Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: checky88

🫨🫨 why do they do this every time - first they say cannot conceive n phir ek hi baar mein pregnant bhi ho jaate hai 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Making a mockery of infertility issues if anything , highly insensitive !

exactly

nah unko research karna hai ki infertile declare kare seh pehle proper testing honi chahiye and couple actually has to be trying for a year atleast in proper way. Nah unko research karna hai ki one time sex is not enough to get preggers. C'mon!! FGS.

And now next they can probably again blame Abhira if something happens to the baby she is carrying despite knowing that if she got pregnant after being called infertile, she must be having a high risk pregnancy in the first place.

And ofc Ruhi ke fetus ko kuch hua toh voh bhi Abhira ki galti.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

ngl was not expecting the SR to happen in this episode especially with all the drama that is happening. that threw me in a loop lol.

No we at the BTS thread were prepared, specially with the recent spoilers of Abhira being pregnant, we assumed today would be the best betsmiley36

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

nah. I think its Sanjay or random outsider who is upset with losing case.

i was gonna say, i don't think anyone in the family would go to the extent of killing. i don't think even ruhi never physically harmed abhira if i remember correctly.
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

You are right but it's still so funny. Also the pregnancy complication predictions was also on pointsmiley37

Well it was freaking written on her report, only if someone had the patience to ready the whole thing rather than just make assumptions based on the 1st linesmiley37

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

No we at the BTS thread were prepared, specially with the recent spoilers of Abhira being pregnant, we assumed today would be the best betsmiley36

i just learned about the pregnant spoiler due to SPA which i watched today, so i was expecting it but didn't think it would be in today's episode itself lol 😂

checky88 thumbnail

Do din? If we go by the clothes, it's the freaking next daysmiley37

If they play it like the precap, she literally would be the fastest person to get pregnant in this planetsmiley37

For an infertile person that’s pretty impressive huh?

I don’t even know what to say at this point - nihayti bakwas writing yaar. Socho iske liye paise bhi milte hai….

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Piya bawri, bed roll shown done 🤣🤣 bubblegum struck on abheera hair so chiklet is coming 🥳 . Surprise is one night before they rolled next day she is pregnant told by doctor. Abheera is faster than Seerat and seerat ki beti ka machar pregnancy 🤣🤣. Doctor advised to terminate pregnancy. So it's going like kaira keesh time kid swap by ar soon and mere bache ko cheenliya Or pregnant abheera out in death blames of any family member.

Piya bawri played SR done and I am disappointed. It was so meh 🫤….. and ArSa for god sake please cut your hair😆

lol yes we were expecting but jo mila was a huge disappointment. Man I loved their gazeebo mole counting romance more than this😖 SR was super rushed
Hell2 thumbnail

If Abhira also gets pregnant, maybe Ruhi and Abhira will be at the same hospital and Ruhi will lose her baby (stillbirth?), Rohit will ask for Ab-ar’s baby smiley37 (Or switch them out/pay a nurse to do that). I think something similar has happened in a show but I don’t remember which show lol

Would be so ridiculous if this happens

Edited by Hell2 - 2 days ago