Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Abhira didn't want child for 2 years

Now she is ready to have risky pregnancy ( I won't blame her as people around her made her feel like that)

Makers got successful in showing how being woman is all about giving birth. This ph got woman empowerment award smiley31

seriously the award should be taken back

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Now Sweta you know that along with back hug Abhimaan SR is mature, haaaawt and family friendly cuz shirt was not half open and whatnot. This also means Abhimaan's lala la la scene during puja day was also totally family friendly. 🥺

bina shirt uthare kuch hota kya 😛 sab akhon mein hi bas jo acha lage usko hi acha sochna agar ankhon mein dhool gaya toh bahar phool barsenge fullll . So kharab ankhon ki problem hi bas🤣🤣
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes in the last 3 months…sometimes Armaansas hormones were stronger than his Maa jaap…then piya baawri used to happen.’.😂😂

Pity they never showed angsty wala make out .. those are more intense ….

The shower scene was the perfect base for one .. they could have ended the scene there .. and shown Armaan getting ready in the morning .. .. and Abhira reflecting on bed .. in a pristine night gown .. that you are refusing to share your pain with me ..

Abhira flinching when Rohit gave a peck to Rubi was so random .. Arman has given her more intense kisses before marriage

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Arey separation Toh hoga … there will be a phase like it happened in ghatchora when Khori hid her pregnancy from her husband as it was a risk to her life ..

Abhira just might do the same …. Over here since Armaan knows it’s a risk to her life .. she won’t reveal it at all to him

But it ultimately ended with Khori dying while delivering her son and the leap was taken. How will they manage it here?? Again a doppelganger track after Sirat???
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

a man is laughing while sitting in a chair in front of a wine shelf .

This is most I've seen you fired up. You're showing that Abhira flip power smiley27

Mere andar ki aag jaag gayi Abhira ko rolling over Armaan dekh kar… they are so cute and hot at the same time why can’t we get to see their happiness why is Rishta behaving like Tamil serials nowadays…, only there they don’t show the leads happy at all smiley44

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Awww, back hug nahi mila as expected , piya bhaware ke saath proper not cringe worthy but hot and cute SR mil gayi. Makers how can u break so many hearts by showing SR of the lead couple but not sideys loser coupe RoRu,ek bag hug bhi nahi Mila while we r waiting for angst romance heresmiley19 🔪

RoRu in pain so AA not allowed to romance

Maa in pain AA not allowed to romance

Now chacha,chachi in pain AA not allowed to do SR, how selfish Armaan and Abhira.Duniya mein kahi pe bhi hurricane, storm ,disasters kuch bhi ho u r not permitted to have SR or be happy.

What about I am not saying Abhira ,Armaan was in pain for last 3 months.How good brother like Rohit did the deed with his wife ,when his brother and mother are not in talking terms ?smiley36only it's AA who can't do romance when others are sad?If they can AA also can do anything at anytime

Edited by elizamerin - 2 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Vidya won’t know about pregnancy. I hope she never knows about it and it comes as a shock to her smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

But it ultimately ended with Khori dying while delivering her son and the leap was taken. How will they manage it here?? Again a doppelganger track after Sirat???

I don’t think it will exactly work like that .. Khori was worshipped like a lokkhi bahu of the family .. who will do everything good .. when has Abhira got this status ., she has mostly been kept away and vilified …

And what good her child will do .. it will create another kartik sirat situation..,

Most probably Abhira will hide her pregnancy.. and then situation will turn such that she will be thrown out of the family .. and then leap with kid will happen

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Kya lagta hai kab aayega separation? Diwali ke time Diwala?

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Vidya won’t know about pregnancy. I hope she never knows about it and it comes as a shock to her smiley36

Yeah she’s Budi nazar 🧿 … sauteli sa