Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Also before people start with the biology lessons, I think this is a promo type precap which will 💯 play out differently than what was shown today

You are right but it's still so funny. Also the pregnancy complication predictions was also on pointsmiley37

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 2 days ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Baaki Ruhi & Vidya ne apna game khela - I feel Dadisa will complete the final touches & fully convert Manisha as well - but yes, the anger is on Dadisa more than Abhira, but Abhira is getting caught in the middle.

Seriously when will this shameless chuhi get bashing in the show. I want her and vidyas full beizatti inside the house. How dare they manipulate chachi

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

highly rushed SR.

Its coming across as if Armaan was using romance and sex to make Abhira forget their marital issues.

She was suggesting couples counseling and he kissed her and distracted her and then bam SR has happened!

But Abhimaan make everything look pretty

I think the mood, lighting, outfits, BGM , chorepgraphy everything should have been MUCH MUCH better but Abhimaan served the best they could with what little was given.

No complaints with both Sam and RoPu. makers messed up

Edited by Pinecone - 2 days ago
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Piya Bawri hogaya and 2 din mai pregnant bhi hoogayi smiley37

What on earth? 😳 armaansa is way to faaaast-sa!

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

so could it be chachasa that hired that man or are they just doing that to throw us off the actually person who hired him. if he did it, then i guess it just takes one thing to go wrong towards him to flip the character entirely by 180. i mean that's what happened with everyone else in the show.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: checky88

What on earth? 😳 armaansa is way to faaaast-sa!

Armaan sa sara time tortoise k speed se chalte hain bas every 3 months mai ek baar cheetah ki speed pakadta hain smiley37

checky88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

highly rushed SR.

It was almost as if Armaan was using romance and sex to make Abhira forget their marital issues.

She was suggesting couples counseling and he kissed her and distracted her and then bam SR has happened!

But Abhimaan make everything look pretty

I think the mood, lighting, outfits, BGM , chorepgraphy everything should have been MUCH MUCH better but Abhimaan served the best they could with what little was given.

No complaints with both Sam and RoPu. makers messed up

🫨🫨 why do they do this every time - first they say cannot conceive n phir ek hi baar mein pregnant bhi ho jaate hai 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Making a mockery of infertility issues if anything , highly insensitive !

Edited by checky88 - 2 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

so could it be chachasa that hired that man or are they just doing that to throw us off the actually person who hired him. if he did it, then i guess it just takes one thing to go wrong towards him to flip the character entirely by 180. i mean that's what happened with everyone else in the show.

nah. I think its Sanjay or random outsider who is upset with losing case.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Piya Bawri hogaya and 2 din mai pregnant bhi hoogayi smiley37

Do din? If we go by the clothes, it's the freaking next daysmiley37

If they play it like the precap, she literally would be the fastest person to get pregnant in this planetsmiley37

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

of course ruhi would think that abhira would come up with a plan to ruin chachasa's right, but in actuality ruhi would be the one to do that. i get chachasa's feelings, but abhira has been unaccepted/verbally abused by dadisa since day one. today was the first time i saw dadisa treat her with happiness and respect (even if it might be fake/selfish reasons). you would think by now everyone would know abhira's character, but nope. i need abhira to lose her cool with the entire family. she needs to call out each and every one of them.