Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Banner kalesh is bek 🍿

Naa yeh Banner Contest ki jarurat thi na iss kalesh kismiley37 but as usual iss useless forum ke banner par some people will put in effort and do mahine mein all characters may change smiley39 and maybe really change...

But ab not being part of any team anymore... I couldn't care much on who is where on the banner but I pitty participants of this forum ka BC.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Dear Suta, just adding to one point made by a member. Do you think we should wait. Because if the show takes a major leap, we might have kids entering the show. The three months jump was not really a leap. It was just a FF. I believe the show is on the threshold of a pivotal leap. Baki upto what mods deem fit

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Naa yeh Banner Contest ki jarurat thi na iss kalesh ki el but as usual iss useless forum ke banner par some people will put in effort and do mahine mein all characters may change es and maybe really change...

But ab not being part of any team anymore... I couldn't care much on who is where on the banner but I pitty participants of this forum ka ВС.

Wahi toh mai keh rahi hoon there is no need for this banner contest as of yet as it seems like a leap is incoming which means many characters will exit or enter smiley36

Khair, mods kabhi galat nahi hote smiley39

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - a day ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Wahi toh mai keh rahi hoon there is no need for this banner contest as of yet as it seems like a leap is incoming which means many characters will exit or enter smiley36

Khair, mods kabhi galat nahi hote smiley39

Any person with basic common sense would know what's happening in the show (specially smiley2 when you...) and where it could be heading smiley39... And next two months mein show 98% leap lena hi hai but then we can't demand forum banner because some very smart people thought this was "right" time to hold contest....

I think I would ask current banner ka winner to share PSD and just make these minor edits of adding Manisha, Manoj and Rohit instead of Charu and Krishsmiley37...

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Dear Suta, just adding to one point made by a member. Do you think we should wait. Because if the show takes a major leap, we might have kids entering the show. The three months jump was not really a leap. It was just a FF. I believe the show is on the threshold of a pivotal leap. Baki upto what mods deem fit

Thanks for sharing your speculation .

I will share my speculation .. that is .. there is no spoiler about kids entering …. So next 6 -9 months we shall have saazish against the pregnant women. .. god bharayi dramas … morning sickness Tamasha .. visiting the hospital plotting .. and med documents manipulation’s etc etc … let’s see if both actually end up having babies that is …. My speculation is they will.

This banner contest was requested by some members , DT discussed n agreed because Rohit was considered dead at the time of last BC but now he has returned n risen in prominence, also Manisha and Manoj were not in the banner and Charu n Krish have now become less important .

Any ways dear Nutty, the DT are here with you and we shall act as the situation arises smiley27

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

"Leap" was just to make Ruhi fall in love with Rohit without putting in efforts for building a love story and getting her pregnant for more kalesh.. smiley36...

So, yes, I agree Ruhi is one of the basic and most important character in the show whose love story we witnessed in depth and for whom show had to take a leap...

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

No there will be no saazish’s for the next 6-9 months. They will show few days of pregnancy drama, then an accident leading to a white day and a leap will happen all in the same month. Us legacy viewers are well aware of this.

There is never any news of kids entering as it happens instantly. These leaps are planned secretly to keep the audience intrigued.

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - a day ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Oof... What fun would it be that we get whiteday and character of Rohit dies giving responsibility of Ruhi to his bada bhai? smiley36

And this could happen as soon as Banner contest ends smiley39 isn't Rishta predictable?

shahsb_26 thumbnail

No there will be no saazish’s for the next 6-9 months. They will show few days of pregnancy drama, then an accident leading to a white day and a leap will happen all in the same month. Us legacy viewers are well aware of this.

I just wrote thissmiley37 Bechari Dimpy ki pregnancy announce hote hi Samar marr gaya, Arohi ke pregnancy ke time Neil was out, Akshara ke pregnancy ke time Abhinav was out ... Isn't DKP ka creativity too obvious smiley39matlab aankh bandh karke we know..

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I just wrote thissmiley37 Bechari Dimpy ki pregnancy announce hote hi Samar marr gaya, Arohi ke pregnancy ke time Neil was out, Akshara ke pregnancy ke time Abhinav was out ... Isn't DKP ka creativity too obvious smiley39matlab aankh bandh karke we know..

since both Ruhi and Abhira are pregnant, both arman and rohit are in imminent danger. What will happen if both die??

How many months will it take for new banner contest???

Edited by Lostin90s - a day ago