Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 hours ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Also can I please shake Abhira like I wanted to hit Armaan in the head a few days back - WTH was that stupid precapsmiley44

What happen now, is she talking to STupid Do or Stupid Does

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 hours ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira girl you want to protect your baby and stuff but remember that your dearest ma'sa and ruhi didi have a habit of pushing you every few business days. Hiding the pregnancy will not do anyone any good. smiley22

Exactly reveal pregnancy, hide complications part. But lagta hain 1 month tak chup rehne ka plan hainsmiley39

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Freaking Hulu still not showing the episode smiley44

subah subah blood boil karne ki itni jaldismiley36
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Goodness I hate baby tracks so effing much.

Y? smiley22

Genuinely asking...smiley16

The FL are pregnant for an entire century in most shows smiley44smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

FLs are the fertile leads who are often declared infertile first.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Manisha ka Oh god oh god πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Aj bol rahi thi ki PF s love for Armaan is conditional. She would give him a family that would love him unconditionally a.k. a the baby. Toh shayad Armaan ko leke bhage

Kyunki aisi complicated Pregnancy main PH main survive karne ka toh no chance.

By the end of this track, only Armaan will find out that she is pregnant and they will leave.

Or All the negativity will get to her and she will miscarry. Uske baad I hope She transforms into Alia Bhatt from Darlings movie.

Dekho i dont want to believe abhira thinks logically. She is high on mahanta mode now. Doctor ne bola miscarriage ya delivery time pe complications, toh even if she hides for 1 month still delivery time pe issues aa sakte hain, toh what is the use of hiding??? πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ.

And secondly, she is an idiot to think that armaan can survive in that house with the baby. She wants to continue pregnancy for armaan, but is going to hide it from him, koi sense hain iss baat ki?? Inn dono ko har waqt sunate rehte hain gharwaale, they will treat their baby also same. Aise situation mein maa should think of taking papa along & separate from family for the sake of child. Woh idar hoga nahi, toh the best she can do is to separate alone & then surprise everyone later, tab tak sab kuch ulta pad jayega madam ke liyesmiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sofna

Y? smiley22

Genuinely asking...smiley16

The FL are pregnant for an entire century in most shows smiley44smiley36

Not a baby/children person in general.. And ik i am not the target audience for shows like rishta that's fine smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maahi11

Zada kuch hua nhi, Armaan shouted at everyone and Abhira went to mandir for praying for dadisa, Armaan was finding Abhira and Ruhi said she ran away just like her mother and Armaan was like I am quite only due to ur baby warna will expose ur kands in front of fam of u don’t stay quite,

As in bts Abhira gets to know she is pregnant, Armaan to gets to know she is pregnant and Abhira decides to keep the baby, so that Armaan gets unconditional family love which will be his baby, even if she survives or not

In precap; v made kheer for Ruhi it mistakenly falls, v and manisha says more kheer is there, here Abhira is in kitchen she have the kheer thinking Ruhi must already have the same this leftover she will have for her baby, the trio comes and v bashes Abhira for taking Ruhi ka haq

Armaan you need help we have picturessmiley37smiley37

YRKKH: Good News for Fans! Garvita Sadhwani reveals Rohit-Ruhi (RuHit) Love story track

This girl is such a clown, Abhhira been kicked out PH, when did she run away

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Dekho i dont want to believe abhira thinks logically. She is high on mahanta mode now. Doctor ne bola miscarriage ya delivery time pe complications, toh even if she hides for 1 month still delivery time pe issues aa sakte hain, toh what is the use of hiding??? πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ.

And secondly, she is an idiot to think that armaan can survive in that house with the baby. She wants to continue pregnancy for armaan, but is going to hide it from him, koi sense hain iss baat ki?? Inn dono ko har waqt sunate rehte hain gharwaale, they will treat their baby also same. Aise situation mein maa should think of taking papa along & separate from family for the sake of child. Woh idar hoga nahi, toh the best she can do is to separate alone & then surprise everyone later, tab tak sab kuch ulta pad jayega madam ke liyesmiley39

Isliye keh rahi hoon Armaan ko like bhag jaaye. Kyunki Bhagegi toh for sure. I am having gut feeling that s how track is going to end