Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

The dialogues are so horribly written. The writers have lost it.

This vile hawasi should be the last one to call anyone out fr anything

Because no matter what, she's done worse n she is horrible as a human being is well established through her thoughts, actions n entitlement.

Also, let's not forget, morally corrupt

Why didn’t the lawyers association tell Ruhi to do the crazy kiya re dance with Armaan yet again like they did a year ago when Rohit was presumed dead n missing

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

this show relations ka maa behan kardega. I watched a scene where abhira was praising dadisa how pretty she looks and all. I have never seen her doing sugar coating to any female member of the family. Even chachisa se bhi normally baat kiya hai. If i have missed seeing any clip sorry in advance. That scene looked like ab is putting maska on kaveri.

Now kaveri saying mujhe will banana hai. Seriously it's a joke like these ppl are with her from long time served her and gave her everything including food and love that kaveri never asked them to give. But abhira ne ek case jeeth liya so now kaveri wants to make a will to give everything to abhira for winming a case and putting maska everyday. Others deserves to be crucified for questioning kaveri so no property for them πŸ˜‚

If abhira inherits kaveri's property i will just call her as someone who got everything by dooing chaplusi πŸ˜‚ as nothing else she has done other than winning a case and challenging kaveri.

abhira is like udta teer pichwade mein Lena lmaooo

When Manoj was on stage bashing kaveri she was like main mafi mangti hu lol. Arman was right mafi kyu so you do think you deserved the cabin. So why showed attitude to Arman then? Kaise flip hoti hai ye makers has no care about story continuity 🀣🀣 in cabin too Manisha kaveri was going at it but she had to jump. Kaveri can defend herself lol these days it's like she hired abhira to do her bakalati

Are maha bakwas chal rha. So as per current storyline Manoj Arman phuphasa sabke hisse ka ukhad liya abhira ne 2 din mein , this pass out is such a lawyer ki uske bina firm hi band ho jaye, badi ayi Harvey spectre and alan shore combined 🀣🀣🀣🀣 kya maal fookte hai ye log. At least they could have shown in 3 months she handled some work so kaveri is confident. Sab kuch implications mein chor Diya are kuch to scenes dikhao. Kyu manu main she's topwali lawyer ?? Uski ma ka bhi dikhaya kuch 🀣🀣 abhira k mumma ko koi bhi khooni bolke ja rha she's calling them di and whatever

Inheriting property will be so ott and arman himself should ask main chu hu kya itne sal ghisa family business mein? 😏😏 Abhira k to maze dadi nani do side se paisa hi Paisa

Waise Manish pelofying Gyan to Rohit and it's sooo funny everyone wants ruhi to just get over khooni mausi ki beti ka presence 🀣🀣🀣 kaveri ko footi ankh nhi suhati thi abhira when she used to interfere in family stuff but she expects a girl to behave normally with another girl who's mom allegedly killed hers. Manish goenka bhi nazar nhi mila pa rha usse lol even he knows what's up just trying to put bandaid on murder. These people should stfu.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

abhira is like udta teer pichwade mein Lena lmaooo

When Manoj was on stage bashing kaveri she was like main mafi mangti hu lol. Arman was right mafi kyu so you do think you deserved the cabin. So why showed attitude to Arman then? Kaise flip hoti hai ye makers has no care about story continuity 🀣🀣 in cabin too Manisha kaveri was going at it but she had to jump. Kaveri can defend herself lol these days it's like she hired abhira to do her bakalati

Are maha bakwas chal rha. So as per current storyline Manoj Arman phuphasa sabke hisse ka ukhad liya abhira ne 2 din mein , this pass out is such a lawyer ki uske bina firm hi band ho jaye, badi ayi Harvey spectre and alan shore combined 🀣🀣🀣🀣 kya maal fookte hai ye log. At least they could have shown in 3 months she handled some work so kaveri is confident. Sab kuch implications mein chor Diya are kuch to scenes dikhao. Kyu manu main she's topwali lawyer ?? Uski ma ka bhi dikhaya kuch 🀣🀣 abhira k mumma ko koi bhi khooni bolke ja rha she's calling them di and whatever

Inheriting property will be so ott and arman himself should ask main chu hu kya itne sal ghisa family business mein? 😏😏 Abhira k to maze dadi nani do side se paisa hi Paisa

Waise Manish pelofying Gyan to Rohit and it's sooo funny everyone wants ruhi to just get over khooni mausi ki beti ka presence 🀣🀣🀣 kaveri ko footi ankh nhi suhati thi abhira when she used to interfere in family stuff but she expects a girl to behave normally with another girl who's mom allegedly killed hers. Manish goenka bhi nazar nhi mila pa rha usse lol even he knows what's up just trying to put bandaid on murder. These people should stfu.

seriously kya nonsense hai. Like even in corporate world if employees are not haopy with promotion they are free to resign. Ab reminds me of those employees jo mehanath nahi balki butterrung karke promotion lethe hai. Kya patha may be they are winning the case it's just that kaveri never sees their efforts. She does not give him enough challenging work.

