Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

How much DDP are they even planning to exert more of Ab?? Like seriously I'm getting fed up ☠️ Someone please nuke the imaginating capacity of this writer.

Is a good new baby arrival track is too much positivity to expect here? Like damn one after another spoiled Ruhit's baby arrival happiness and now Abhimaan joined the list!

smiley21

you want to go hug 🤗 your babyyyy queen in her ddp 😎🤓
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Armaanza ka sakal dekha before? He woke up with Maa ka shraap dream every night and morning. So was it dard bhara s*x thatthey did?🤣

Who said they did it at night smiley36

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

you want to go hug 🤗 your babyyyy queen in her ddp 😎🤓

I'll happily give Abheera a tight hug for emo support. Infact I'll even hug Abhinav to console his restless soul of seeing his daughter suffer.

😂😂😂😂

Free hugs for all except my pfp 😂😂

Edited by Shineeeee - a day ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

jaake kaise Rohit ka kaan bhara mujhe pasand agaya.

All blue ilu 🤩Screenshot_2024-10-15-07-08-45-604_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

He is so consistent… he knows what he is doing and treat these loosers including his pyaari biwi appropriately as they deserve.

annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really wish Abhira and Armaan don’t forgive Manu and Manisha that easily- because even though they are hurt they are being really unreasonable. They are allowing Manisha and Ruhi to manipulate them so badly. And they are literally targeting her. If Manisha feels so badly- why doesn’t she try yelling at Dadisa?? She wouldn’t dare. If it had happened to Rohit or Sanjay, then Manu and Manisha would have fought against everyone who find Abhira at fault- suddenly it’s them- and she is targeting at Abhira. Tbh nobody in the poddat Family is actually loving. I thought Manu and Manisha were different but they all turned out to be selfish and unreasonable just like everyone else.

ABHIRA AND ARMAAN SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO LEAVE THAT HOUSE AND START THEIR OWN FIRM!!!

This family is really ungrateful!

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Who said they did it at night smiley36

Office scenes were bizarre… bedroom scenes were even more bizzare, only place left I see is bathroom but there also he left her… to kaha kiya???smiley14

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

If it happen during that time, doctor won't give report that Ab is infertile.

Then the family doctor is fake as hell and Ab would be showing by nowsmiley37

Abhi tak to second trimester start ho gaya hota.smiley36

Aur infertility koi diabetes nahi h, jo ek blood test se pata chal jati hsmiley44

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I would like to see Abhira leave and start a new law firm. And then years later she will fight against Poddar law firm and that’s how they will meet.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Jan sambhog kiya toh woh red balloons 🎈 foot gaye kya? Balloons were on the bed and they were boinking there itself.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: leafy2022

He is so consistent… he knows what he is doing and treat these loosers including his pyaari biwi appropriately as they deserve.

kajal sanju are best couple next is ruro. Whatever they do they are together. Not like fight in between family for others. 🤣🤣