Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Armaan sa could have avoided three months of vidya maata associated depression if only he had his suhaagraat in time. smiley37

Bechari Abhira bhi fully tayyar thi - wohi gadha banke baitha thasmiley44

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i was gonna say, i don't think anyone in the family would go to the extent of killing. i don't think even ruhi never physically harmed abhira if i remember correctly.

Sanjay hone ki possiblility hai. But I am so confused with this rushing of story without completing any track properly. Why are they doing this? Is the kid leap coming? Whose whiteday is gonna come ? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira is too understanding. she melts all too easily. she has no one except him and that shows in how easily she gets manaoed.

I hate that instead of something progressive like couples counseling we get some terrible plot.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Piya Bawri hogaya and 2 din mai pregnant bhi hoogayi smiley37

The dialogue which Armaan gave seems they did come near, three months viewers ko samajh nhi aye so we have to make out that even though he was not behaving in sense but they did the deed.

Abhira will ask dadisa to wake up as she is pregnant and going to give the child dadisa would take care apni jaan say zada, without informing abt the complications

Edited by maahi11 - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ruhaya is really a stupid, chachisa I know you're sad for your husband but you'll be an even bigger fool if you listen that neech ki aurat.

and I fear Manisha will flip tomorrow after Manoj resigns because Ru and VV have started their verbal diarrhea 🙄
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow now Vee is a lying biatch. You're mad at abhira cause she's infertile and it has nothing to do with dadi sa favoring Ab. Please stop this nonsense with that vile aurat

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira is too understanding. she melts all too easily. she has no one except him and that shows in how easily she gets manaoed.

I hate that instead of something progressive like couples counseling we get some terrible plot.

Rishta concept is limited to shaadi and babies

They don’t explore new thing

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

So Abhimaan had done the deed in janmastami itself and Ar lied to dadi🤣… coz it logically, technically and biologically not possible to do the deed at night and get pregnant in the morning!! I actually went back twice to check is there’s a mention of a month leap but nope🤣…

Badhai ho🥳! Fl pregnant matlab koi tapakne wala hai and kid leap separation aayega which means forum mein kalesh hi kalesh💃

you know what - this is the most sensible take on this topic.

I’m going to assume this is what actually happened 😂 atleast then I can maybe trick my brain into accepting the pregnancy track 😄

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Wow now Vee is a lying biatch. You're mad at abhira cause she's infertile and it has nothing to do with dadi sa favoring Ab. Please stop this nonsense with that vile aurat

But now what, V ka main grievance was Abhira can’t become mother, but now she is now what

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

woww legacy baccha anewala hai smiley36 Kya lagta hai kaun udega?

Ruhi ka pati udega or ruhi ka baccha udega? Kiske chances zyada lage? I can’t watch episode right now. Let me know.

doctor told to terminate pregnancy or it's danger for her. Ar is not in room. Abheera thought what should I tell ar in precap. Manish gave a box to Rohit to give it to ruhi. He said u called me for something I know not for box. Ruhi always said ab snatched hers going in her mom way. Manish told why you go in past and talk like ruhi. You are good pati but you should be good beta, to hold family. So abhimaan may go out with some blames. Remember abheera pregnancy dream in ruhaan shadi time. Abheera ar together in pregnancy and she gayab in between. Abheera will run away 🤣like her mom. Ar covered ak brown shawl on abheera before his ding ding🤣🤣 abheera is fedup of these daily taunts by ar and sorry poori means she will run away. Koi udega nahi purana udaan kaafi hi ak ki past enough