Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 hours ago

I saw a new actor came on set.

Maybe Charu's Husband track is coming juat like dev Shikawat.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That move by Manoj was so unreasonable cheap. The pathetic part he created a scene and his mother who makes all the decision for office or who get what case is standing there and like a kaayar put resignation letter in Abhira hand. The girl just started working there for 3 months and she's the one that run PF smiley36smiley36

Then Manisha saying Abhira, stabbed her in the back, when, how and why smiley39

all Poddars are ruined. They have all become selfish horrible people. Only one left is Armaan…hope they don’t ruin him. But I think they are setting the scene for Abhira to leave…showing why it is best that her child is not raised in that house.. I just wish abhira and Armaan could leave together..because if Armaan has to stay behind..there’s nothing there for him..
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

all Poddars are ruined. They have all become selfish horrible people. Only one left is Armaan…hope they don’t ruin him. But I think they are setting the scene for Abhira to leave…showing why it is best that her child is not raised in that house.. I just wish abhira and Armaan could leave together..because if Armaan has to stay behind..there’s nothing there for him..

Dadi sa hain na.. She might ask him to stay as only he can tie family together or she needs sahara blah blah.. Kuch bhi reason de sakte hain to hold him back. Ya vidya ki health kharab ho gayi or kharab ho jayega if armaan leaves with/ after abhira.

Reasons are anekh

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 hours ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Can anyone please explain the significance of abhiras feeling pregnancy symptoms with dadisas flat line ? smiley37 I thought dadisa is gone ..and technically the dead news scene should've followed but they joined the incorrect puzzle piece there and abhira was tested pregnant before arman could fine her .

So was the attempted murder another way of saving abhira extra effort to visit a gynecologist? And for her to know that she's pregnant?

Originally posted by: Krinya

Can anyone please explain the significance of abhiras feeling pregnancy symptoms with dadisas flat line ? smiley37 I thought dadisa is gone ..and technically the dead news scene should've followed but they joined the incorrect puzzle piece there and abhira was tested pregnant before arman could fine her .

So was the attempted murder another way of saving abhira extra effort to visit a gynecologist? And for her to know that she's pregnant?

Muje yeh samaj nahi aata ki physical relation ke just 72 hours mai positive pregnancy test kaise aa gaya!!!

Yeh baccha haldi ke din conceive kiya ho aisa lagta hai smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Dadi sa hain na.. She might ask him to stay as only he can tie family together or she needs sahara blah blah.. Kuch bhi reason de sakte hain to hold him back. Ya vidya ki health kharab ho gayi or kharab ho jayega if armaan leaves with/ after abhira.

Reasons are anekh

sadly..they’ll hold him back to keep him miserable in that house..☹️
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Muje yeh samaj nahi aata ki physical relation ke just 72 hours mai positive pregnancy test kaise aa gaya!!!

Yeh baccha haldi ke din conceive kiya ho aisa lagta hai smiley36

we also don’t know when Ruhis baby was conceived..we didn’t even know when Ruhi herself was conceived..😂.. but looks like abhiras baby was conceived sometime in the last 3 months after marriage..

Originally posted by: Indira1211

we also don’t know when Ruhis baby was conceived..we didn’t even know when Ruhi herself was conceived..😂.. but looks like abhiras baby was conceived sometime in the last 3 months after marriage..

Ruhi is not legacy lead , neither Ruhi’s mom so unhone kab conceive kiya iss baat ko kya he weightage dena! I am sure iss baat se ap 1000% agree karoge smiley36

Still Ruhi ki positive pregnancy ke liye 3 month ka leap dikhaya lekin abhira ki positive pregnancy ke liye 3 din tak nahi dikhaya smiley36 Writer se legacy waaris ke case mai blunder toh ho gaya hai smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Ruhi is not legacy lead , neither Ruhi’s mom so unhone kab conceive kiya iss baat ko kya he weightage dena! I am sure iss baat se ap 1000% agree karoge smiley36

Still Ruhi ki positive pregnancy ke liye 3 month ka leap dikhaya lekin abhira ki positive pregnancy ke liye 3 din tak nahi dikhaya smiley36 Writer se legacy waaris ke case mai blunder toh ho gaya hai smiley36

no blunder …they wrote dialogues for Armaan to say..to,make it clear no,suhaagraat happened on Janmastami..and 2 days ago..they made him say that abhira is no,longer a new bride..meaning..they’ve been doing the deed in the past 3 months..😂..
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

i am telling you shadi se pehle hi gulu gulu kiya hai smiley36 kzk laana tha lekin gen 3 laa rahe hai dobara 😂