Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ugh that's not fair, how are you able to blocked out the time she praised Vidya for looking great with that clownish makeup on during Ru-Ar bachelorette party retro look theme. We on the forum troll the hell out of Abhira for lying to Vidya.

That makeup look like KKHH Angali What the Heck, look

kaise, did you forget this @0:12 make sure you pulse and have a good look smiley44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3Tsy7of8VI

Ab has praised Chachisa many times and joke calls her young smiley36

haha may be ppl do not share them on sm isiliye i said sorry in advance but kaveri ko praise karna looked oddly wierd as she was surrounded by ppl who are very much irritated with both šŸ˜‚
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

haha may be ppl do not share them on sm isiliye i said sorry in advance but kaveri ko praise karna looked oddly wierd as she was surrounded by ppl who are very much irritated with both šŸ˜‚

I have to remember you only watch clips like Sofna, but that one is so bad. smiley36

We hate the POS KP praise too. You're working in her firm got her big contract she always wanted for PF but still call's you ladki, that's a problem and not praise worthy smiley39

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I think they are turning everyone against Abhira because it will build up till it explodes and then she leaves the house with a child NOT informing anyone. Leap and then she will emerge stronger. I see it happening like that.

Even Sai was luckier than Abhira. At least she had supporters like Ashwini, Mansi, Ninad, Shivani, Rajeev, Devi who loved her.

Here poor Abhira has none. All are shameless flippers. Ideally she should not return to that disgusting house poor leap. Chavanā€™s were horrible post leap I cannot imagine how an already horrible Poddars will be..

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Even Sai was luckier than Abhira. At least she had supporters like Ashwini, Mansi, Ninad, Shivani, Rajeev, Devi who loved her.

Here poor Abhira has none. All are shameless flippers. Ideally she should not return to that disgusting house poor leap. Chavanā€™s were horrible post leap I cannot imagine how an already horrible Poddars will be..

If anything this show and all the others have done is show the ungrateful fans how nice chavan family was .. their punishment was also chindi ..

mirchi peeso , Sara khana tum banao types

Sonali karisma were only popcorn šŸæ and Devi , pulkit were always pro Sai come hail come storm so did samrat

Pakhi always hated her with a vengeance.. Sai never pretended to like pakhi .. she was always disgusted with her ..

Piddars are major flippers Vidya was understandable but this sudden change of manisha n manoj over cabin is so wierd considering piddar family can buy cabins now they will squabble over a bowl of kheer .. this is so wierd

And why should we believe Kaveri likes abhira .. it just might be her game to turn everyone against abhira.. the infertility drama might be created by her only .. as the doctor was her friend

It made Vidya go against Abhira .. when Armaan married Abhira .. she brought Abhira to the firm to play her against Manoj and Madhav so that they go against her .

Knowing Manish connection with Abhira has been downplayed.. Abhira is not even keen to know why her mother left Goenkas .. the truth about her banishment this should have been the track that should have opened up ..

I hope they open this track .. and then Abhira cuts off ties with piddars n Goenkas and walks away clearing her mothers name

Edited by Aadi04 - a day ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

They flipped Manisha and Manoj overnight. How long will it take them to make Armaan flip?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Exactly. This is more like who will flip now. I will not be surprised if tomorrow they show Vidya flipping and making Abhira the queen of her heart.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Exactly. This is more like who will flip now. I will not be surprised if tomorrow they show Vidya flipping and making Abhira the queen of her heart.

YRKKH in nutshell smiley14 a a a

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I canā€™t believe I am saying this but there is no method to madness here. smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

They flipped Manisha and Manoj overnight. How long will it take them to make Armaan flip?

only 3 are left. Kiara, arman and madhav. Krishh charu are bound by their parents dhamki and promise.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I canā€™t believe I am saying this but there is no method to madness here. smiley37

makers testing each track in yrkkh smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssEyBnU57Yk&rco=1