Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: 17 hours ago

I didnt watch Gul shows again after having a terrible experience. Only watched Ishqbaaz after more than of decade of avoiding her shows and only when I knew the couple and show got good ending to play it safe. Now not ever gonna watch ganja shows too. So why do some keep watching RS shows when you guys know how they are? Like flip flop of characters is normal and like keep happening in anupama over and over. It happened in rishta too many times. So why complain and be disappointed? I really don’t understand. Just enjoy the good parts or the reasons why you all watch RS shows while ignoring the parts which shouldve been expected to see.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes and if they separate ..then they can even get rid of his character..and we’ll be very sad..☹️. I really hope there’s no separation.. when SaiRat separated it was also forever ..and it was such a waste and tragedy..a lovely jodi with 2 beautiful kids and they still couldn’t make it as a couple 🥺

I had really wanted one song picturised on them during the romance phase after SR .. Dagabaaz Rey from Dabang 2.. we did not even get them in star Parivar awards

Both would have nailed it perfectly.. as it suited their personality .. Nahi Mila ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 9 hours ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

I didnt watch Gul shows again after having a terrible experience. Only watched Ishqbaaz after more than of decade of avoiding her shows and only when I knew the couple and show got good ending to play it safe. Now not ever gonna watch ganja shows too. So why do some keep watching RS shows when you guys know how they are? Like flip flop of characters is normal and like keep happening in anupama over and over. It happened in rishta too many times. So why complain and be disappointed? I really don’t understand. Just enjoy the good parts or the reasons why you all watch RS shows while ignoring the parts which shouldve been expected to see.

Yeah even I watched ishqbaaz after it ended .. it was a good show last of the feel good shows with bhai chara masti and good character actors