Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Piya bawri, bed roll shown done šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ bubblegum struck on abheera hair so chiklet is coming šŸ„³ . Surprise is one night before they rolled next day she is pregnant told by doctor. Abheera is faster than Seerat and seerat ki beti ka machar pregnancy šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Doctor advised to terminate pregnancy. So it's going like kaira keesh time kid swap by ar soon and mere bache ko cheenliya Or pregnant abheera out in death blames of any family member.

woww legacy baccha anewala hai smiley36 Kya lagta hai kaun udega?

Ruhi ka pati udega or ruhi ka baccha udega? Kiske chances zyada lage? I canā€™t watch episode right now. Let me know.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ruhaya is really a stupid, chachisa I know you're sad for your husband but you'll be an even bigger fool if you listen that neech ki aurat.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Armaan sa sara time tortoise k speed se chalte hain bas every 3 months mai ek baar cheetah ki speed pakadta hain smiley37

That man knows his wife's weakness - maafi maangi, lekin uske pehle pura prep karke aaya tha bandasmiley37

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

also kinda sad their SR didn't happen in their own room. it should have happened where it all started. stupid dkp.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

of course ruhi would think that abhira would come up with a plan to ruin chachasa's right, but in actuality ruhi would be the one to do that. i get chachasa's feelings, but abhira has been unaccepted/verbally abused by dadisa since day one. today was the first time i saw dadisa treat her with happiness and respect (even if it might be fake/selfish reasons). you would think by now everyone would know abhira's character, but nope. i need abhira to lose her cool with the entire family. she needs to call out each and every one of them.

Exactly

Its getting too much. People flip all too conveniently and never actually do anything meaningful to take a stand for her

Is it even believable that Abhira who has barely ever heard few kind words from kaveri can plot to ruin Manoj's well deserved promotion, by betting that Kaveri will be SO happy with her that she will give her the cabin when she has not even been called anything other than "Ae ladki" till date.

Ruhi is vile. V is vile. Sanjay is vile

Kajal is stupid. Rohit maha stupid. M is always missing in action whenever he needs to step up for his so called daughter.

Aryan, Kiara, Charu paltu

Krish used to be decent, but now he let his baap blackmail him over career when he knows its all fake and his baap is never gonna help him

Armaan also very easily seems to flip into anti Abhira mode and MU her. his accusations today were SO baseless. He was there when he saw Kaveri offer cabin to Ab when she knew nothing. He was there to see Abhira say Chacha deserves it and he should have cabin. yet he was accusing. Kyun?!

Few more instances like this and people like Ru, Ro, V, chacha/chachi, chorus peeps, etc all insitgating him and once more he will be ready to do something crazy. he really has not changed. and all the romance, all the character development will go down the gutter when that happens.

Abhi filhaal support karega but I can already picture that he is gonna blame Ab in the near future too :( because they destroyed his arc with todays completely irrational behavior. I really thought there would be something to provoke him making him MU but he simply does not seem to regard her as part of his family. he says she is also family. but he still sees her as separate from the rest of the unit. and she is still the same punching bag that he takes for granted, knowing she is his strength who will be there no questions asked. he has unreasonable expectations of "perfection" from her

As much as i am glad that he apologized and also was realistic enough to admit that he might make mistakes in future also, I am not optimistic looking at him again.

Kahaan I am hoping for a man who learns from his mistakes. Kahaan we are back to the same guy who just repeats the exact same mistakes. Sure, no one is perfect. but atleast make a different galti nah.

Edited by Pinecone - 2 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Do din? If we go by the clothes, it's the freaking next daysmiley37

If they play it like the precap, she literally would be the fastest person to get pregnant in this planetsmiley37

Armaan sa could have avoided three months of vidya maata associated depression if only he had his suhaagraat in time. smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

also kinda sad their SR didn't happen in their own room. it should have happened where it all started. stupid dkp.

OH has been the place where they have been "in love"

in their room they were in the deal phase. by the time Abhira realized her feelings - things were rocky for them.

I dont mind that it was in OH

but the whole sequence was lacking. not from Sam and RoPu but from makers. everything was hugely underwhelming.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Piya bawri played SR done and I am disappointed. It was so meh šŸ«¤ā€¦.. and ArSa for god sake please cut your hairšŸ˜†

Well, I didn't mind it - they did all the aesthetics before shaadi, toh this was the only thing left over to complete aftersmiley37

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

So Abhimaan had done the deed in janmastami itself and Ar lied to dadišŸ¤£ā€¦ coz it logically, technically and biologically not possible to do the deed at night and get pregnant in the morning!! I actually went back twice to check is thereā€™s a mention of a month leap but nopešŸ¤£ā€¦

Badhai hošŸ„³! Fl pregnant matlab koi tapakne wala hai and kid leap separation aayega which means forum mein kalesh hi kaleshšŸ’ƒ

Edited by Firefly_shines - 2 days ago

i was gonna say, i don't think anyone in the family would go to the extent of killing. i don't think even ruhi never physically harmed abhira if i remember correctly.

I feel it might be airlines wala rival šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøor yuvraj returns. I know yuvraj wonā€™t kill her he is obsessed lover but still you never know.