Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Dear Mods, in my opinion the character of Manish Goenka deserves to be in the middle of banner as he is the true protagonist for being in this show for nearly 8 years. Lasting longer than any of the leads of this show smiley27

Mods should add Romantic pose of Manish and Swarna in middle as well.

As their marriage lasted more then all the lead's marriage combined.smiley37

Edited by Drna7 - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Mods should add Romantic pose of Manish and Swarna in middle as well.

As their marriage lasted more then all the lead's marriage combined.

The three leads as per montage have to be in the center as per banner rules . It is the creators choice to add additional characters in the center as per their choice .. it may be Rohit or Kaveri or Manish Swarna or any other character you wish .smiley27 That is creative liberty for the graphicers and finally choice of the voting members . smiley31

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

The three leads as per montage have to be in the center as per banner rules . It is the creators choice to add additional characters in the center as per their choice .. it may be Rohit or Kaveri or Manish Swarna or any other character you wish .smiley27 That is creative liberty for the graphicers and finally choice of the voting members . smiley31

I was just joking about Manish-Swarna Romantic pose.smiley36

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Mods, I think you could have waited for some days because as per the story is progressing, you never know when an Acha Aadmi appears in the scenariosmiley42smiley36

agree...story is moving quite fast....v should b waiting...warna iss baar bhi.....ho sakta hai.... accha admi banner se bahar rahega...but makers use importance dete rahegne...😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Kaveri and Sanjay ko saath mei rakho please smiley36

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

The ones in the middle should be those who are called main leads and are on montage. It’s the graphicers’ choice to add Rohit in the middle or not , it’s the members’ choice to select the banners . From DT side Rohit is a mandatory character as mentioned in the first post .

Tomorrow if makers change the montage to only include Leads, promise me you will hold another banner contest without forcing Ruhi in center? And be sure that it's held sooner... You people take forever to even change the show picture as well...

As such I have low expectations from this forum... But thought to point out how unfair Banner Contest has been in the past when Abhinav was on banner...

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

The ones in the middle should be those who are called main leads and are on montage. It’s the graphicers’ choice to add Rohit in the middle or not , it’s the members’ choice to select the banners . From DT side Rohit is a mandatory character as mentioned in the first post .

Since when do we have a rule that the ones on montage are main leads and should be placed in the centre? I don’t remember any such point when Aarohi was on montage or when both Aarohi and Abhinav were on the montage. In fact, neither of them were ever placed in the centre or were given "equal presence". And that was supported by the moderators. So why this special treatment for Ruhi Birla alone?

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Tomorrow if makers change the montage to only include Leads, promise me you will hold another banner contest without forcing Ruhi in center? And be sure that it's held sooner... You people take forever to even change the show picture as well...

As such I have low expectations from this forum... But thought to point out how unfair Banner Contest has been in the past when Abhinav was on banner...

I remember when previous gen ended and I asked for banner contest I was told to wait for few months. I wonder how many months it has been since this new rohit came. Further, is he even an MC to deserve a banner contest just to include him?
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Banners are changed usually every 6 months. We hold BC usually every 3 to 6 months in this forum. I think we're being fast enough without discrediting the makers' work who put in effort to make these banners.

Originally posted by: janecastle

Since when do we have a rule that the ones on montage are main leads and should be placed in the centre? I don’t remember any such point when Aarohi was on montage or when both Aarohi and Abhinav were on the montage. In fact, neither of them were ever placed in the centre or were given "equal presence". And that was supported by the moderators. So why this special treatment for Ruhi Birla alone?

I have myself conducted BC with Abhimanyu , Akshara and Aarohi ... banners had Aarohi as essential character depending on the story at the time of the BC . There was no point from members at that time ...

Here is the link of the post in Archive Mansion that has links to all past BCs . You are welcome to check it... https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163743365

When Abhimanyu and Abhinav were there on the montage we had them both as essential characters.

There are no biases from DT side please rest assured. Hope you understand that the banners are made as per the characters in the story .