made to bash Alia just coz ab Shraddha ki film chal parhi hai, all imaginary things that Alia is doing this, Alia will do this. MY Post was Sarcastic comment on those ppl only who will bash Alia even if she doesn't have anything to do with those things.

Alia hater SH & her few followers will troll Alia for no reason, film Shraddha ki hit hui hai, inhe problem Alia sei hai smiley36 If you think that this thread would have been spared by the same ppl or Alia won't have been discussed here even if I won't have posted that sarcastic comment, then wake up & go around Forum to check how many threads are made to bash Alia in the name of Shraddha.

I don't give a damn about anyone, ppl can do anything. I come to do timepass, kayion ki sulga ke chale jata hoon. Don't take me seriously, Shraddha ho ya alia, apne ko ghanta farak nahi padta.

Ab gussa thook do aur bataiye ke kaise mizaaj hai aapke?

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kaya65

That's not true. These pictures were taken after the filming of Piku, and if he had done it she wouldn't feel so comfortable with him or invite him to her wedding and dance with him.

Big B was a much bigger star than Irrfan, so it was a very different thing.

sorry i meant..these pictures were after the incident..thats what i meant i guess..by before i was addressing the harassment..it happened before these pictures were taken..that was during the filming

but yeah this is BW..they see a lot..nothing which really shocks them..they know how to conceal things..this is how the industry operates..

Edited by cougarTown - 2 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Alia hater SH & her few followers will troll Alia for no reason

I am sorry but no. So now you will be the judge of the reasoning behind someone criticizing Alia? I have given multiple reasons for calling her out - all legit. its just YOU don't want to face the music and accept reality.

Is she some kind of goddess that we can't talk about her? If so, then maybe y'all should make a place of worship dedicated to her then? You all can showcase your shraddha for Alia thensmiley36

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I am sorry but no. So now you will be the judge of the reasoning behind someone criticizing Alia? I have given multiple reasons for calling her out - all legit. its just YOU don't want to face the music and accept reality.

Is she some kind of goddess that we can't talk about her? If so, then maybe y'all should make a place of worship dedicated to her then? You all can showcase your shraddha for Alia thensmiley36

Mere Ghantey sei reasons sabhi, koi legit nahi, pure HATRED hai bas. Isliye even your genuine criticism bhi jaali lagta hai smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Mere Ghantey sei reasons sabhi, koi legit nahi, pure HATRED hai bas. Isliye even your genuine criticism bhi jaali lagta hai smiley36

Then ignore na? If we are wrong ,we are trolls, we are dumb and stupid. Why are you lowering yourself to our level and engaging with us brainless people? You could be watching Gangu or Sadak 2 instead?