Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Yeah , Armaan’s dialogues about family and mistakes foreshadowing something and this sudden pregnancy track too with complications. But I hope they both leave the house together and stay away from this toxic family at least for a while. At this point I don’t see Abhira leaving the house without Armaan though. I don’t think there will be a WD this season or any time soon but something really big should happen for Abhira to leave Armaan.

I think for a change AbhiMaan will leave together, just like gen 1. Today, Abhira was ready to apologize yet again for something she did not do. It was Armaan who stopped her and stood up for his wife's respect. Even the next time some accusation comes her way (most probably related to Ruhi's so-called bacha), Abhira would be ready to leave, but Armaan would go with her, thus, confirming Kaveri's worst fears. Then leap and Poddar firm in shambles or Sanjay taking over everyone. It is high time Poddars pay in some way for every wrong they have done till date.

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

bhandraj tamashahi izzz beckkkk 🤣😏😤🙏😅

I keep coming and going lol don't mind me. I think diya should add you in private group you will enjoy 😅🤣 what say diya

The more the kalesh is, the more will be my involvement yaar 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

nutmeg7 thumbnail

It’s not about the character. It is about the set norms. Simple

She needs to understand not everyone loves her unconditionally, but she is craving for this stupid family from a long time and finally she is part of that family , so she is not realising how these selfish ppl r showing their unnecessary 2rs attitude towards her and using her as a punching bag , Esp that cheapo Ruhi ,WTH is she to ask Abhira to apologise and Abhira like an idiot ready to apologise for the mistake she haven’t done. Everyone including this nikamma Mannu ,Rohit everyone grows a spine only after seeing Abhira successful , from last 20 yrs this useless man is sitting and crying without winning any case ,only few months back Armaan gave him a case and I guess this is his 2nd second that he won. I don’t mind if expects a cabin but he needs ro fight with his maasa why cry on Abhira. Kiara seems sensible in that family, Manisha is angry and upset but she says VV is right ? She have no guts to expose chorni Ruhi but now she is screaming like a senseless idiot on Abhira for nothing. And why is Abhira even trying to talk to that cheater n loser Ruhi. Abhira needs to stay away from that cheapo fake woman who is trying to rile up everyone against her . Until last week she is like Abhira tum kithni achi and begging for maafi so Abhira will not expose jeth lovers khands , good finally she is back to her real self , fake sweetness se diabetes ho jathi. smiley11. Hope Abhira realises these ppl are not trust worthy which I don’t think will happen anytime soon unless something big happens.

Armaan genuinely realised his mistake and apologised yesterday, that is the reason he stopped Abhira not to apologise to anyone without her mistake/ so Armaan didn’t use Abhira or Abhira didn’t lose her self respect having S** with her husband.

@Bharti, I don’t think KV heard anything, but seeing her bahu’s true colours she might have thought of something happens to her that selfish family will throw Armaan and Abhira out of the house without giving them any share.

smiley27 This girl should stop loving and believing ppl blindly. She needs to realise that not everyone is a pure soul like her.

Yup…. Armasn Realised his mistake…. Galti karta hai…. Realise karta hai… and sorry bhi bolta hai…. Yeh good baat hai..

I don’t think ki separation aayega inka…. As inka Milna hi divorce ke baad hua hai,,, and both have supported the other, in their low phase… in the best possible manner…

Until makers armaan se galti karwayee abd realise Kate karwayee😃

Ho sakta hai dadi ne nahi suna higa… suna Ho yo Accha Ho, abhira ko thida protect karengi😃

Armaan can be stupid ,rude at times but he is not toxic , he loves Abhira and stand for her against anyone. Sometimes he becomes dumb but one he realises his mistake he won’t hesitate to accept and apologise. Abhira too never hesitates to apologise for her mistakes but today she wants to apologise without her mistakes.. am glad Armaan stopped her

Thumbnail smiley11 can’t see that fake woman who is trying to show sympathy for Manoj when she herself went to beg the cabin for her nikamma pathi who did nothing , also he snatched Armaan’s cabin a few days using it as a dining table .

