Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Rishta was anything but family friendly during gen 2 smiley37

So many hot scenes still show used to be top 1 trp showsmiley39

audience bhi adjust hogaye the shayad. Even gen 3 had that. I wonder gen 4 ko sanskari bana diya to send off remaining audience smiley36

I am not a fan of romantic shows. But whenever i used to see kaira romance i used to think ye show tv pe kaise dekthe hai 😂

But after gen 3 i realized audience ne adjust karliya tv pe dekhna 😂 baccho ko sula dethe honge before the show 😂

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Precap last scene dekhkar mujhe white day wala Abhimanyu yaad aarahe hain.pata nahi kyu?

I don’t even want to compare that man with Armaan , Armaan can be stupid n rude but was never toxic , he never gaslighted Abhira , but today the way he said family aathi hai tho patha nahi kya ho jatha and I keep making mistakes could be foreshadowing. And achanak pregnancy track bhi leke aa Gaye hai. I don’t think there will be a WD , waise I don’t mind V’s WD by her fav cheater Bahu. But I guess some major twist with or without leap is on the way. I don’t believe chachasa will try to kill Abhira but if that’s true Armaan might not believe Abhira and blame her for accusing his family. To protect her baby she might leave ? Everything seems so messy at this point .
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

if ppl want family friendly show then this is the worst show to expect that. Kaira ke romance dekh kar i thought this is suhag rath show.

Ye sab family show main hotha hai kya 😂 ppl should start watching something else agar back hug sr jaisa show chahiye smiley36

https://youtu.be/nafpdazt2sE?si=EpuhfXWhcXQde3Wy

https://youtu.be/sSy8iYnCDw4?si=lC2rnD5rkWSEBwaO

This is also family friendly Diya smiley2. Criterion to indicate anything that is lusty is the couple who should not be named. smiley42

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

audience bhi adjust hogaye the shayad. Even gen 3 had that. I wonder gen 4 ko sanskari bana diya to send off remaining audience smiley36

I am not a fan of romantic shows. But whenever i used to see kaira romance i used to think ye show tv pe kaise dekthe hai 😂

But after gen 3 i realized audience ne adjust karliya tv pe dekhna 😂 baccho ko sula dethe honge before the show 😂

@bold nah it was nowhere closer to intimacy and passion of Gen 2 couple.

Kaira had 1500+ romantic scenes and almost 50+ intimate scenes that led to passionate piya bawri smiley43smiley36

Edited by ShadowImbue - a day ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

As if Abhira ki bashing nahi hothi , half of the threads are filled with Abhria is bekar FL and anyone who supports her should get their karma. And a spl thread dedicated to Abhira Sharma on weekends. Wishes for Abhira Sharma’s death started when she was a foetus. Let’s see kabh puri hogi.

abhira is the legacy heroine of this show and whether it’s accepted or not..she’s also the most important character..we know rishta has always been like this… every Gen story focuses on the life story of the heroine. Also samriddi is the heroine of this Gen..and she’s doing a good job.so she’s not going to be removed..just like none of the other heroines were removed..naira died because they retained shivangi..she played the doppelgänger..so here..abhira is not going anywhere before the Gen ends....she’ll have her daughter and raise her,.she may even be around in Gen 5 like akshu stayed.. 🤷🏻‍♀️.. anyway I hope abhira and Armaan get to stay together and raise their kids

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Wow, ppl have weird moral standards 😂😂😂

Q- Want to have sex with married n uninterested bil???

A - yes!

V good!!! Such amazing morals!!! Such a sweety!!!

Q- have sex with your partner?? With consent??

A - yes

Hawwww!!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱

Such a crime. Should have gone to jeth n tried to force yourself on him. That's the model code of conduct.

Duh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thats the hawasi code of conduct

Just ask the hawasi queenie, she's a pro at it

kya baat...kya baat....LOL]

4 words or 20 characters.

ShadowImbue thumbnail

Rishta was anything but family friendly during gen 2 smiley37

So many hot scenes still show used to be top 1 trp showsmiley39

@bold that time few people (who supported PLs) were of opinion that Kaira's romance reduced TRP. Had to keep record of the TRP of kaira-oriented/kaira romance oriented episodes being a Kaira fan. smiley36

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

In rishta history, no ml treated fl like crap for months just after promising her he won't make her cry. They are clearly showing hints. If one wants to remain blind then let it be. Regarding SR, I just want to say kaira got boldest romantic scenes of ITV. So won't agree with the point that rishta never show romance more than cheek kiss.

Hhmm this one was the lousiest sr in yrkkh history . I'd prefer ruro style sr ..where they didn't show anything bas time leap smiley36It would be better than this..

Foreplay aisa ho raha tha jaise ki bas ..

Anyhow I completely agree with you..the premise is not great at all..Arman has been saying sorry n now he said he will repeat this pattern and abhira should forgive him..n immediately baad this piya bawari smiley39

Haan normal couples ka chalta hai aise ..but wasn't this their first time after marriage?🤪 or we are to assume they were doing it while remembering their shrapit shadi ?

ShadowImbue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Hhmm this one was the lousiest sr in yrkkh history . I'd prefer ruro style sr ..where they didn't show anything bas time leap smiley36It would be better than this..

Foreplay aisa ho raha tha jaise ki bas ..

Anyhow I completely agree with you..the premise is not great at all..Arman has been saying sorry n now he said he will repeat this pattern and abhira should forgive him..n immediately baad this piya bawari smiley39

Haan normal couples ka chalta hai aise ..but wasn't this their first time after marriage?🤪 or we are to assume they were doing it while remembering their shrapit shadi ?

@bold No. it wasn't their first time. smiley36 Armaan's dialogue "pichle kuch maheenon main jab bhi hum close aye hain" also hinted towards it. Their expressions & body language didn't suggest it was their first time.

@red they had a switch off and switch on to remember shraap as per convenience. smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: maahi11

I don’t want separation that’s it, gen 1 couple had fights but not separation

exactly…separations destroys the jodi completely.. they bring in third angles and it’s horrible.. so everyone should stop,asking for abhimaan separation..because it will be more horrible than anything we’re seeing now ☹️