Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: a day ago

abhimaan and their stupid chemistry is the only reason i watch this ridiculous show with the absolute worst timeline 🤦🏻‍♀️ love how in less than 24 hours one can get pregnant 🙄

Edited by Sa7861 - a day ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Also Abhimaan being utterly confused that Dadisa ke chakkar main how did they become the villian for everyone - bechari Abhira was so confused throughout the episode smiley36 while Armaan being a veteran was going through all the insults like a prosmiley36

Abhira should have two years worth of experience by now at least smiley36they really thought that Abhira called manoj a murderer smiley37smiley37

Waise finally pata chala the source of those IF news - bechari Abhira was trying to make a good point & everyone assumed she blaming Manoj smiley44

waise we were also doubting Manoj yesterday because of his nod exchange with that culprit 😆

"Jaha izzat na mile, woh jagah chod deni cahhiye" ChachaSa ye baat kripya apne bhatija aur apni muh boli beti ko smajhao yaar. smiley44

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Oh please - uska idea bhi Abhira ne hi Diya tha - warna Madhav ko kahaan itni akal - useless kahin ka

Waiting for them to say that Abhira Madhav se uski vardhi bhi cheena chahti hain smiley42

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Should we consider todays abhimaan moment as last one as pregnancy track gonna start and kalesh hi kalesh hoga and maybe seperation?😖

i think we arent gonna get romance. SS dude said romance will reduce because of everything going on. kaveri stabbed, then M revealing attack was for Ab, the new anti Ab folks ka nautanki and Abhira realizing pregnancy and being in a dilemma and not allowing Armaan to get too romantic because of her "haalat"

I dont think separation is coming now

but kalesh toh dher saara hai

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

"Jaha izzat na mile, woh jagah chod deni cahhiye" ChachaSa ye baat kripya apne bhatija aur apni muh boli beti ko smajhao yaar. smiley44

It took him 20 odd years to understand this after consistent bezzati. Humarey waaley vaise bhi turtle ki speed mai vishwaas rakhtey hain.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I expected Abhira to come out with red colour on her lips after lahu mouh lag gaya sequence. smiley22

Originally posted by: Sa7861

abhimaan and their stupid chemistry is the only reason i watch this ridiculous show with the absolute worst timeline 🤦🏻‍♀️ love how in less than 24 hours one can get pregnant 🙄

we will have to chalk that up and assume they dtd during those 3 months?🙄
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

what i hate about this show is like how everyone just forgets how abhira was treated in that house and she still didn't have a selfish bone in her body. she broke her heart to keep madhav-vidya together, she became homeless, went without food, took up the wedding planner job to fix the resort, she waited for dadisa's approval for abhimaan marriage, she risked her life TWICE, she fights for the chorus gang, she keeps quiet about all that ruhi did, she keeps her pain to herself, and so much more. everybody KNOWS this too.

dkp the torture is getting too much now. first i was hoping those reports were wrong, but now you just confirmed that her life is at risk while being pregnant. why can't we have a normal pregnancy track?! stupid makers.