Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

It's been a year also with this Gen, so now is the time to refresh and buy episodes for the next 1 year

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t feel Armaan being stupid ,unreasonable or petty to call Manoj insecure , Manoj was upset about the cabin he should have asked his mom not Abhira. On the stage while giving the resignation letter when Armaan said Abhira got the cabin because of her talent and hard work , he immediately got insecure and said so u want to say am not deserving and hard working and started targeting Abhira saying poddar’s firm is under Abhria’s control and gave the resignation letter into her hands , what’s that of not insecurity? He was working in that firm from last 20 yrs and only after Armaan recommendation he got 1st case , this is his 2nd case he won in last 20yrs which is fine ,not everyone needs to be talented. If he is talented KV wouldn’t have given so much importance for her jhamai half heatedly to run her firm. Timing and place is wrong but then Armaan didn’t start the tamasha. Am glad Armaan finally called spade a spade , he knows them since childhood and now they r doing it to his wife. If he doesn’t stop them Next they will show the same attitude to their kids.

@Bold I didn’t watch the other show , but they definitely have to bring back old Abhira who doesn’t think twice to give it back when ppl falsely accuse her.

That move by Manoj was so unreasonable cheap. The pathetic part he created a scene and his mother who makes all the decision for office or who get what case is standing there and like a kaayar put resignation letter in Abhira hand. The girl just started working there for 3 months and she's the one that run PF smiley36smiley36

Then Manisha saying Abhira, stabbed her in the back, when, how and why smiley39

Edited by pyar-ishk - an hour ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Just tagging so that roz roz bolna nahi pade... smiley36 and ab nahi bolungi...

I feel Armaan and Abhira separation is incoming. I don't want it to happen so soon but I feel it will happen within a month. smiley13 Kab, kaise, kyu nahi pata.

Sorry rejoining late. DKP will make sure it happens, that’s the only way they know for trp. Bechari laachar FL with a kid.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t feel Armaan being stupid ,unreasonable or petty to call Manoj insecure , Manoj was upset about the cabin he should have asked his mom not Abhira. On the stage while giving the resignation letter when Armaan said Abhira got the cabin because of her talent and hard work , he immediately got insecure and said so u want to say am not deserving and hard working and started targeting Abhira saying poddar’s firm is under Abhria’s control and gave the resignation letter into her hands , what’s that of not insecurity? He was working in that firm from last 20 yrs and only after Armaan recommendation he got 1st case , this is his 2nd case he won in last 20yrs which is fine ,not everyone needs to be talented. If he is talented KV wouldn’t have given so much importance for her jhamai half heatedly to run her firm. Timing and place is wrong but then Armaan didn’t start the tamasha. Am glad Armaan finally called spade a spade , he knows them since childhood and now they r doing it to his wife. If he doesn’t stop them Next they will show the same attitude to their kids.

@Bold I didn’t watch the other show , but they definitely have to bring back old Abhira who doesn’t think twice to give it back when ppl falsely accuse her.

Totally agree. Sometimes you need to heartless to show people their place when they crossed limits. That’s the way this world works otherwise you will always get crumbs and insults. Isn’t it what we were expecting from Armaan? To grow a spine.

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Sorry rejoining late. DKP will make sure it happens, that’s the only way they know for trp. Bechari laachar FL with a kid.

The only thing I am pretty sure is she won’t be bichari and laachar post the leap. smiley1
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

vidya can’t run that family..she’s too stupid… Kaveri will be there ..maybe even in Gen 5 😂

About Gen 5, you should ask the expert smiley36

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

About Gen 5, you should ask the expert smiley36

Salam Malik Banda Hazir Hai.

Apne Sawal Puchiye.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 57 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Saari problems ki jad to Madhav hi h to kya positive.smiley36

Iska no. sabse phele aana chahiye, police ka achha bahana bhi h.

Thode din Vidya aise hi nautanki karegi fir maaf kijiye maasa bolkar line par aa jayegi. Kyunki sabki maalik Dadisa hi h.smiley14

Aise na Bolo nalla ji ke baare. He solved dadisa attempted murder case before the operation was over 😆 not only the man was arrested , he was sent to court & confessed & faisla bhi shayad aa gaya tha before dadisa wakes up. He drank red bull at navratri .

Posted: 54 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Aise na Bolo nalla ji ke baare. He solved dadisa attempted murder case before the operation was over 😆 not only the man was arrested , he was sent to court & confessed & faisla bhi shayad aa gaya tha before dadisa wakes up. He drank red bull at navratri .

Redbull Givea you Wings .....

I will use it before exam,Like Madhav I will solve all the questions in 5 minutes.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 44 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Aise na Bolo nalla ji ke baare. He solved dadisa attempted murder case before the operation was over 😆 not only the man was arrested , he was sent to court & confessed & faisla bhi shayad aa gaya tha before dadisa wakes up. He drank red bull at navratri

why manish is roaming around and in between poddars. He has no work na. 🤣