https://x.com/BiswashreeDash/status/1846010674365059084

Love that armaan has started speaking up now….. progression dekho…. Ek time that where he did not have to think ki family ke upar koi nahi… abhira zimmedaari hai bas… even when he was alive because of her mom… and use beggar kar diya tha… with no fikr ki Kahan rahegi.., Kaise rahegi..,

Ab… he can stand up against the same family…

It’s just he is toooooo slow to c things…😃

If ppl looking for consistency in story , women empowerment this is the worst show to expect , thiugh this season they r showing their FL a Career oriented and successful women .yeh sab ITV mein nahi hotha hai ,they can’t keep showing FL going to the court everyday and fighting cases ,ppl should start watching something else like AAA smiley36 . DKP is not forcing us to watch the show.

Originally posted by: janecastle

I think for a change AbhiMaan will leave together, just like gen 1. Today, Abhira was ready to apologize yet again for something she did not do. It was Armaan who stopped her and stood up for his wife's respect. Even the next time some accusation comes her way (most probably related to Ruhi's so-called bacha), Abhira would be ready to leave, but Armaan would go with her, thus, confirming Kaveri's worst fears. Then leap and Poddar firm in shambles or Sanjay taking over everyone. It is high time Poddars pay in some way for every wrong they have done till date.

Looks good…. Waise bhi sbhira is capable of neenv himala….. the rival company is wary of sbhira.., aate hi airlines ka case ke as Yee hai..,

She leaving along with armasn.., looks good… the poddars should know and realise how they had treated these two!!

Dadi has Realised…, let’s c unka kya hota hai.,, as the rest have not Realised the capability of these two yet!! Except Sanjay!

christiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

YRKKH mein why do women even marry? Their worth will be just be of being- punching bags of everyone in the family, baby making machines, or cooks (despite having too many servants), have to fight to be able to work, divorced and then thrown out penniless and left alone to bring up children 😢.
So much for women empowerment.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

They are rushing the track to bring pregnancy but suddenly they realised, inka sambhog toh karwaya hi Nahi. Toh fatafat kar Diya.

You could feel the rush. Look at that room. Gin ke 6-7 laal balloons they 🤣🤣. Isse jyada toh Navratri ke pandal mei efforts daale they in the episode. That scene was clearly rushed to show bang bang. Aaj thoda love lapata dikha diya. Quota khatam 😂

Yeah lmao, this makes way more sense now. They added that scene last minute, that's why it feels so rushed, like 'kuch bhi'. Writers just wanted to show the audience ki 'yep, sambhog ho gaya, bas.' 🤣 Either it was that night or they've been at it for like 3 months straight, which is wild 'cause Armaan ain’t even talking to her but still F-u-**** her at night. So basically, Armaan's like, 'Imma gonna clap your cheeks at night, but in the morning, you're dead to me.' 😂
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: janecastle

Dusron ko kya hi kahu when Abhira can't stop being a f*cking doormat. Whole nautanki is ridiculous. Bache se leke bade tak har koi isko suna dete hai and this madam still runs behind them to get insulted more. When you know someone is upset with you, just stay away. At least Armaan's brain is functioning properly again. And for once I agree with Kaveri.. Manisha has too much zeher inside her too. To be upset with Abhira is one thing. But to agree with the likes of Vidya is essentially taunting Abhira about her supposed infertility too. Would she do the same with Kiara, no matter how upset she's with her? No.. because that's the difference between beti jaisi and beti. This is the lesson Abhira needs to learn and stop being so emotionally invested in these opportunistic people.

Well Abhira know that lesson cause her mother taught it to her. We just need that warrior attitude of me against the world back, now that she's about to be a mother herself. Manisha isn't bad her getting mad at Abhira even cause of MU, or just to find someone to blame was fine by me. Taunted about the infertile issue after she give bashan to VV (Vile Vitch) it's to me inexcusable evil and unforgivable but knowing Ab, she'll forgive them smiley26