Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

what happened in gen 2? Whose kid went to whom?

keesh were pregnant first next kaira joined in risky pregnancy. Doctor told to abort kartik didn't tell naira made her sign paper. Next day she went got shocked. Kartik got buddi ran to hospital but naira took risk of baby. Kartik told I love maa more and got excused. Both godhbharai at a time and went for banymoon together. On the way aditya kirtis ex hubby made an accident and all were in hospital except kartik in hosh. Kirti in coma after delivered son , naira in premature dly lost kid, so to keep bacha safe kartik put keesh son in naira bed .naksh got up after that. They r told baby gone and kirti in coma at home only. Whenever the baby cries kirti moves. šŸ˜‰namkaram too done as krish by kartik kirti naksh ka beta. Finally kirti gets up truth is out Manish slaps kartik and naira had ml šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Edited by Mehersudha - 2 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Kaira SR was hot and memorable. I think they both were in white costumes.

I've seen it but with all the lights and Katik kiss Naira shoulders at the mirror and he slide his hand on her stomach. Yeah it was directed beautifully

Abhimaan Piya Bawri at Janmashtami was way better. Like I said I wish Ab was in her night gown and Ar took of that heavy jacket but about from that rishta don't show anything racy or sexy to me, slow music and some cheek kissing and they fade out

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Nai re.. legacy lead ne shaddi se pehle baccha conceive kiya aisa toh writer kabhi bhi nahi dikhayegi ! Itna modern legacy lead impossible!!

Shayad kal dikha denge 2 month ka leap fir se!

Haldi ke din baccha conceive kar liya legacy lead ne aisa thodi dikhayegi writer !!!

Fir piya bawri dikhane ka kya point!!

tab ki tak puchukoo thi tab kuch hua nahi ab chamatkaar hogaya šŸ¤£ miracle miracle
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

but still if someone calls your mom kaatil, I canā€™t keep calm. This is on makers they seriously needs to understand the gravity of the suitation bas IR done and now no explanation at all?

She will probably get back to it once all these things settle. She literally didn't have time. Ab tak toh pura sach bhi nahi maloom.

But kaveri stabbing and her high risk pregnancy become much more priority than allegations on her dead mom.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ho Gaya sambhog. LLG

jitna wait kiye puski nikla chamm bhoog
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Actually what was the need to show this SR? It felt like zabardasti dikhane ke liye they made up at the last moment.. coz the next day itself accident happens and she gets to know she is pregnant and I guess she will be a month or2 pregnant ā€¦ so they couldā€™ve just kept the Janmashtami thing as SR. We all couldā€™ve unanimously presumed they did it and it was way better shot than whatever they showed todayā€¦ both Ar and ab looked good thenā€¦ mazak banake rakh diya story ka

ruhi ka doctor ghar mein dikhadiye aur koi report or scan kuch nahi šŸ¤£ iska toh poocho math. Dadi ke liye gayi thi apna free mein dikha ke agayi šŸ¤£

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

SR is fine but when will Ab start investigating Aarohi accident truth? Or should we consider this done and dusted?šŸ¤”

I don't know but to tell you the truth I don't even care, IR has been a disaster smiley37

Right I'm interested in who hire that person to hurt Ab and they stab KP

All are suspects, like Manoj smiling with that aaparaadhik smiley36

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Btw cabin ka kya conclude hua ? Sr cabin ke talk ke pehle hua ya baad main. Like manisha and sanjay aise haalath main hai toh ye dono sr kaise kar sakthe hai smiley22 sr pehle hua kya?

cabin mein mahabharat hua. Uske baad abheera boli chachu e aapka hi lelijiye. Chachu bola mujhe bheek nahi chahiye. Uske baad ar usko gadi ke pass gaaliyaan sunaya. Ghar mein jaake sorry bolke pataya ki godh mein bistar mein chali gayi šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ iska koi self respect hi nahi hi šŸ¤“
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Many predicting baby swap and vanvas track. I don't think so.

Because those tracks can be run only for short period. They won't rush everything for short period tracks. They are thinking something bigger smiley37

Hey bhagwaanā€¦humein shakti do šŸ™šŸ¼

I donā€™t know if I can tolerate any more of this šŸ˜‚

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

we have spent joking abt this show for almost 3 years now smiley37 iss show ko seriously loge toh life joke dekhne lagega smiley36 iske aage naagin bhi better lagtha hai smiley36

Seriously Lena chodo..ab to Iā€™m not able to take it as a joke even. Hazam hi nahi ho raha - high level bakwas šŸ˜‚ itā€™s all flying over my head šŸ˜‚