🩷🖤Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Banner Contest #15 🖤 🩷

Contest/Games

Posted: 2 days ago

Hello YRKKH fans!!!

As we move on with the story , we meet new twists n turns , new characters come into prominence and older ones come under shade, and thus it’s time for

another NEW banner!

Welcome to

YRKKH Forum Banner Contest #15

Before you jump in, please do read the rules.

🩷You must display the leads in the center of the banner- Abhira, Armaan and Ruhi . Each lead should get equal presence in the banner.

🖤The other mandatory characters are Rohit, Manish, Swarna, Kaveri, Madhav, Vidhya, Manisha , Manoj and Sanjay,

🩷Adding other optional characters are left to the choice of the graphicer.

🖤Characters who are shown as demised are NOT ALLOWED in the banner, even if they appear in flashbacks of present characters.

🩷 Make sure that a maximum of two images are used for a single character. Any entry with more than 2 images of a character will be disqualified.

🖤The banner MUST be of pixels 1456W × 180H.

🩷 You can submit up to 5 Banners maximum.

🖤Every Graphicer can be allowed a maximum of two entries with the same design but different coloring of the same banner.

🩷 All banners must be non-animated.

🖤 The banner must have the correct spelling of the show on it. It must be centrally placed in the banner.

🩷The show is spelled as ''Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai".

🖤Since the voting is going to be anonymous, DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) will be disqualified!

🩷 Offscreen pictures are not allowed.

* You MUST read this before you get into your designs.

*New* Forum Banner Dynamics

Upload your banner on [www.imgur.com] or [www.postimages.org] or any uploading site that supports images (please ensure that your account is not visible in the link or your account is not public - (like with Photobucket links

If you don't know how to upload images to a new site then visit

How to post your creations on New Site

Don't know how to make a banner? Not to fear! Tutorial is right here!

Banner Tutorial by ExoticDisaster

The Banner(s) MUST be PMed to Minionite

with the subject field as "YRKKH BC" by

28th Oct 2024 ,23:59 hrs IST

If you have any questions, post them here, or feel free to PM the team.

Tags -WildestDreams;

WU - Minakrish

Colour coding -Sutapa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Isn’t there rumours of a leap coming? Might as well wait for it in case new characters enter and old ones leave etc.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Isn’t there rumours of a leap coming? Might as well wait for it in case new characters enter and old ones leave etc.

3 months leap happened on 01 Oct 2024 and we have waited for two weeks following that.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

3 months leap happened on 01 Oct 2024 and we have waited for two weeks following that.

Can we have rohith in center too along with leads? As he is the husband of one of the lead. This will ensure that the banners will atleast not show triangles since for time being there is no triangle in the show.smiley1

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Can we have rohith in center too along with leads? As he is the husband of one of the lead. This will ensure that the banners will atleast not show triangles since for time being there is no triangle in the show.smiley1

The ones in the middle should be those who are called main leads and are on montage. It’s the graphicers’ choice to add Rohit in the middle or not , it’s the members’ choice to select the banners . From DT side Rohit is a mandatory character as mentioned in the first post .
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Dear mods,

Why is Ruhi considered the lead? She won an award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role when she entered the show. While she might be considered a parallel lead, she is not the main lead.

I don’t have an issue with her getting equal screen space in this banner, but am curious to understand the reasoning behind the rule that Armaan, Abhira, and Ruhi should get equal screen space. As far as I remember, there wasn’t a similar rule in Gen 3 for Arohi to get equal banner space that of the leads.

I am genuinely just trying to understand the reasoning and hope this question is taken positively, i have no problem with your decision, simply seeking clarification smiley27

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Dear Mods, in my opinion the character of Manish Goenka deserves to be in the middle of banner as he is the true protagonist for being in this show for nearly 8 years. Lasting longer than any of the leads of this show smiley27

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Dear mods,

Why is Ruhi considered the lead? She won an award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role when she entered the show. While she might be considered a parallel lead, she is not the main lead.

I don’t have an issue with her getting equal screen space in this banner, but am curious to understand the reasoning behind the rule that Armaan, Abhira, and Ruhi should get equal screen space. As far as I remember, there wasn’t a similar rule in Gen 3 for Arohi to get equal banner space that of the leads.

I am genuinely just trying to understand the reasoning and hope this question is taken positively, i have no problem with your decision, simply seeking clarification smiley27

Hi Sneha,

As parallel lead and as she has appeared on the montage several times, it was decided that she should be getting equal space on the banner with Armaan and Abhira.

Hope that helps.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Dear Mods, in my opinion the character of Manish Goenka deserves to be in the middle of banner as he is the true protagonist for being in this show for nearly 8 years. Lasting longer than any of the leads of this show smiley27

Well I want Rajan Shahi in the middle of the banner cause he still hasn't solved the question of what to name the relationship. smiley37

Mods, I think you could have waited for some days because as per the story is progressing, you never know when an Acha Aadmi appears in the scenariosmiley42smiley36