Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Comparison bhi kiya toh kahan..

In ekta shows and others , there were quite a few bold scenes , It's not abt the hotness factor..

Firstly mohsin & shivangi were young and willing to do these scenes ..their chemistry was great and they exploited it fully for 3-4 yrs ..

Secondly they had a love story which went on for year and a half so obviously fans would wait for their consummation as the next logical step of their relationship and also feel exited about it ..

yahan kya tha ? Shrapit shadi ? Everyday kalesh & armans dear family blaming abhira , giving shraps to her but arman still says I can't listen anything against my family ..and then he says sorry and consummate šŸ¤£ is this a carnal desire or bas kaam khatam kiya aur aage badhe?

you won't forget to put shraapit shadi šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: sweta2005

But according to some fans backhug is the best way to show this ,itā€™s a family show not SR is lusty according to fl parents fans only back hug is good ,so it changes according to shown for oneā€™s favourite

anything is better than seeing fl sliding into ganji of ml in the name of romance.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Comparison bhi kiya toh kahan..

In ekta shows and others , there were quite a few bold scenes , It's not abt the hotness factor..

Firstly mohsin & shivangi were young and willing to do these scenes ..their chemistry was great and they exploited it fully for 3-4 yrs ..

Secondly they had a love story which went on for year and a half so obviously fans would wait for their consummation as the next logical step of their relationship and also feel exited about it ..

yahan kya tha ? Shrapit shadi ? Everyday kalesh & armans dear family blaming abhira , giving shraps to her but arman still says I can't listen anything against my family ..and then he says sorry and consummate šŸ¤£ is this a carnal desire or bas kaam khatam kiya aur aage badhe?

haha someone said yrkkh is sanskari show so bold SR nahi dikhathe smiley36 Maine abhimaan ka SR dekha thak nahi jo pics Maine dekhe usse grand toh krishna janmastami ka tha smiley36

Seems like unlogone who scene ghusa diya beech main It makes no sense. chacha chahi pareshaan hai aur inko achanak SR ki padhi hai. Agar chacha chachi vidya and madhav hothe phir bhi theek tha. They were true abhira supporters smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

omg! Itna kuch hua! Iss baar bhi yeh repeat ho sakta hai or they will show ab running away and leaving separately without Ar getting to know about the kidā€¦ actually I want it to go Pandya store way, where the kid grows with ml and fl stays awayā€¦ just imagine if ruhi takes care of the kid for 5 years.. then the eternal paalnewali and janam dene wali ki bich kitna kalesh hogašŸ¤£.. all those who supported paalnewala last gen will all switch sidesā€¦

I am waiting for this daysmiley42

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

if ppl want family friendly show then this is the worst show to expect that. Kaira ke romance dekh kar i thought this is suhag rath show.

Ye sab family show main hotha hai kya šŸ˜‚ ppl should start watching something else agar back hug sr jaisa show chahiye smiley36

https://youtu.be/nafpdazt2sE?si=EpuhfXWhcXQde3Wy

https://youtu.be/sSy8iYnCDw4?si=lC2rnD5rkWSEBwaO

Damn. That was bold šŸ”„ See itā€™s always and always about the writing. If the writing is great then almost anything will be accepted by the audience. Audience accepted a villainous character like RK as a hero and made that dark romantic sage a number trp 1 show which wasnā€™t easy at the time where top trps family shows like Diya aur Baati hum, Ek Hazaro Me Meri Behna and TMKOC were competing directly with it. Same here. RS completely changed the face of the show from making Risha1 which was a family and conservative type of show to Risha2 being all about hot romance and making it youth oriented show while still maintaining top trp slot.

Also we shouldnā€™t forget it was possible because RS had a point to prove as he kicked out Hina and many told him he was making a big mistake as it was first time in itv to do that since before that shows would bring gen leaps while still retaining the first leads like in Kyunki, KZK, Pavitra, etc. So to prove those doubters wrong RS worked hard with the writers to make sure the show remains a huge hit. But now RS donā€™t have such point to prove wrong anymore. Now all cares about is increasing the number of episodes as thatā€™s what he now wants to accomplish. So no wonder the low standard of the show now.

Originally posted by: India_TV

looks like...they will really show some parts of ruhi recalling her talk with akshu.....IMO...akshu has to be proven innocent...as she is too.....and makers would not have included that part, if they did not intend to..šŸ˜‚

The makers intention - to let the show run another 10 years.... Drag the story on n on ... So mostly they'll not show this story anytime soon ... This show have legacy of turn black to white n white to black since gen 2.... Next thing we'll see is that there was cc tv on the tree šŸ˜‚ lol....

Originally posted by: The_Best

Damn. That was bold šŸ”„ See itā€™s always and always about the writing. If the writing is great then almost anything will be accepted by the audience. Audience accepted a villainous character like RK as a hero and made that dark romantic sage a number trp 1 show which wasnā€™t easy at the time where top trps family shows like Diya aur Baati hum, Ek Hazaro Me Meri Behna and TMKOC were competing directly with it. Same here. RS completely changed the face of the show from making Risha1 which was a family and conservative type of show to Risha2 being all about hot romance and making it youth oriented show while still maintaining top trp slot.

Also we shouldnā€™t forget it was possible because RS had a point to prove as he kicked out Hina and many told him he was making a big mistake as it was first time in itv to do that since before that shows would bring gen leaps while still retaining the first leads like in Kyunki, KZK, Pavitra, etc. So to prove those doubters wrong RS worked hard with the writers to make sure the show remains a huge hit. But now RS donā€™t have such point to prove wrong anymore. Now all cares about is increasing the number of episodes as thatā€™s what he now wants to accomplish. So no wonder the low standard of the show now.

Did he really kick ger out ? I was under impression that she left the show because the show was getting focused on new generation???

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Naay

Did he really kick ger out ? I was under impression that she left the show because the show was getting focused on new generation???

Sorry I shouldā€™ve worded it better, but I am not sure as I have heard both that RS asked her to leave and told her itā€™s her last day. It seems both got into conflict and both wanted to end or Hina wanted to remain the main lead but got insecure and stalled the shooting for which RS got mad. I donā€™t blame Hina for being insecure if the reports are true. No one hired for the lead actress and giving every day of her life for 8 years will like suddenly being sidelined. Even if she and RS had a fight in the end, RS shouldnā€™t have treated her the way he did and not be after her till this day. That alone shows if he couldnā€™t spare her then why will he spare anyone else. He has a huge ego and can do anything including wrongs for his money and position.
Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

omg! Itna kuch hua! Iss baar bhi yeh repeat ho sakta hai or they will show ab running away and leaving separately without Ar getting to know about the kidā€¦ actually I want it to go Pandya store way, where the kid grows with ml and fl stays awayā€¦ just imagine if ruhi takes care of the kid for 5 years.. then the eternal paalnewali and janam dene wali ki bich kitna kalesh hogašŸ¤£.. all those who supported paalnewala last gen will all switch sidesā€¦

lol, I like the paalnewali and janam dene wali angle. I hope the track goes this way šŸ¤žšŸ¼, more than the track forum will be fun šŸ˜€