Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 14th Oct 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Posted: 2 days ago

Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum.

Episode begins with Abhira being gifted a cabin at Poddar n Poddar associates. This causes furore , Manoj is very upset that this was supposed to be his . Manisha cries fowl that Kaveri maa sa was ignoring her own son and giving his rightfully deserved cabin to bahu. Sanjay smirks , Armaan assures Chacha ji that he deserved it . Abhira gets emotional and affects the cabin to Cha cha sa and she is ready to continue at her own desk . Manoj declines saying he refused to accept “bheekh” he walks away feeling depressed n deprived . Armaan runs after him and Manish accuses Kv of neglecting n ignoring Manoj .

Vidya instigates Manisha for being supportive to Abhira and the results was she was snatching away from them their cabin she warms them to be wary of her in future. Manisha is very upset .

. Manish and Vidya are seen trying to calm and console a drunk and depressed Manoj . Kiara and Aryan watch from the door and Vi sends them away reassuring them .

Manish meets Rohit and hands him Ruhi’s childhood stuff , he advises Rohit to be the heir and to take control of the family n stop all the rifts that were being created . He asks Ro to keep the family together n bury old differences, and not to bring forth new flare up ancient issues .

Armaan confronts Abhira for snatching away the canid that Manoj Chachu deserved . Abhira refuses to take such allegations and lashes back at him , amd refuses to be his punching bag .

After work Abhira is tired and complies to bhagwaan ji why was she always the one to be blamed for all undesired issues, why was she always the pushed into such issues unknowingly made everyone sad !

Armaan realises his mistake and he decorates their bedroom and gives Abhira a pleasant surprise as she is working on her lap top.

He apologises , holds his ears n does sit ups . Abhira accepts his apology and forgives him ,hugs him, he raises kisses all over her n a beautiful romantic moment ensues and they have close moments , the rose petals , chiffon curtains, candle lights and light gentle caressing of peacock feather stirs the chemistry and are lost in each other .

Next morning shows the couple having nok jhok over the rush to wake, getting ready , single washroom. They have sweet close moments as he helps her get rid of the chewing gum stuck in her hair .

Precap

Abhira is complaining to bhagwaan ji for taking away all happiness from her life . She prays for a few moments of happiness which she deserves . She feels giddyshe visits a lady doc who informs her that she is pregnant .

Aarohi was mentioned today, no other past season characters were shown or mentioned.

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Good morning - SR enthusiasts can finally celebrate - mil gaya what we wanted - Not Bhansali level, but chalo even Armaan sa had done something preparation smiley40smiley41

Apsvenky thumbnail

Also before people start with the biology lessons, I think this is a promo type precap which will 💯 play out differently than what was shown today

Apsvenky thumbnail

Baaki Ruhi & Vidya ne apna game khela - I feel Dadisa will complete the final touches & fully convert Manisha as well - but yes, the anger is on Dadisa more than Abhira, but Abhira is getting caught in the middle.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

armaansa maybe you should use those scissors for your own hair. please. im begging. otherwise i will come there and use those scissors myself to cut your hair

Apsvenky thumbnail

Also looks like getting drunk & coming home when you get upset is a Poddar family traditionsmiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Also before people start with the biology lessons, I think this is a promo type precap which will 💯 play out differently than what was shown today

OMG you'll never know the craziness and ran my head after reading your comment smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Piya Bawri hogaya and 2 din mai pregnant bhi hoogayi smiley37

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

ngl was not expecting the SR to happen in this episode especially with all the drama that is happening. that threw me in a loop lol.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kaveri apologizes to Manisha and says she is changing her decision because Abhira won a big case. Manisha fiercely defends Manoj and sasy- he also won yesterday and he is your son. you have forgotten him. Abhira tries to calm her down and offers cabin to him. he says bheek nahi chahiye. Ruhi is provoking Manisha saying Abhira would have known everything and planned to tell Kaveri about her case to take away Manoj ka rightful haq.

Armaan confronts Abhira and accuses her - ridiculous.

Abhira calls him out for treating her like a punching bag. I had no idea about cabin and cant take your accusations.

Manoj is having a breakdown. Manisha is trying to sambhaloh her. V tries to put ghee in aag saying you are repenting for supporting Abhira. chorus gang is watching from door.

as usual Abhira is left alone. And is in tears when she gets home. she is having a monologue talking to mom. She wonders that she is destined to be unhappy and everyone is rejecting her.

MG gives old Ruhi childhood things to Rohit and says he doesnt want to listen to Abhira's defense. Rohit claims Abhira took Manoj's cabin. Umm- dude were you there? you saw what happened. Manish calls him out for letting Ruhi be unreasonable. Umm- you didnt do it for all these years. Rohit kya karlega.

Armaan goes to console Abhira who is working on something and apologizes. He has bought a box. And its her mom's shawl. Abhira immediately picks it up and covers herself in it. Abhira asks him where he found it. Armaan says i found it long back , meant to dry clean and then forgot all about it. Armaan says I know I am a bad husband, I keep messing up. He says I will manao you everytime I mess up. He says you are my strength and my parivaar is my weakness. He says I am sorry for reacting without logic and without thinking. he does kaan pakad ke uthak baithak. Abhira forgives him all too easily. She is too sweet. She melts like butter on a hot plate with him. Sweetie is suggesting counseling and he shuts her up with kisses.

Abhira's blushing is too cute!!! Sam emotes the shy bride thing beautifully . Armaan telling Abhira- tum meri ho is back. Armaan has taken Abhira to a decorated bedroom for SR. Abhira is surprised . Armaan gives a lot of romantic dialogues. Abhira teases him saying I thought my cheese ki factory was shut.

Piya baawri BGM hai. hug, kisses hai, he removes ear-rings and rose petals, peacock feather makes comeback. but its all been done before and with much better outfits, lighting, setting and BGM.

The hot bit was Abhira taking over and rolling them such that Armaan was beneath her. Only nice bit which was actually worthy of SR level romance in the entire sequence

Armaan asks to get ready with Abhira next morning. LOL

And Abhira is coming out with chewing gum in her hair- So random. Comic relief ke naam par kuch bhi dikha rahe hai. Why couldnt they show post SR romance and something romantic, teasing etc.

Next day Abhira is applying maska to Kaveri and praising Kaveri ke looks etc. Clearly she is planning to ask for help for Manoj. but that will come tomorrow.

Manisha Manoj overhear this Abhira-Kaveri convo and are upset, They are being utterly unreasonable in their tantrums. Manoj ka toh chalo- he reached his breaking point but Manisha being SO easy to manipulate is pathetic. sab ke sab pendulum hai. ridiculous.

Armaan toh dadi ke saamne hi flirt kar raha hai Abhira seh. lol /

Precap Kv getting stabbed

Edited by Pinecone - 2 days ago