Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

But now what, V ka main grievance was Abhira can’t become mother, but now she is now what

I think VV hate was more of her ego thing rather Ab being infertile. She did started opposing her with infertility but her anger was why Ar chose Ab over her….. I am damn sure with Ab pregnancy she will still be indifferent to her.
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Remember what the SS guy said, dadisa will write the will someone related to Abhimaan, this is related to Abhimaan

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t think So, today intimate scene was more like gen 1 when they showed foe gen 1 they had a fight too. And the same song was played. May be this time Abhira slips into coma. Everyone anticipating separation I am not

I wish this gen go as gen 1. But I can't trust makers. About coma thing, if it comes, it will be armaan. Abhira taking care of both family and firm along with their child till armaan wakes up.
maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

I wish this gen go as gen 1. But I can't trust makers. About coma thing, if it comes, it will be armaan. Abhira taking care of both family and firm along with their child till armaan wakes up.

I don’t want separation that’s it, gen 1 couple had fights but not separation

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I think VV hate was more of her ego thing rather Ab being infertile. She did started opposing her with infertility but her anger was why Ar chose Ab over her….. I am damn sure with Ab pregnancy she will still be indifferent to her.

Then she should not harp abt Abhira can’t be pregnant wala thing, then simply say her problem

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

So Abhimaan had done the deed in janmastami itself and Ar lied to dadi🤣… coz it logically, technically and biologically not possible to do the deed at night and get pregnant in the morning!! I actually went back twice to check is there’s a mention of a month leap but nope🤣…

Badhai ho🥳! Fl pregnant matlab koi tapakne wala hai and kid leap separation aayega which means forum mein kalesh hi kalesh💃

Also I love how you guys go - kaun tapkega..kaun udega 😂🤣😂🤣 u guys all crack me up big time! There’s no other way to deal with this rubbish - all you guys’s humour really helps 🤝😂

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

To tell you the truth I was fine with it, I just wish it was less clothes. I love when Ab flip Armaan over and was in charge. I've seen other rishta SR, they're nothing special or unforgettable smiley36

exactly my main complaint is clothes. Since they were home and I assume night time. Ar in white or black lose shirt open buttons and Ab in some see thru saree would have been better. Ar jacket with jeans was big no no😆 anyways lets move forward 😬

Then she should not harp abt Abhira can’t be pregnant wala thing, then simply say her problem

that is the thing that VV will never admit she disowned them because of her ego so she is holding on Ab being infertile jaap and now after pregnancy reveal she will say some crap that Ab is challenging monoj and Ro🙄
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Remember what the SS guy said, dadisa will write the will someone related to Abhimaan, this is related to Abhimaan

doesnt make sense to leave inheritance to Abhimaan kid though.

until recently she hated Abhira and even now she is just starting to thaw her ice queen mode to Abhira. still calls her "ae ladki" and Rohit was the apna khoon, Armaan sautela

if she has realized the worth of Abhimaan and recently changed will to include them , then she should be leaving things to them , not their offspring because how does she know Abhira isnt infertile. Abhira ko khud nahi pata ab tak.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

This version of ruhi suits her the best

She is not being goody goody which is unrealistic to digest and not desperate for armaan (atleast now)

Doing mind game plottings which is ok to watch

Seems like armaan made new promise smiley37

tum meri ho echoed, main tumhari hoon echoed 🤣🤣 if they follow s2 ar will swap kid of ruro and bacha chor hoga 🥳