Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Abhira didn't want child for 2 years

Now she is ready to have risky pregnancy ( I won't blame her as people around her made her feel like that)

Makers got successful in showing how being woman is all about giving birth. This ph got woman empowerment award smiley31

Not just that..

I can bet she will hide the pregnancy news frm her dear family and they will on purpose make her do everything that's forbidden in pregnancy and make her eat forbidden food 🤣

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Hhmm this one was the lousiest sr in yrkkh history . I'd prefer ruro style sr ..where they didn't show anything bas time leap smiley36It would be better than this..

Foreplay aisa ho raha tha jaise ki bas ..

Anyhow I completely agree with you..the premise is not great at all..Arman has been saying sorry n now he said he will repeat this pattern and abhira should forgive him..n immediately baad this piya bawari smiley39

Haan normal couples ka chalta hai aise ..but wasn't this their first time after marriage?🤪 or we are to assume they were doing it while remembering their shrapit shadi ?

i still feel they could have given that fight bit in today's episode and tomorrow manavo with old shawl of mumma and sr. As everything ran in ff it felt like sab ek sath mein. Some don't make up easily like some do immediately. It's not like jhagda done bedding too done. Mind should be ready too to accept immediately. Just because Abheera excused him it's done so her heart is yearning too. That too first time it's shown there was no much jijhak so it's regular for them no doubts. They didn't show before with shraap
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Krinya

Not just that..

I can bet she will hide the pregnancy news frm her dear family and they will on purpose make her do everything that's forbidden in pregnancy and make her eat forbidden food 🤣

I can foresee her being foolish like Akshu so that the inevitable happens…
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I can foresee her being foolish like Akshu so that the inevitable happens…

Akshu had 10% risk wasn't it? Here Abhira's life is at 100% risk.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Akshu had 10% risk wasn't it? Here Abhira's life is at 100% risk.

Her and the child will miraculously still survive though smiley37
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

if ppl want family friendly show then this is the worst show to expect that. Kaira ke romance dekh kar i thought this is suhag rath show.

Ye sab family show main hotha hai kya 😂 ppl should start watching something else agar back hug sr jaisa show chahiye smiley36

https://youtu.be/nafpdazt2sE?si=EpuhfXWhcXQde3Wy

https://youtu.be/sSy8iYnCDw4?si=lC2rnD5rkWSEBwaO

Comparison bhi kiya toh kahan..

In ekta shows and others , there were quite a few bold scenes , It's not abt the hotness factor..

Firstly mohsin & shivangi were young and willing to do these scenes ..their chemistry was great and they exploited it fully for 3-4 yrs ..

Secondly they had a love story which went on for year and a half so obviously fans would wait for their consummation as the next logical step of their relationship and also feel exited about it ..

yahan kya tha ? Shrapit shadi ? Everyday kalesh & armans dear family blaming abhira , giving shraps to her but arman still says I can't listen anything against my family ..and then he says sorry and consummate 🤣 is this a carnal desire or bas kaam khatam kiya aur aage badhe?

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Her and the child will miraculously still survive though smiley37

yes and her second child..the daughter will be conceived and born with no hassles at all…then high risk would have disappeared 😂
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

keesh were pregnant first next kaira joined in risky pregnancy. Doctor told to abort kartik didn't tell naira made her sign paper. Next day she went got shocked. Kartik got buddi ran to hospital but naira took risk of baby. Kartik told I love maa more and got excused. Both godhbharai at a time and went for banymoon together. On the way aditya kirtis ex hubby made an accident and all were in hospital except kartik in hosh. Kirti in coma after delivered son , naira in premature dly lost kid, so to keep bacha safe kartik put keesh son in naira bed .naksh got up after that. They r told baby gone and kirti in coma at home only. Whenever the baby cries kirti moves. 😉namkaram too done as krish by kartik kirti naksh ka beta. Finally kirti gets up truth is out Manish slaps kartik and naira had ml 🤣🤣

omg! Itna kuch hua! Iss baar bhi yeh repeat ho sakta hai or they will show ab running away and leaving separately without Ar getting to know about the kid… actually I want it to go Pandya store way, where the kid grows with ml and fl stays away… just imagine if ruhi takes care of the kid for 5 years.. then the eternal paalnewali and janam dene wali ki bich kitna kalesh hoga🤣.. all those who supported paalnewala last gen will all switch sides…

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

omg! Itna kuch hua! Iss baar bhi yeh repeat ho sakta hai or they will show ab running away and leaving separately without Ar getting to know about the kid… actually I want it to go Pandya store way, where the kid grows with ml and fl stays away… just imagine if ruhi takes care of the kid for 5 years.. then the eternal paalnewali and janam dene wali ki bich kitna kalesh hoga🤣.. all those who supported paalnewala last gen will all switch sides…

they can take in any way. We can't guess which route they take as everything is from their own pitara only. Repeat rinse is waste they should take their own way. Abheera running away with risky pregnancy not telling anyone but others thinking she went away in some blames can be possible too. Kid to be with ar means dadi should snatch after delivery
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

I think post leap scenario will be something unique which we cannot think off just like all these shows…