Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

I think they are turning everyone against Abhira because it will build up till it explodes and then she leaves the house with a child NOT informing anyone. Leap and then she will emerge stronger. I see it happening like that.

Originally posted by: elizamerin

That fake woman and her nikkamma pathi enjoying others hardwork without doing any work either in office or home.Cases tho sab har rahe hain.Fake woman only good for manipulation.inko cabin chahiye?But Abhira shouldn't get a cabin.free main bhashan de rahe hai. Abhira ko.par khudki life main ye sab applicable nahi hain

Biwi tho waise hi bekar cheeze hai lekin nikamma pathi uss se bhi bada bekar nikhla. Both losers r made for each other, hum log iskeliye waise hi bura feel Kar rahe the , this nikamma deserves only that cheater .

Bhagoda turned Nikamma tuned a doormat of maa and biwi. free loaders Khao,pio, sabh ko Abhira ,Armaan ki kilaf badhkao, lazy fellow don’t even want to go get the medicine uslkeiye bhi Armaan ko hi jana pada.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: leafy2022

He is so consistent… he knows what he is doing and treat these loosers including his pyaari biwi appropriately as they deserve.

yes his main aim is to get rid of Armaan and abhira as they are his competition.. rohit and manoj are losers.,anyway phufasa always gives us what we want.and we want abhimaan out of powder house and firm. So he’ll do the honors 😂😂

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I think they are turning everyone against Abhira because it will build up till it explodes and then she leaves the house with a child NOT informing anyone. Leap and then she will emerge stronger. I see it happening like that.

Yeah , Armaan’s dialogues about family and mistakes foreshadowing something and this sudden pregnancy track too with complications. But I hope they both leave the house together and stay away from this toxic family at least for a while. At this point I don’t see Abhira leaving the house without Armaan though. I don’t think there will be a WD this season or any time soon but something really big should happen for Abhira to leave Armaan.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I hope what you say turn out to be true but I will be sceptical till we get a solid BTS. Biggest reason being that the channel/PH did not even spare their flagship show when it came to leads separation.

If they don't separate Abhimaan, it will be nothing short of a miracle. Miracles are nice, though! smiley1

But lets say they separate, I am very sure Abhira will come back stronger.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

I see them leaving together..because sanjay also wants Armaan out..also Armaan got no life without abhira. In lost 1 pakhi was available for Virat..so they had some story to show ..here that can only happen if rohit dies, but viewers ŵont accept Armaan with Ruhi. And the show is doing well. It’s no. 2 so dkp,won’t sabotage their own show.. Yeh hai chahatein was a top show that disintegrated after the hero married the vamp. It fell and never recovered again. Ghum 1 still,maintained it’s position because I think trp viewers liked pakhi didi..but here Ruhi doesn’t have that power. 😂

Originally posted by: elizamerin

That fake woman and her nikkamma pathi enjoying others hardwork without doing any work either in office or home.Cases tho sab har rahe hain.Fake woman only good for manipulation.inko cabin chahiye?But Abhira shouldn't get a cabin.free main bhashan de rahe hai. Abhira ko.par khudki life main ye sab applicable nahi hain

The whole scenario in this show is confusing now. The IR was so thanda, abhira seems not interested to clear her mother's name from an accusation of murder, random consummation, random pregnancy, ekdum se manoj-manisha are villains and Kaveri has turned devta. Literally kuch bhi ho raha hai!!!!!! Itni ghatiya writing hai ki kuch bhi analyse karne ka ya discuss karne ka mood hi nahi karta.

I literally wish they wind up this show ASAP.

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I see them leaving together..because sanjay also wants Armaan out..also Armaan got no life without abhira. In lost 1 pakhi was available for Virat..so they had some story to show ..here that can only happen if rohit dies, but viewers ŵont accept Armaan with Ruhi. And the show is doing well. It’s no. 2 so dkp,won’t sabotage their own show.. Yeh hai chahatein was a top show that disintegrated after the hero married the vamp. It fell and never recovered again. Ghum 1 still,maintained it’s position because I think trp viewers liked pakhi didi..but here Ruhi doesn’t have that power. 😂

Because pakhi was consistent in her Delusions, woh random kkk stunt ke baad Samraat ke bache ki Maa nahi bani unlike Didismiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I hope what you say turn out to be true but I will be sceptical till we get a solid BTS. Biggest reason being that the channel/PH did not even spare their flagship show when it came to leads separation.

If they don't separate Abhimaan, it will be nothing short of a miracle. Miracles are nice, though! smiley1

But lets say they separate, I am very sure Abhira will come back stronger.

I think in the sbs they are showing a dream sequence of Abhimaan .. where Armaan is shouting with joy

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

even I see it like that .. that Abhira will do exactly like her mom and grandma and other FL

only thing is she will know from before that she’s pregnant.. she may deliberately move out as she knows .. that Arman will want to terminate her pregnancy as they know it’s a risk to her health ..

So she will create a situation to move out of Armaan’s life and take a chance with her pregnancy .. which is correct because there evil forces of Skeletor trying to harm her in PH