Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 18 hours ago

There can be only 1 reason why abhira is endorsing doormatism and that is , they will soon turn her into upma aunty smiley37 This is basically upma aunty's younger version ..she will soon become the lecture baanto orat ..I'm sure arman has it in him to turn into vanrajsmiley36

Third class show.

Third class promo

Yesterday they werw fighting for a 15/20 room/cabin now they will fight for a 100 gm kheer.

I think Ekta Kapoor does not doing this much creep.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Third class show.

Third class promo

Yesterday they werw fighting for a 15/20 room/cabin now they will fight for a 100 gm kheer.

I think Ekta Kapoor does not doing this much creep.

Na ghar mein extra rooms h, na office mein enough cabins h pata nahi te ameer banne ka dikhava kyu karte h.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drna7

She is family but if she knew it was made for/by someone else and especially by/for people who hate her then it's not right to take that too without permission. And yeh especially pregnant Ru ke liye thi to prashad ki hogi.

But jo kaha vo bilkul galat tha, naraz hona alag vaat h par khaane ke liye laalchi bolna galat.

But she only took the leftover. Usko kya sapna ayega that Ruhi will drop the bowl of kheer.

And Ghar mein despite all conflict, khaana sabke liye hi bantaa hai.

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Abhira bhagnewali haa bahut tez smiley36

I just hope Armaan ko leke bhage

I don’t Think Abhira is going anywhere , jiss tarah that loser Ruhi is always saying Abhira khair hai apne maa jaise bhag jayegi, am sure she won’t go . And I don’t see a point Abhira leaving the house ,even Armaan knows she is pregnant now. I don’t think she/they r leaving the house anytime soon. If they leave the house loser poddar’s ko kaun dekhnge and how will they make false narratives and fake accusations on Abhira and Armaan to taunt them.

May be if Dadi declares AA’s kid as her heir then vv may ask them to leave the house so her nikamma beta can ruin the entire Poddar firm to bring them to the roads.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 18 hours ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Sambhog bhi same outfit, pregnancy detection bhi same outfit, pregnancy confirmation bhi same outfit. smiley37

Writers inserted sambhog last minute for sure. smiley37 If it was for 3 months, then it be like as randomlurker said, Armaanza be like I will clap your cheeks in the night but in the morning, you are dead to me. smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

• Add To Watch List a b c d e f
Edited by Sera-high123 - 18 hours ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Or they can create scenario similar to when akshara decided to leave home, she was also pregnant that time. No way ruhi can say anything wrong, she told abhira will run matlab woh bhagegi zarur.

Abhira pe bhi mahanta keeda chad chuka hain

Don't know why but I feel the other way. Since ruhi keeps saying about abhira will run away like her mother, I feel abhira won't go. Akshara is previous legacy heroine. At a point, they have to clear her name.

Also seeing dynamics of abhimaan relationship, its impossible to think that abhira would leave unless armaan will do something extreme. But if he did, that will be the end of their jodi. There's no coming back together. Period...

Originally posted by: Drna7

Na ghar mein extra rooms h, na office mein enough cabins h pata nahi te ameer banne ka dikhava kyu karte h.

and they want to print gold plated card for sautela beta shaadi😂