Manoj ka pov correct hai. Rohith and armaan are part of this office from last 5 years atleast. Toh they getting a cabin still makes sense as they are also senior most members and he has personally seen how much efforts they have put all these years.

But ab just recently joined within 3 months she won a case and dadisa unable to see beyond her ego and decided to give her a cabin by ignoring all the hardwork done by these ppl. Corporate main bhi anually promotions hothe hai. Jhat win phat cabin nahi hotha. Consistent performers ko miltha one time performer ko nahi πŸ˜‚

That's funny too. Behan abhira might be mahaan jisko apni mummy ki katil ki padi nahi hai. She has inherited power of easily moving on from everything but ruhi toh normal insaan hai she will not forget and forgive her parents death. Manish expecting ruhi to forgive forget is worst thing to do.like you are staying with the person whom you know who is daughter of the person who confessed that she killed your mother. That daughter never said sorry just says meri mumma khooni nahi thi galath fehmi hai and sings "chalo behanchaara nibhaye "πŸ˜‚

Abhira can only get her sister if she accepts her mumma is kaatil

Or

She somehow makes ruhi understand it was an accident.

If she can not do both she should stop forcing behan chara relation πŸ˜‚ manish ko bhi someone has to give some gyaa .

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

The whole scenario in this show is confusing now. The IR was so thanda, abhira seems not interested to clear her mother's name from an accusation of murder, random consummation, random pregnancy, ekdum se manoj-manisha are villains and Kaveri has turned devta. Literally kuch bhi ho raha hai!!!!!! Itni ghatiya writing hai ki kuch bhi analyse karne ka ya discuss karne ka mood hi nahi karta.

I literally wish they wind up this show ASAP.

I think script is writing by different different people.Side characters ke baare main kya kahu when lead characters doesn't have consistency.kal Armaan kya kaha tha aaj kya keh raha tha.Last week abhira kya kaha tha ,she is doing ery opposite of that.I am very much sure,all the senior writers must be on Upma's set.Rishta ki script koi aira gaira log likhte honge

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

You're back!!!

I was searching for you, to share something now I can't even pinpoint it, coz I commmited way too many khaands 🀣

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

She needs to understand not everyone loves her unconditionally, but she is craving for this stupid family from a long time and finally she is part of that family , so she is not realising how these selfish ppl r showing their unnecessary 2rs attitude towards her and using her as a punching bag , Esp that cheapo Ruhi ,WTH is she to ask Abhira to apologise and Abhira like an idiot ready to apologise for the mistake she haven’t done. Everyone including this nikamma Mannu ,Rohit everyone grows a spine only after seeing Abhira successful , from last 20 yrs this useless man is sitting and crying without winning any case ,only few months back Armaan gave him a case and I guess this is his 2nd second that he won. I don’t mind if expects a cabin but he needs ro fight with his maasa why cry on Abhira. Kiara seems sensible in that family, Manisha is angry and upset but she says VV is right ? She have no guts to expose chorni Ruhi but now she is screaming like a senseless idiot on Abhira for nothing. And why is Abhira even trying to talk to that cheater n loser Ruhi. Abhira needs to stay away from that cheapo fake woman who is trying to rile up everyone against her . Until last week she is like Abhira tum kithni achi and begging for maafi so Abhira will not expose jeth lovers khands , good finally she is back to her real self , fake sweetness se diabetes ho jathi. smiley11. Hope Abhira realises these ppl are not trust worthy which I don’t think will happen anytime soon unless something big happens.

Armaan genuinely realised his mistake and apologised yesterday, that is the reason he stopped Abhira not to apologise to anyone without her mistake/ so Armaan didn’t use Abhira or Abhira didn’t lose her self respect having S** with her husband.

@Bharti, I don’t think KV heard anything, but seeing her bahu’s true colours she might have thought of something happens to her that selfish family will throw Armaan and Abhira out of the house without giving them any share.

smiley27 This girl should stop loving and believing ppl blindly. She needs to realise that not everyone is a pure soul like her.

