Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 days ago

Did chacha chachi turned anti abhira now.????

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

To tell you the truth I was fine with it, I just wish it was less clothes. I love when Ab flip Armaan over and was in charge. I've seen other rishta SR, they're nothing special or unforgettable smiley36

Kaira SR was hot and memorable. I think they both were in white costumes.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Many predicting baby swap and vanvas track. I don't think so.

Because those tracks can be run only for short period. They won't rush everything for short period tracks. They are thinking something bigger smiley37

they are doing temporary only. Long term plan not there I feel. If they separate they should get trp more not less 😜
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

they are doing temporary only. Long term plan not there I feel. If they separate they should get trp more not less 😜

Bring sabse accha aadmi trp aasmaan chuyega. Aa should be sheh smiley36 trp nahi toh atleast kalesh toh honge sab jagah smiley36

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Did chacha chachi turned anti abhira now.????

She is on a verge with constant interference of VV and Ru😖 Tomorrow will get clarity.

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

So Abhimaan had done the deed in janmastami itself and Ar lied to dadi🤣… coz it logically, technically and biologically not possible to do the deed at night and get pregnant in the morning!! I actually went back twice to check is there’s a mention of a month leap but nope🤣…

Badhai ho🥳! Fl pregnant matlab koi tapakne wala hai and kid leap separation aayega which means forum mein kalesh hi kalesh💃

Nai re.. legacy lead ne shaddi se pehle baccha conceive kiya aisa toh writer kabhi bhi nahi dikhayegi ! Itna modern legacy lead impossible!!

Shayad kal dikha denge 2 month ka leap fir se!

Haldi ke din baccha conceive kar liya legacy lead ne aisa thodi dikhayegi writer !!!

Fir piya bawri dikhane ka kya point!!

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

They don't want the trp to decrease may be. That's why back to back big tracks. First infertile track, ruhi kaand in leads marriage, vidya drama, ruhi pregnant, IR track, abhira pregnant.

They covered one year worth major tracks within 2 weeks.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ho Gaya sambhog. LLG

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

we have spent joking abt this show for almost 3 years now smiley37 iss show ko seriously loge toh life joke dekhne lagega smiley36 iske aage naagin bhi better lagtha hai smiley36

I have a bad feeling this show may keep going on for 8 plus generations because I mean why not when dkp can keep introducing new generations according to what is working on itv at any time of that gen. Who knows generations after there won’t even be such big families and doormat heroines as by that time may be itv will be more acceptable to actual strong Fls 🤔😭smiley36

SR is fine but when will Ab start investigating Aarohi accident truth? Or should we consider this done and dusted?🤔