Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 days ago
The only good thing about the show is Abhimaan as a couple.. Hope makers don’t destroy that.. There are enough people to create drama, let them be there for each other.. I don’t want to see them against each other but them against the world….
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: checky88

Also I love how you guys go - kaun tapkega..kaun udega 😂🤣😂🤣 u guys all crack me up big time! There’s no other way to deal with this rubbish - all you guys’s humour really helps 🤝😂

we have spent joking abt this show for almost 3 years now smiley37 iss show ko seriously loge toh life joke dekhne lagega smiley36 iske aage naagin bhi better lagtha hai smiley36
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Also I love how you guys go - kaun tapkega..kaun udega 😂🤣😂🤣 u guys all crack me up big time! There’s no other way to deal with this rubbish - all you guys’s humour really helps 🤝😂

we invested oue emotions for long in positivity of story when makers can't give we changed our mind fixed on this way to give ourselves sukoon. 🥰 this helps us more to be neutral
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

So Abhimaan had done the deed in janmastami itself and Ar lied to dadi🤣… coz it logically, technically and biologically not possible to do the deed at night and get pregnant in the morning!! I actually went back twice to check is there’s a mention of a month leap but nope🤣…

Badhai ho🥳! Fl pregnant matlab koi tapakne wala hai and kid leap separation aayega which means forum mein kalesh hi kalesh💃

iss baar baccha bhi 2 minute maggie noodles hai. Bade buzurg(srk) kehthe hai kisi cheez ko shiddath se mango yoh kainaath bhi de detha hai.

2 minutes noodles ko manifest kiya hai iss forum main. So iss gen main sab kuch instant. Shadi ,pyaar, sr, baccha😂

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

tum meri ho echoed, main tumhari hoon echoed 🤣🤣 if they follow s2 ar will swap kid of ruro and bacha chor hoga 🥳

Many predicting baby swap and vanvas track. I don't think so.

Because those tracks can be run only for short period. They won't rush everything for short period tracks. They are thinking something bigger smiley37

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

the whole show in itself has become a big joke… actually gen 4 fans are lucky.. ek saal hone ko hai and still no one got a ticket to swarg.. iski ma ne toh ab tak kata khol diya tab… aur hum last gen ke sataye hue hai🤣.. we know every happiness brings maha kalesh and dhoom tananana with it🤣
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Also keep Roohi didi away from Abhira’s husband and Abhira’s baby… she has the habit of wanting and stealing what rightfully belongs to Abhira and still act like a victim and blame Abhira.. I have no interest to see sister bond between them.. Keep manhoos chudail Roohi away from Abhira, her husband and baby!
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why is everything being rushed ? 🤬🤬🤬

What’s on DKP mind?

Disappointed with the SR —— plus no honeymoon—- just kalesh every episode ——one totally happy episode for leads would be a nice balance!

The Manisha and Manoj flipping and being influenced by VV and Ruhi is utter nonsense!
such a destruction of all good character arcs ….🤬🤬🤬

seriously can DKP give Abhira memory loss and a real good angst romance track ….. wouldn’t mind getting a second wedding ——this time grand rishta style (with the limited budget they have) 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

tum meri ho echoed, main tumhari hoon echoed 🤣🤣 if they follow s2 ar will swap kid of ruro and bacha chor hoga 🥳

what happened in gen 2? Whose kid went to whom?

Why_though thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: maahi11

I don’t want separation that’s it, gen 1 couple had fights but not separation

I don’t want separation too.. they have only each other.. why destroy that?? I really hope Abhimaan will be like gen 1 couple..