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1846037466567815549

And Kaveri is not wrong to think that. Even with her around, Sanjay is planning to take over the firm and other losers are all freeloaders. The moment something happens to Kaveri, these morons will try to throw Abhira out and make Armaan their puppet. Or if both AbhiMaan leave, Poddar firm will becone Bansal firm or shut down just like how Goenkas were turned kangal, thanks to Ruhi Birla’s amazing business skills.

janecastle thumbnail

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I think script is writing by different different people.Side characters ke baare main kya kahu when lead characters doesn't have consistency.kal Armaan kya kaha tha aaj kya keh raha tha.Last week abhira kya kaha tha ,she is doing ery opposite of that.I am very much sure,all the senior writers must be on Upma's set.Rishta ki script koi aira gaira log likhte honge

Upmaa is literally copy pasting scene by scene from Rishta gen 2. This is just lazy writing and direction. And that gets them enough trp. So why bother to put in any effort. No promos, no consistency and nothing good happening. The day trp falls, they'll be back to actually doing their jobs.

janecastle thumbnail

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I've learn pati aur patni don't have be khushi khushi to be intimate smiley37smiley37

Hot romance karke bhi kahan kush hote hai pati patni. Divorce papers will be kept on stand by. smiley36

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

You're back!!!

I was searching for you, to share something now I can't even pinpoint it, coz I commmited way too many khaands 🀣

bhandraj tamashahi izzz beckkkk πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ™πŸ˜…

I keep coming and going lol don't mind me. I think diya should add you in private group you will enjoy πŸ˜…πŸ€£ what say diya

seriously kya nonsense hai. Like even in corporate world if employees are not haopy with promotion they are free to resign. Ab reminds me of those employees jo mehanath nahi balki butterrung karke promotion lethe hai. Kya patha may be they are winning the case it's just that kaveri never sees their efforts. She does not give him enough challenging work.

Manoj ka pov correct hai. Rohith and armaan are part of this office from last 5 years atleast. Toh they getting a cabin still makes sense as they are also senior most members and he has personally seen how much efforts they have put all these years.

But ab just recently joined within 3 months she won a case and dadisa unable to see beyond her ego and decided to give her a cabin by ignoring all the hardwork done by these ppl. Corporate main bhi anually promotions hothe hai. Jhat win phat cabin nahi hotha. Consistent performers ko miltha one time performer ko nahi πŸ˜‚

That's funny too. Behan abhira might be mahaan jisko apni mummy ki katil ki padi nahi hai. She has inherited power of easily moving on from everything but ruhi toh normal insaan hai she will not forget and forgive her parents death. Manish expecting ruhi to forgive forget is worst thing to do.like you are staying with the person whom you know who is daughter of the person who confessed that she killed your mother. That daughter never said sorry just says meri mumma khooni nahi thi galath fehmi hai and sings "chalo behanchaara nibhaye "πŸ˜‚

Or

If she can not do both she should stop forcing behan chara relation πŸ˜‚ manish ko bhi someone has to give some gyaa .

I hope this di di nonsense was one time thing suddenly isko itna pyar jag gya. Like she didn't even have any doubt or sadness apart from 1 question to mg why ak left house bas nothing else. Very weird like even 5-6 yr old kid growing up fatherless if suddenly gets to know about daddy they have so many questions. Isko kuch ghanta nhi farak padta. And that abhir wala line was sooo weird like if makers don't want to mention them shouldn't have kept ruhi alive. There was no reason whatever ruhis character is couldn't be done by another new xyz character like Malini kavya etc. Mg was giving ominous feeling ki dono behno ko sath rkhna hai like??? Kyu bhai kyu rehna hai sath?? Even arohi akshu was together in the end what purpose did it solve? Kuch bhi bakchodi

Kaveris firm is nepotism quota lmaooo it's so funny all the uproar about bollywood and somehow itv is never under fire. We have abusive aholes producers like ashit modi and Rajan lucha lafanga but you will never hear anyone talking about them. Rajan is showing his own chatugiri through kaveri and poddar firm lol just like he wants people lick his feet kaveri wants the same. Rajan is kaveri minus the gender and good clothes 🀣🀣so it's obvious there won't be any system follow who will get more preferences. Bas dadi se toffee lelo cabin kisko chahiye. I do support Manoj and his blind bhakti coming to bite his ass. Ye abhira is world bestst lawyer bohut ajeeb hai very forced drama from makers. Just for woke browny points they try to show us look look our fl working. Working wut?? Where how why lol

I do think akshu chapter is closed nothing won't be mentioned and the animosity will stay in bgm. I am exhausted without any drama lol these makers can't show one thing clearly. Watching kuch rang pyar k and getting annoyed that Sonakshi went back to dev after leap this is better source of annoyance 😀

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Or

that chalak writer ignored these basic points for audience and slyly made Abheera say ruhj di ruhi didi that way everything goes under carpet covered. Ruhi is like audience nahi nahi 🀣