Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Kya lagta hai kab aayega separation? Diwali ke time Diwala?

Most likely Diwali dhamaka .. Rohit will be killed randomly and Abhira will be thrown out of the family

ItvDrama thumbnail

@Pinecone

For me, the issue wasn’t just that he initiated physical intimacy without addressing the root cause, it’s what he said before that; his exact words were “when it comes to family, I don’t know what’s wrong or right. You know how protective I’m when it comes to my family.” Why does he even feel he needs to protect his family from Abhira, isn’t she part of that family too. Another dialogue that didn’t bode well is his unrealistic expectations from her. He said he might keep making mistakes and when Abhira asked him to promise not to make mistakes, his reply was I’m not statue of perfection, I will convince you every time i mess up. Yet the very next minute he called her perfectionist in this relationship, which meant she is not going to be given the same liberty to make mistakes ever, which is a very bad sign. Why not give the same liberty to your partner when you are totally aware that you are wrong and would keep repeating yourself.

Honestly they ruined Armaan for me when they showed him being angry with her for no fault of hers after marriage, which he recently clarified that he was in fact angry with her, but why? For a man who is so well versed in reading his family’s emotions without them uttering a word, the fact that he is unable to see her fears and expectations from him even when she verbalizes them doesn’t sit well.

Edited by ItvDrama - 2 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Armaan used abhira? Bhai kya chal raha hai. It was a sweet SR.

Use ki baatein bhi ho rahi hai??smiley3smiley3

Did Abhira use Armaan in the Gazeebo blue color saree scene??

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Use ki baatein bhi ho rahi hai??smiley3smiley3

Did Abhira use Armaan in the Gazeebo blue color saree scene??

Since Arman is merely a sperm donor, I feel Abhira used him than vice versa.

Arman ka role khatm ab. He will turn nasty and become another Abhimanyu.

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

But it ultimately ended with Khori dying while delivering her son and the leap was taken. How will they manage it here?? Again a doppelganger track after Sirat???

Just a wild theory that may or may not be true.

Abhira might die during childbirth and this time there might not be a doppelganger but achi aurat (a different person). She will be a mother to their child and help Armaan come out of his grief after Abhira's death. Otherwise there was no need to rush 4-5 tracks & forcefully add in pregnancy tracks before the year ends.

Edited addition to the theory

Afterwards they will get to know Abhira was alive all along.

Edited because DKP ki creativity sey dar lagta hai. smiley37

Edited by ShadowImbue - a day ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Precap last scene dekhkar mujhe white day wala Abhimanyu yaad aarahe hain.pata nahi kyu?

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Since Arman is merely , I feel Abhira used him than vice versa.

Arman ka role khatm ab. He will turn nasty and become another Abhimanyu.

Yeah... maybe dono ka kaam over hai as the Gen 5 lead is on the way. If Armaan is that then Abhira is merely a baby making machine for next Gen ....woh toh hogya.

We can watch the same story with new characters and new leads in a month.

Armaan bhi udhar rota rahega, Abhira bhi idhar roti rahegi and will call her Ruru Didi phir dono ka the end.

Edited by Sera-high123 - a day ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Just a wild theory that may or may not be true.

Abhira might die during childbirth and this time there might not be a doppelganger but achi aurat (a completely different person/actress). She will be a mother to their child and help Armaan come out of his grief after Abhira's death. Otherwise there was no need to rush 4-5 tracks & forcefully add in pregnancy tracks before the year ends.

Aaj tumhari khair nhi Legachyyyy queen ka hi pata cut kar diya tumne.smiley37smiley37

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Aaj tumhari khair nhi Legachyyyy queen ka hi pata cut kar diya tumne.smiley37smiley37

I honestly wanted a break from the monotony of this thread so bring it on. smiley15 Kalesh chahiye smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

I honestly wanted a break from the monotony of this thread so bring it on. smiley15 Kalesh chahiye smiley37

Hahaha........I am toh always prepared for the worst in ITV. I mean Abhira got pregnant in a week. MG is 15O years old Mai uss show se sanity ki kya hi umeed rakhun.smiley37smiley37