Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 days ago

i think janmashtmi was more of a SR than today's episode πŸ˜…

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Piya bawri, bed roll shown done 🀣🀣 bubblegum struck on abheera hair so chiklet is coming πŸ₯³ . Surprise is one night before they rolled next day she is pregnant told by doctor. Abheera is faster than Seerat and seerat ki beti ka machar pregnancy 🀣🀣. Doctor advised to terminate pregnancy. So it's going like kaira keesh time kid swap by ar soon and mere bache ko cheenliya Or pregnant abheera out in death blames of any family member.

I saw few days ago many mocking Ruhi getting pregnant so fast. But now Abhira will be, so all is well and fine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Edited by The_Best - 2 days ago
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Bechari Abhira bhi fully tayyar thi - wohi gadha banke baitha thasmiley44

I was actually thinking bringing them back to outhouse was the best decision, waha jane par kam se kam they came near, but seems they did come near earlier also

Sajini235 thumbnail

I feel this child will be the reason of abhimaan seperation. Either they will together leave ph for their kid or abhira will leave with the child seeing armaan always being spineless when it comes see his family is wrong and abhira is right. Like rohit or vidya exchanging baby and later its revealation.... or vidya demanding abhimaan's child for ruhi-rohit...Conflict over pregnancy complications might come in between pregnancy period...πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

As of now, because of armaan's behavior, there are many reasons for their seperation instead of a whiteday blame on abhira unless makers decides to do last rights of the jodi #abhimaan...πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Edited by Sajini235 - 2 days ago
maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Piya bawri played SR done and I am disappointed. It was so meh πŸ«€β€¦.. and ArSa for god sake please cut your hairπŸ˜†

But he did said, they came close, u never know how sakta hai, varanda main kar liye ho, jab 1at time dekhaya tha, I am telling you they did the deed bas three months Kay leap main yeh nhi dekhaya

The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Sajini235

I feel this child will be the reason of abhimaan seperation. Either they will together leave ph for their kid or abhira will leave with the child seeing armaan always being spineless when it comes see his family is wrong and abhira is right. Like rohit or vidya exchanging baby and later its revealation.... or vidya demanding abhimaan's child for ruhi-rohit...Conflict over pregnancy complications might come in between pregnancy period...πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

As of now, because of armaan's behavior, there are many reasons for their seperation instead of a whiteday blame on abhira unless makers decides to do last rights of the jodi #abhimaan...πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Of course, he will be. That’s always the rule. It was true 20 years ago since KZK and true now too. That’s why I don’t understand the every day complaining of Abhimaan fans. Like enjoy this phase because it will never come back. No matter what bad may be happening, Abhimaan are still together which they won’t be again for a long time or may be never again till the end of this generation.
maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

I don’t think So, today intimate scene was more like gen 1 when they showed foe gen 1 they had a fight too. And the same song was played. May be this time Abhira slips into coma. Everyone anticipating separation I am not

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This version of ruhi suits her the best

She is not being goody goody which is unrealistic to digest and not desperate for armaan (atleast now)

Doing mind game plottings which is ok to watch

Seems like armaan made new promise smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Piya bawri played SR done and I am disappointed. It was so meh πŸ«€β€¦.. and ArSa for god sake please cut your hairπŸ˜†

To tell you the truth I was fine with it, I just wish it was less clothes. I love when Ab flip Armaan over and was in charge. I've seen other rishta SR, they're nothing special or unforgettable smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: The_Best

I saw few days ago many mocking Ruhi getting pregnant so fast. But now Abhira will be, so all is well and fine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

fl blood can consume in night and deliver in morning a 10yr old son 🀣🀣 ruhi Rohit got a time of 3 months perfectly to be told to have proper timing and dingdong πŸ€“