Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Just a wild theory that may or may not be true.

Abhira might die during childbirth and this time there might not be a doppelganger but achi aurat (a different person). She will be a mother to their child and help Armaan come out of his grief after Abhira's death. Otherwise there was no need to rush 4-5 tracks & forcefully add in pregnancy tracks before the year ends.

Edited addition to the theory

Afterwards they will get to know Abhira was alive all along.

Edited because DKP ki creativity sey dar lagta hai. smiley37

Lol....They might even have one of them loosing baby .... Mostly ruhi i think as she said only having her baby is enough for her.... You see both of them are pregnant at same time..Kuch toh jhol karenge .... Like AS swaping baby...or vidhya swaping baby..... Only MG knowing the truth ... When the time comes MG will be disclosing the truth saying ' yeh tumhara baby ni h yeh AS ka h '

or

AS herself swaps the baby knowing ruhi can't survive without baby then MG disclosing it one day 'AS teri behen h ..usne tumhare liye apne baby ko tum diya... Itni achi behen kaha milegi ab toh maaf karo?'. By then half of poddar family will be sided with AS..... Then suddenly AS will get cc tv footage of mandir ( apparently CCTV was installed on some tree 🌴)... Then she'll be vakil of her mom defending n saying ' meri mumma ne kuch ni kiya '...

Well ..... I don't know what else to think on their creative writing 😂

Originally posted by: The_Best

Sorry I should’ve worded it better, but I am not sure as I have heard both that RS asked her to leave and told her it’s her last day. It seems both got into conflict and both wanted to end or Hina wanted to remain the main lead but got insecure and stalled the shooting for which RS got mad. I don’t blame Hina for being insecure if the reports are true. No one hired for the lead actress and giving every day of her life for 8 years will like suddenly being sidelined. Even if she and RS had a fight in the end, RS shouldn’t have treated her the way he did and not be after her till this day. That alone shows if he couldn’t spare her then why will he spare anyone else. He has a huge ego and can do anything including wrongs for his money and position.

Well I have heard about RS .... I think that's not professional... It's like as long as others agree to his preferences, he remains pleasant, but if they don't, treat them with less regard...... And still many people defend him since they might not have gone through the situation as others

Originally posted by: Managed2Escape

lol, I like the paalnewali and janam dene wali angle. I hope the track goes this way 🤞🏼, more than the track forum will be fun 😀

Extended version of ghkkpm season 1😂

Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

if ppl want family friendly show then this is the worst show to expect that. Kaira ke romance dekh kar i thought this is suhag rath show.

Ye sab family show main hotha hai kya 😂 ppl should start watching something else agar back hug sr jaisa show chahiye smiley36

https://youtu.be/nafpdazt2sE?si=EpuhfXWhcXQde3Wy

https://youtu.be/sSy8iYnCDw4?si=lC2rnD5rkWSEBwaO

I have not watched gen 2, but from whatever clips I have seen Mohsin and Shivangi were really good together and their scenes were beautiful. I feel Rohit and Gravita have better chemistry than Rohit and Sam, Ro and Gravita’s mock shoot was really good. But Rohit and Sam seem awkward in such scenes (atleast to me). I saw their SR clip on insta and it was duh.

I have not watched gen 2, but from whatever clips I have seen Mohsin and Shivangi were really good together and their scenes were beautiful. I feel Rohit and Gravita have better chemistry than Rohit and Sam, Ro and Gravita’s mock shoot was really good. But Rohit and Sam seem awkward in such scenes (atleast to me). I saw their SR clip on insta and it was duh.

Even I felt the same... Every generation leads have this chemistry....but gen 4 ? As Individual they are good artists... But couple with romance scenes it's awkward... ( In my opinion ) ....

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

I loved Ruhit and Garvita’s chemistry in the mock shoot. They looked really good and had a sizzling chemistry. I wonder why they had that mock shoot. They must have been decided by RS to take them in a new show, but last minute they were dragged into this show. Rohit mentioned how he signed up for a new show with RS, but found out from media last moment that he’s being decided for rishta instead. RS didn’t even bother telling him. Sam had a really good chemistry with Sheh and previous Rohit (Shivam) actor. I wish Shivam was chosen as Armaan initially, so this change of ML never had to happen because it made me disconnect with Abhimaan big time. On top of that, Rohit and Sam is cute looking at best as both are good looking, but nowhere near the romantic couple chemistry type :(

Edited by The_Best - a day ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Completely agree ..

See Hina was not shown the door but there were reports of issues between the ph and Hina for a very long time ..aise toh shehzada also claimed he was shown the door one fine day but aisa hota nai hai , he must be giving them a hard time ... these are all speculations..Firstly she didn't bond well with Karan mehra , many times they refused to shoot scenes together and there were delays ..Karan Mehra quit yrkkh first ..

So when they brought in the gen leap and kaira were Introduced , it's only logical that the story will be about them and not akshara naitik doing piya bawari..so till the time Hina was there, the story revolved around her but when kaira had to marry, naturally the focus would shift ,one day or other ..so before that she quits or she's shown the door I dunno..why would she play a grandmother at the age of 24-26 anyways?

Nobody discredits her contribution to yrkkh , she played akshara for 7 years but there's a time limit to everything..may be she didn't understand but the show must go on..

N frm the time shahi panner got kaira , he proved to everyone tht show can run without Hina Karan..he went on a rampage frm gen 3 ..over confident and arrogant he is ..coz his show brings numbers to the channel..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

lol, I like the paalnewali and janam dene wali angle. I hope the track goes this way 🤞🏼, more than the track forum will be fun 😀

I want to see will ruhi be called as palnewali greater than janam dene wali so the kid belongs to her and also support armaan changing bc aur since the child has purest blood flowing in the vein he is still abhira sharma's child. So she deservs all the right even if armaan does maternity fraud smiley36

Iss baar i will support palnewali for obvious reason as i learnt in this forum palnewala has more rights 😂

Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I want to see will ruhi be called as palnewali greater than janam dene wali so the kid belongs to her and also support armaan changing bc aur since the child has purest blood flowing in the vein he is still abhira sharma's child. So she deservs all the right even if armaan does maternity fraud smiley36

Iss baar i will support palnewali for obvious reason as i learnt in this forum palnewala has more rights 😂

Just in case this happens...and if they really switch side to janam dene wali .... it’s total hypocrisy!... Based on all the discussion in gen 3 ... for gen 4 the same logic should apply now... So supporting palne wali makes sense 🤭

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: Naay

Just in case this happens...and if they really switch side to janam dene wali .... it’s total hypocrisy!... Based on all the discussion in gen 3 ... for gen 4 the same logic should apply now... So supporting palne wali makes sense 🤭

I always support janam dene wali and wala as even court ensures rights of parents are protected but rishtaverse ke liye is baar I will support palnewali even thought internally I will support AB but I want to see how much knowledge I gained from gen 3 so will put arguments which I read in past smiley36