Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

she’s probably just thinking of wanting blessings for her baby ..As she knows it’s a complicated pregnancy so she needs whatever good luck she can get. But that kheer scene could be symbolic.. Ruhi dropped her kheer and abhira ate hers.. I wonder if Ruhis miscarriage is happening and she’s going to blame abhira for it..as that’s how abhira will leave podaars house 🤔

That scene does feel ominous, along with all the instances of Ruhi and Vidya gloating about her pregnancy and mocking Abhira. And Armaan has been taking some strong stand for Abhira. I guess Ruhi will have a miscarriage, will blame Abhira as usual, and it will somehow affect Abhira's health too and Armaan will finally decide to leave with her. Then may be a leap, Ro-Ru might have another kid, but Poddar firm in ruins and AbhiMaan come back.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Indira1211

she’s probably just thinking of wanting blessings for her baby ..As she knows it’s a complicated pregnancy so she needs whatever good luck she can get. But that kheer scene could be symbolic.. Ruhi dropped her kheer and abhira ate hers.. I wonder if Ruhis miscarriage is happening and she’s going to blame abhira for it..as that’s how abhira will leave podaars house 🤔

Originally posted by: janecastle

That scene does feel ominous, along with all the instances of Ruhi and Vidya gloating about her pregnancy and mocking Abhira. And Armaan has been taking some strong stand for Abhira. I guess Ruhi will have a miscarriage, will blame Abhira as usual, and it will somehow affect Abhira's health too and Armaan will finally decide to leave with her. Then may be a leap, Ro-Ru might have another kid, but Poddar firm in ruins and AbhiMaan come back.

I wish this is how it is, Armaan takes a stance and leaves. Leap happens. 4-5 years later. Abhimaan are living with their child separately in another city. RoRu also have another child of their own. And idk when how and all but if it’s ITV world, it’ll be shown that Abhimaan are back at Poddar house

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

I wish this is how it is, Armaan takes a stance and leaves. Leap happens. 4-5 years later. Abhimaan are living with their child separately in another city. RoRu also have another child of their own. And idk when how and all but if it’s ITV world, it’ll be shown that Abhimaan are back at Poddar house

Maybe they will show Ruhi and Abhira daughter becoming best friends at school and when they introduce their parents. It turns out their cousins 😂 from dad side
anotherdayofsun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Maybe they will show Ruhi and Abhira daughter becoming best friends at school and when they introduce their parents. It turns out their cousins 😂 from dad side

Wait why does that lowkey remind me of Swaragini? And then their kids are adamant on reuniting the families smiley22

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

I hope abhimaan leave together…but nutty said there’s abhira Armaan separation looming..🤦🏻‍♀️..I think she has some solid information.. You see how they’ve destroyed every single member of podaars family…none of them are worthy of abhiras affection now..so that means the heroine should just leave them,all. I’m,just sad if she leaves Armaan with them…because he’ll never be happy with them..
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan ka gussa phutne waala scene aaj aana chahiye na. Excited for that! smiley42

Yeah loved that scene today … felt so pleased to see him happy in the end of the episode . smiley42

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Honestly, both scenarios are completely wild if you stop and think about it. Like I said it before too !!! Chalo kher sambhog hogya pregnancy plot bhi aagya. Seperation card is on the way. So it’s only a matter of time before they absolutely nuke Armaan’s character. If they didn't show pregnancy after the sambhog scene, there was still a slim chance, but now? Forget it. No chance at all. It's like the ultimate card in the Itv playbook—sambhog, pregnancy = the leap and separation are coming.

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Yeah loved that scene today … felt so pleased to see him happy in the end of the episode . smiley42

Happy to see you changed your team from Manisha to Aksharasmiley2

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Happy to see you changed your team from Manisha to Aksharasmiley2

Yeah akshara gen#1 .

Manisha is being unreasonable and jealous of Abhira when Kv is the one deciding the allotment of cabins .

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Just tagging so that roz roz bolna nahi pade... smiley36 and ab nahi bolungi...

I feel Armaan and Abhira separation is incoming. I don't want it to happen so soon but I feel it will happen within a month. smiley13 Kab, kaise, kyu nahi pata.

TBH, I don't mind and it's fitting if it happen within a month. This season will be a year next month so it'll be a big bang smiley16