Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 23 hours ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

You really don’t need doctors in this show. A random woman checks Abhira’s pulse, eyes and says touches her tummy and says chhori tu toh maa banne wali hai.

this black dress banjaran lady is similar to sirat time foreshadowing banjaaran lady apara mehta is got for that role that time specially by RS
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Waise how is Abhira planning to hide her belly? 4th month se dikhna shuru hota hai. Maybe she is like doc ne bola 1 month bhi paar nahi kar so waha ka socha nahi.

Though ITV doesn't care about reality but I read about few cases that they got to know about pregnancy when intense contractions started and water broke. And I saw personally and on a insta reel as well, pregnant women belly looks slightly bloated only.

Abhira can say naye cabin mein aish se zyada khana khaati hu to weight gain ho gaya.smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

why should she hide her belly ? Armaan knows she is pregnant na ,uss ghatiya family (for us )per yeh alag baath hai ki Armaan aur Abhira keliye tho Vile V is no less than a bhagwan. Ghatiya family ko patha chale na chale kya parakh padtha hai. If it shows up they will blame her for eating the kheer snatching HAQ of chudail bahu and put on so much weight that her tummy is showing up.smiley36

nahi. Armaan doesn’t know yet ki she is pregnant. She goes to tell him but sees him yelling at a man who chooses baby over his wife (who died in childbirth). He says he will always choose Abhira over the baby.

Abhira then in her mind says Armaan you have a family but you were made to feel begaana. You will have your family. A family you can call your own. This baby will be your family. She stops because doctor has told her that she will not be able to hold her pregnancy because of genetic issues.

Edited by nutmeg7 - 23 hours ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

most likely she knows.....iss liye unhe rohit ke saath saath vidya ki bewakoofi ka bada bada saboot mil gaya...and ruhi ki shamelessness and makkari ka bhi...

Aap bhol rahe ho ki Dadi knows about saajan ki ghar and blackmail khand? It would be nice to see that Dadi knows the truth per ghatiya bhi lagega that she still accepted that woman for her nikamma fav potha who is not her fav anymore until she flips again. I don’t think they will show Dadi knows all this ghatiyapan. But am surprised how Armaan made that shameless Ruhi to STFU talking about her khands. If Armaan says the same thing next time she will use the same trick she used on Manisha , Armaan ko bholegi proof leke aao nahi tho mere bhagoda, nikamma ,doormat pathi kisi ke baath pe yakin nahi kartha.smiley36 Rohit tho iss se bhi bada loser nikla
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Also when Ab went for checkup the doctor had 2 pages report😂, bhai who gives on the spot 2 pages reports with complications finding 😱

they are showing like thermometer reading immediately 🤣🤣

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Like seriously is there a competition for the poddars, who can go lower than the others?

How these actresses are even delivering these dialogues and going back home. I am imagining one of my family members doing this serial and delivering these dialogues ( which is essentially for job and money) and what I am saying to them at the end of the day or they are feeling about spitting so much venom for the sake of money

Pathetic bizarre and demoralizing, these two and now one more women. What a precap. Like how someone can be so so so mean? Fufass is a villain but why I don’t feel this much resentment towards him like I feel for these chudails???🤬

Edited by leafy2022 - 23 hours ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ruhi ka Aasmaan se uuncha pyar was revealed in front of vidya, manisha always had doubts ruhi is upto no good, but behaved with her lovingly never raising their voice( except 1 time that vidya slapped her), but abhira just exists and they are like you are selfish, u are this you are thatsmiley44, with ajeeb ajeeb expressions 🤦‍♀️

arey moye moye hoga if rohit says I knew this ruhi told me dont insult my wife now who is pregnant with my kid and ar forgot that ruhi told she got true love from rohit. Ar will get ulta if he says anything

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t Think Abhira is going anywhere , jiss tarah that loser Ruhi is always saying Abhira khair hai apne maa jaise bhag jayegi, am sure she won’t go . And I don’t see a point Abhira leaving the house ,even Armaan knows she is pregnant now. I don’t think she/they r leaving the house anytime soon. If they leave the house loser poddar’s ko kaun dekhnge and how will they make false narratives and fake accusations on Abhira and Armaan to taunt them.

May be if Dadi declares AA’s kid as her heir then vv may ask them to leave the house so her nikamma beta can ruin the entire Poddar firm to bring them to the roads.

yup...lagta nahi hai abhira will go as long as armaan is with her....she has endured those 3 months...i m referring to only the period from where she and armaan has been together...😂...

the makers have shown armaan stnd for abhira and abhira for armaan...so, i think if they leave they will leave togeter.....bass dikkat yahi hai ki armaan realises a bit late...iss chakkkar mein koi gadbad na ho....😂

But hopefully makers dont show the arrogant armaan...jo blunders kar ke blame abhira per kar de...and then 6-7 years tak realise hi na kare...aisa lagta nahi hai...😂

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

"Tum bina shart wala, bina ehsaan wala parivaar deserve karte ho" smiley27

I totally agree, but yeh kaam tumhara bhi h.

Dono ko yeh ehsaas hai — phir bhi usi shart wale parivaar ke peeche apne sar maarte rahenge..thode din mein maa flip hokar inke side pe ho jaengi (for some silly crappy reason) to doosre side pe dadisa dobara flip hoke against ho jayengi… 🤦🏻‍♀️

The reasons for flips being - ma nahi ban sakti, Kheer bina permission ke kha li , cabin le li … wah smiley32