Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 days ago
Actually what was the need to show this SR? It felt like zabardasti dikhane ke liye they made up at the last moment.. coz the next day itself accident happens and she gets to know she is pregnant and I guess she will be a month or2 pregnant … so they could’ve just kept the Janmashtami thing as SR. We all could’ve unanimously presumed they did it and it was way better shot than whatever they showed today… both Ar and ab looked good then… mazak banake rakh diya story ka
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

DKP has found a hit formula in this legacy nonsense as he can just keep killing when the story no longer serves and keep on introducing new leads and story to keep the show running for generations over generations. Who knows by 8th generation the fans will be like eww the old gen stories were so bad. How the fls were such doormats and thankgod this generation came and we actually get to see Netflix type of generation show smiley36smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

exactly my main complaint is clothes. Since they were home and I assume night time. Ar in white or black lose shirt open buttons and Ab in some see thru saree would have been better. Ar jacket with jeans was big no no😆 anyways lets move forward 😬

Armaan za wasn't trying to wait a day or hour longer. They have all the privacy no chorus gang and he's been using the bed just sleeping. Ar knew he F up big and we all know how stubborn Ab can be, there was no way she was forgiving him without nothing.

So Ar didn't play fair he brough out the big guns, Akshara shaawl that Armaan za conveniently remember. You see she didn't take the box until he told what was in it.smiley37smiley37

Look how he got that long awaited night smiley42

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: The_Best

I have a bad feeling this show may keep going on for 8 plus generations because I mean why not when dkp can keep introducing new generations according to what is working on itv at any time of that gen. Who knows generations after there won’t even be such big families and doormat heroines as by that time may be itv will be more acceptable to actual strong Fls 🤔😭smiley36

Ye dkp ki saazish hai to make girls believe marriage is the ultimate destination of girls. Every girl should stop bothering about her career but start learning cooking, silayi,khadayi,bunayi. She should frequently visit doc to know if she is fertile. Kya patha sasural jakar taane mile and complicated pregnancy ho. And no matter how much it's risky baccha dena toh bantha hai. Fl apna jaan de degi lekin apne khoon ko saaf rakhegi.

So ye dekhne ke baad if itv audiencr demand saaf khoon child from bahu then ppl should not call them regressive. As these shows toh chal hi raha hai 😂

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

SR is fine but when will Ab start investigating Aarohi accident truth? Or should we consider this done and dusted?🤔

She was given other distractions - case stuff and then SR, pregnancy.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Do din? If we go by the clothes, it's the freaking next daysmiley37

If they play it like the precap, she literally would be the fastest person to get pregnant in this planetsmiley37

They showed Abhira is pregnant? Really?

Where it showed? Can someone help me find out?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ho Gaya sambhog. LLG

Ab hoga bhayankar prahar..
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Actually what was the need to show this SR? It felt like zabardasti dikhane ke liye they made up at the last moment.. coz the next day itself accident happens and she gets to know she is pregnant and I guess she will be a month or2 pregnant … so they could’ve just kept the Janmashtami thing as SR. We all could’ve unanimously presumed they did it and it was way better shot than whatever they showed today… both Ar and ab looked good then… mazak banake rakh diya story ka

Even i felt it's rushed so seperation on card. Time is ticking is rumours are true 15 days main leap ayega.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Btw cabin ka kya conclude hua ? Sr cabin ke talk ke pehle hua ya baad main. Like manisha and sanjay aise haalath main hai toh ye dono sr kaise kar sakthe hai smiley22 sr pehle hua kya?

Originally posted by: Pinecone

She was given other distractions - case stuff and then SR, pregnancy.

but still if someone calls your mom kaatil, I can’t keep calm. This is on makers they seriously needs to understand the gravity of the suitation bas IR done and now no explanation at all?