Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Okay I get that he was not treated fairly but he is clearly acting insane right now. My issue is that he has a problem that Abhira got the cabin when he explicitly told Manisha that he would not have had a problem if Rohit or Sanjay had got it instead of him. Sanjay ka chodo, what has Rohit achieved that he would be okay to give him the cabin instead? He is also much younger and more favoured. It just goes to show that Abhira will always remain an outsider and an easy target for even the likes of Manoj and Manisha who didnt take a second to accuse her of being selfish and what not despite treating her like a daughter for the better part of a year now.

I did not see the episode like I said …but I have already said that thinking of someone as your own and their actually being your own are two different things ..just as Manish will always be over all these people for Abhira, which he was even before IR, their blood family will always be over an outsider ..with Sanjay, the man has shouldered the responsibility of the firm for so long that if he still doesn’t have a cabin of his own, it is a travesty ..as is Armaan not having one and that seems the case … Abhira has got something in the form of Kaveri’s support which is much more than what she had ..losing Manoj and Manisha’s support is inconsequential in the face of that ..and you lose something to gain something …#lifelessons

Manoj and Manisha are not so evolved that they can continuously take being sidelined ..there comes a point when the dam bursts and unfortunately for Abhira, this is that point for Manoj ..I am not saying Manoj is right but simply that his reactions are not out of place and to be expected …

Rest I don’t care if anyone else has a cabin but I feel sad that it is still not clear if Armaan has one or not ..#priorities lol

Edited by sharadrocks - a day ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

So Kaveri told Armaan that she has made a will. Any guesses on what fun can we expect from that?

arman mujhe apni wasiyat banani hi 🤣that's why ar doesn't like Abheera taking power.
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Jan sambhog kiya toh woh red balloons 🎈 foot gaye kya? Balloons were on the bed and they were boinking there itself.

Nahi..... balloons apne aane wale bacche ke liye rakhenge.😌

Kitni ashleel batein kartein h aap😒

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

did she say mujhe will banani hi Or banayi

hume apni wasiyat banwani hai. She wants to make…

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If abhira decides to continue the pregnancy for the sake of the kid & cos she wants to enjoy motherhood and wants a family toh teek hain. But if she thinks it as a medium to resolve poddar family issue & as a sacrifice for poddars khushi risking her life, then iss ladki se zyada doormat & bewakoof fl dekhi nahi maine.

Usko pata hain armaan & usko kaise treat karte hain family, still if she thinks, poddars will love her child, then ise next spa awards mein best pagal character ka award milna chahiyesmiley44

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: janecastle

They could have done it any time in these three months. smiley36 Why do we have to assume that two married people, who are very much in love did not do the deed in all these months? Just because they showed romance yesterday does not mean it happened only yesterday. Aise toh their romance today was far hotter than yesterday.

I've learn pati aur patni don't have be khushi khushi to be intimate smiley37smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I've learn pati aur patni don't have be khushi khushi to be intimate smiley37smiley37

kushi se farq nahi 🤣 kaam honi hi bas aur mooh modna hi 🤣 idhar udhar rakhke kya dikha rahe hi iss show se 🤣🤣
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I did not see the episode like I said …but I have already said that thinking of someone as your own and their actually being your own are two different things ..just as Manish will always be over all these people for Abhira, which he was even before IR, their blood family will always be over an outsider ..with Sanjay, the man has shouldered the responsibility of the firm for so long that if he still doesn’t have a cabin of his own, it is a travesty ..as is Armaan not having one and that seems the case … Abhira has got something in the form of Kaveri’s support which is much more than what she had ..losing Manoj and Manisha’s support is inconsequential in the face of that ..and you lose something to gain something …#lifelessons

Manoj and Manisha are not so evolved that they can continuously take being sidelined ..there comes a point when the dam bursts and unfortunately for Abhira, this is that point for Manoj ..I am not saying Manoj is right but simply that his reactions are not out of place and to be expected …

Rest I don’t care if anyone else has a cabin but I feel sad that it is still not clear if Armaan has one or not ..#priorities lol

Jamaisa has a whole wing at PF so he's fine, all thought it would be for Ar

but KP was on her I hate Ar, cause he's with Ab so let's give t Sanjay smiley36

Edited by pyar-ishk - a day ago

Originally posted by: annjose1998

I really wish Abhira and Armaan don’t forgive Manu and Manisha that easily- because even though they are hurt they are being really unreasonable. They are allowing Manisha and Ruhi to manipulate them so badly. And they are literally targeting her. If Manisha feels so badly- why doesn’t she try yelling at Dadisa?? She wouldn’t dare. If it had happened to Rohit or Sanjay, then Manu and Manisha would have fought against everyone who find Abhira at fault- suddenly it’s them- and she is targeting at Abhira. Tbh nobody in the poddat Family is actually loving. I thought Manu and Manisha were different but they all turned out to be selfish and unreasonable just like everyone else.

ABHIRA AND ARMAAN SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO LEAVE THAT HOUSE AND START THEIR OWN FIRM!!!

This family is really ungrateful!

I just hope all this leads to Armaan- Abhira finally give up on poddar firm and start a different firm of their own. They have already left the house together and living in an outhouse but soon can shift to a house of their own.

Kaveri kya Godfather banegi re tu smiley8

It's sooo funny her hatred for abhira kept family together now her support putting everyone apart. Vidya was wrong, now Manisha. Kal Arman bhi galat hoga. Kya mil raha isko support krke? Abhimaan godbharai mein ghoomar bhi yehi karegi. Iska flip is unfathomable lmao what's the end goal here? Her so called family is turning against her cause she's trying to shield abhira. Now what? Everyone coming together forgetting things cause maaa saaa got injured? Lol

Didn't know Manisha had it in her to do her meh meh against dadisa lmao. Manoj ka drunk act is funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but his character is soo sad kaveri ne ek mard nhi paida kiya is ghar mein who actually breaks free from her clutch and stand up for what's right. Manoj ne job chordi and iska kuch izzat nahi ghar pe, how about you move out? Vidya ka pati bhi useless hai. At least Vidya didn't gloat and went to console MM duo have to give it to her. The actress portrays sadness better than angry theatrical face 😜

and in the category of non mard it went to next gen. Non aurat bhi hai ghar mein matlab Manisha ki beti bhi iski tarha chatu hai. Imagine you see your dad crying and being belittled everyday in house by your own dadisa. But tumko fursat nhi from chatugiri of bhabhi jo tumhara liye ukharegi nhi kuch deklo. At least manishas son has some feelings. Dekhte hai kitni din tak rehta hai grudge.

Armansa put his seed two times ab to bacha sprint race mein ayega lol but I hope gen2 and the gen between gen2-4 story na follow kare abhira wanting kid uncaring woh Zinda rhe ya nhi Arman ka rona dhona ugh.

These people even used Piya bawri and lahu muh lag gya 🤣🤣🤣 which other itv couple had lahu muh btw I can't remember