Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

I miss the old Star which had such great shows and balance genre. I miss when the regular shows used to be from Monday to Thursday while comedy/thrillers/children shows used to be from Friday to Sunday. Actors actually used to get break then and have some off time to relax to come back fresh to work. Same with writers who would get break and not having to write crapfest just because they need to unlike now where they are forced to do that every day of week which is why there’s a huge decline is writing too. Because of the Monday to Thursday schedule shows used to suffer far less with bad writing, and audience would get far greater entertainment.

Some of us keep saying rishta, etc are working, but if we see they aren’t really because even just few years back the high trps was in 5+ and where 2.0 and 2.0+ trps would bring show under scanner and put an end to that show. But now even the top show Anupama barely gets 2.5. This shows how much itv viewership has decreased. Even until last year it was getting 3.0, but now even that’s so hard to cross. I know now there’s OTT option, but most women in India still want to watch tv but don’t anymore. They aren’t so interested in ott type shows. So the decline of itv viewership shows even trp audience is fed up with the current shows. If the viewership trps keep decline, then channel will be forced to do something. Else they will the current cycle going on as long as they see some profit in it.

It’s also because of hotstar and voot the serials are watched in the morning in phone . we already know what’s going to happen in the evening..

most people are working and I have a long commute to work . So if I watch a show and then chat about it here .. I still reach office to do the job ..

When they are reaching home they are spending time with family or just going down for a walk .. or making food …how many people stay in the house the whole day to watch tv in the evening ..

But yes 7 days episodes is effecting the quality big time .they should switch back to weekday serials

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 hours ago
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

true how exactly they are getting trp smiley36

Because audience are crazy behind TTM smiley44

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 3 hours ago

I miss the old Star which had such great shows and balance genre. I miss when the regular shows used to be from Monday to Thursday while comedy/thrillers/children shows used to be from Friday to Sunday. Actors actually used to get break then and have some off time to relax to come back fresh to work. Same with writers who would get break and not having to write crapfest just because they need to unlike now where they are forced to do that every day of week which is why there’s a huge decline is writing too. Because of the Monday to Thursday schedule shows used to suffer far less with bad writing, and audience would get far greater entertainment.

Some of us keep saying rishta, etc are working, but if we see they aren’t really because even just few years back the high trps was in 5+ and where 2.0 and 2.0+ trps would bring show under scanner and put an end to that show. But now even the top show Anupama barely gets 2.5. This shows how much itv viewership has decreased. Even until last year it was getting 3.0, but now even that’s so hard to cross. I know now there’s OTT option, but most women in India still want to watch tv but don’t anymore. They aren’t so interested in ott type shows. So the decline of itv viewership shows even trp audience is fed up with the current shows. If the viewership trps keep decline, then channel will be forced to do something. Else they will the current cycle going on as long as they see some profit in it.

i was not weekday watchers. I am more of weekend tv viewers we had normal cable dish where channels are decided by provider. He used to buy cheap channels.

Suddenly he removed star plus and as a child i felt so bad that i will no longer be able to watch shh koi hai , shararatg and karishma ka karishma etc. I used to watch kumkum at 1pm during school lunch break and there was a gap and then when we got star back kumkum had adult kids 😂

One of my all time fav show is left right left. We used to get grainy sab tv back then. When captain rajveer shekhavat died i felt so bad. I hardly knew hc was here as he was sidey here 😂

https://youtu.be/UrQTwcnZE8E?si=KH1d-FBUJykA5Z9n

Sony shows were good too

https://youtu.be/4gVKjsDgQ7w?si=4aNXrPRb5Eb1ADEF

Sab ke shows had great osts. I never seen this show but it used to come during lrl and i stil remember ost

https://youtu.be/bG0NVcjZIW8?si=yeRRZvLVOkG_i4ym

Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 hours ago

Yes smiley37

I am ngl. Watching RK was hella entertaining at first and even later if I just ignore certain things and convince myself that this is dark romantic saga and just watch it for the couple who had sizzling chemistry, but that doesn’t mean he was right or such men are common. So ASR and RK type of mls are great to watch on screen and good for actors as they get to portray a lot with such characters while at the same getting lots of fans smiley36

sorry to jump in your conversation, just curious reading your post - what does ASR and RK stand for?
Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Managed2Escape

sorry to jump in your conversation, just curious reading your post - what does ASR and RK stand for?

Arnav Singh Raizadha (Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon?)

RK (Ram Kapoor maybe?) from bade ache lagte hai.

Edited by Shineeeee - an hour ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Arnav Singh Raizadha (Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon?)

RK (Ram Kapoor maybe?) from bade ache lagte hai.

RK is from Madhubala.

Edited by Drna7 - an hour ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I wonder how she would play Ruhi negative role in YRKKH

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8_bP9xvhbC/?igsh=MW9uaTkyYm43ODZ0Yg==

Managed2Escape thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

RK is from Madhubala.

Ah ok, thanks 😊 didn’t know the acronyms 😀

Watched iss pyar ko on and off when it was on tele, madhubala may be just a few episodes-never got interested in it.

I love Ram Kapoor though, Bade Acche lagte hai was my fav - old one, never watched the reboot though.

Managed2Escape thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I think she will be alright, emotional scenes mein actors ki lag jaati hai I think. I have seen very few actors who can pull them off well on small screen.

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 56 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Managed2Escape

Ah ok, thanks 😊 didn’t know the acronyms 😀

Watched iss pyar ko on and off when it was on tele, madhubala may be just a few episodes-never got interested in it.

I love Ram Kapoor though, Bade Acche lagte hai was my fav - old one, never watched the reboot though.

I never watched both 😂😂😂 my didi was a huge fan of Ipkknd ASR - Kushi, so as any other younger sibling my fate was filled with constant rambling 😂😂😂😂

My whole neighbourhood was a fan of bade ache lagte hai and itna karo naa mujhe pyaar, couldn't escape without hearing a word or two ☠️

Le me:

going out to collect milk (🗣️🗣️🎤🎙️Ram-priya)

Literally stepping out (🔊Neeshi wants her papa)

😂😂😂😂😂