Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Manisha ki bakwaas.

Manish bakwaas ne as usual yahaan bhi muh nahi kholasmiley44

Yaar Manisha was literally blaming Abhira for surviving an attack - lekin majaal hai ki is baat pe Manish usse GH main lekar jaaye - useless kahin ka smiley44

Correct kar diasmiley8

@bold exactly, it was so disgusting to hear. Matlab tumari maasa hospital mein critical h, tumhare ghar ke member par attack hone wala tha, and the only thing you're worried about is cabin cabin and cabin.

When Madhav told the truth Chacha was giving concerned expressions but then Chachi started shouting crap and Ar also did not hold back so I guess Chacha bhi aise hi bolenge.

Edited by Drna7 - 14 hours ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Kheer bhi Richie Rich Poddar ki Bahu ne 1 katori banayi thi.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dam dkp when flip you don't flip you make them so stupid, and no common sense

Manisha how can you blame Abhira career sapno for the reason dadisa got stabbed. The contract serves the whole family this isn't Ab private firm.

Poor thing she didn't like Armaan calling them insecure smiley37

dkp don't do this to Manisha

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Where is your update dear???Nowadays I only read thatsmiley36

Lol.

BTS mein sab dikha diya tha.

Abhira schools reporter for fake news

M reveals attack was for Ab

Manisha goes crazy. Armaan schools her supery. RoPu is awesome.

Abhira leaves to temple to pray for kv.

Priest says coconut shell seh pura matka bharo..catch is usmein hole hai toh time lagega. Abhira starts mannat. She's dizzy. Banjaran woman catches her , says she's pregnant. Abhira shocked. Says dont joke. I was told I'm infertile. That wonan claims she has 100 % track record of pregnancy detection. Mata ki chunri bhi fly Karke Ab peh girti hai.

Armaan is calling Ab. Ruhi says she harmed kv and ran like her mom. Ar tells her to stfu varna he will open her kaarnaamon ka kitaab

Ab confirms pregnancy in hospital and is excited but doc says too risky. High chance of miscarriage in 1 mo and bleeding complications due to her genetic condition

Ab is really shaken.

She wants to meet armaan. MG sees her on the way and she doesn't reveal much to him.

Dream scene mein she sees how happy Ar would be about pregnancy news and baby. But snaps out of it.

Ab sees Ar yell at random dude for picking child over wife and she thinks that he has family but got begaana tag. So this child will be his in every way and she will protect baby at any cost.

Precap - the 3 vile women mad at Ab for eating remaining kheer made for "Ruhi and baby".

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Correct kar diasmiley8L

@bold exactly, it was so disgusting to hear. Matlab tumari maasa hospital mein critical h, tumhare ghar ke member par attack hone wala tha, and the only thing you're worried about is cabin cabin and cabin.

When Madhav told the truth Chacha was giving concerned expressions but then Chachi started shouting crap and Ar also did not hold back so I guess Chacha bhi aise hi bolenge.

@bold: Of course, 10 years old Manu chai coffee chor ke seedha alcohol peene laga. Toh tension toh hogi.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Aaj Armaan itne josh mei tha ki family ke saath random man ko bhi zor ka suna diya 😂

Jab bhi Armaan itne josh mein hota hai toh samjh jana chahiye ki kuch bada kaand karne wala hai woh. smiley37smiley37

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/mayasdizis/status/1846365795116273929

Best part and I want more of thissmiley36smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Is it only me who cannot see the Twitter posts??

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Who is dialogue writer? Do they read what disgusting things they are writing......

In precap Vidya getting angry on Abhira was not entirely wrong as she ate without asking but reaction and dialogues could surely be tone down.

Yeh laalchi aur haq lena kya h? Khaane ki cheez ke liye aisa koun bolta h??

She could say why you touched something without permission? Or something else.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

There is no way Abhira will leave Armaan and run away just like that. Armaan would do something which would make her leave.