Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

So the most important line from Ar where he says ki koi trust kare na kare mujhe yakeen hai ki ma’am kaatil nahi hai something like that got edited😅🤣 or did I miss it🤔… he simply said he will give her her family and their love.. kya matlab samjhu main iska that when white day will be repeated toh Ar sa will himself say kaatil ma ki kaatil beti🤭.. Vidya’s reaction was ott pro max but I dil se want what she said to be true woh bhi jald se jald.. I want Ab to become Ak 2.0 doomsday magnet and run from PH after tapkoying a member (maybe she can go step a further and tapkofy 2-3 members at a time.. in that case, I want Vidya and Madhav to be cliffed… bade bekar log hai)… kitna kalesh milega🤣🤣

Iss dialogue ki yaad aagayi smiley36

https://x.com/Ajab_Pehchan/status/1843834127533126038

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The day abhira will replace "maa" with "armaan ki maasa", I will believe ki usko sadbuddhi mil gayi.

How can she address vidya as "maa" after whatever she told about her mumma 🤦‍♀️

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

It would be good if Kaveri n her husband were shown as saying how indebted they were to Singhania family ..

They run a law firm .. so they obviously need the bigger clients .. she can say the piddar firm owes a lot of it’s success to both mahesgwari n Singhania family Infact daddaji supported her husband to go abroad and finish his studies ..

Naitik helped them start their own law firm .. the reason she gave Goenka family rishta for Rohit was thinking that Ruhi is Naira Singhania’s grand daughter.. but during marriage time she got to know the truth ..

She can tell Abhira I knew naira personally as a teenager but did not know of her life after she got married as I was abroad with my husband..

She tells her I can connect you with your other living family members.. and tells Vidya and Ruhit to stay away along with Sanjay Bansal

But I am more sure Sanjay Bansal is related to that guy who was Keerti’s first husband

This would be an amazing plot🤩. But unfortunately makers only know to rinse and repeat...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Originally posted by: mrigu

That is given. Is show mein koi bhi end tak bura nahi rehta. But atleast show them accountable for what they did. Vidya chillate rahegi koi use kuch nahi bolega. Phir ek din use apni galti ka ehsaas ho jayega woh maafi mangegi and then everyone will be like, aap to hamara bhala hi soch rahi thi aapka irada galat nahi tha. Aap badi hai aapka hak banta hai.

I heard you girl but dkp writers can’t pull ekta style writing. Even with extreme dhoom tanana ekta negative character pay for their deeds…….. dkp writers are useless, every damn revelation is fuski😆
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

https://x.com/copeechamber/status/1843823463133540767

Oh man!! For a senior actor, Shruti is making herself look terrible and her character is so horrible and vile. gosh.

The way she sarcastically and mockingly said yeh kya maaa maaaa laga rakha hai - that sarcasm in the word “maaa” - this character is completely 100% beyond any sort of redemption from here on.

I liked how Armaan said you cannot talk to Abhira like this . Thank god he opens that mouth of his atleast now - and hopefully it’s just the beginning .

Vidya needs a solid telling down and a flat refusal from Abhira to ever call her Maa again. Ideally even Armaan. But I don’t expect either, from Dkp 🙄

Suddenly one day she’ll be like maa ko maaf karde beta.. n they’ll be like yeh kaisi baatein kar rahi ho maa 🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Yet here I’m watching this crapfest- Rohit n samriddhi - all becuz of you two and your goddamn chemistry 😭😭

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Ar should be the last person to promise anyone anything. I literally chuckled when he said that, I was like ab isne bola hai toh pakka ulta hoga… family and their love toh milne se raha… kuch waqt ke liye milega and phir koi kaand hoga.. and Aaj mujhe Ab sach me apni ma ki beti lagi… when Ruhi was accused tab lawyer baby queen wanted her to face the worst consequences but jab baat uski ma ki ho toh woh sabse achi and it’s a galat fehmi… bechara Ar keh raha tha ki use time do calm hone ke liye but she was nahi meri mumma best hai… this is exactly what her mother did when Ruhi’s father died.. making it all about herself…
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

The way leads became ultra mahaan and did not exposed everything done by this characterless Ruhi to family for whatever reason is going to bite back hard. & they themselves would be responsible for it.

Leads forget-forgive everything but when it's fault of leads or they are slightly associated with it, everyone makes a big fuss.

Agar Ruhi ko tab hi expose kar dete to aaj yeh din nahi dekhna padta.

I am irritated with leads as well as their bewakoof core characteristics shown by makers.smiley35

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

So the most important line from Ar where he says ki koi trust kare na kare mujhe yakeen hai ki ma’am kaatil nahi hai something like that got edited😅🤣 or did I miss it🤔… he simply said he will give her her family and their love.. kya matlab samjhu main iska that when white day will be repeated toh Ar sa will himself say kaatil ma ki kaatil beti🤭.. Vidya’s reaction was ott pro max but I dil se want what she said to be true woh bhi jald se jald.. I want Ab to become Ak 2.0 doomsday magnet and run from PH after tapkoying a member (maybe she can go step a further and tapkofy 2-3 members at a time.. in that case, I want Vidya and Madhav to be cliffed… bade bekar log hai)… kitna kalesh milega🤣🤣

ar extra ott dialogue is cut that's not needed without knowing any past. That too ruhi cried on roads once he only saved took her to bench hugged calmed her. So they cut it. His promise is puski till now he can't fulfill anything for abheera. Madhav ka tkt hi hona hi then vidya will be permanently mad. Abheera khaands not yet started so little time hi for their justification of choti si galati ke liye. Trp there means all drama one week each rised and dropped. Today kajal dekho kya boli my hubby always does mistakes but today it's manishji. So he hid truth . Fufa , dadi vidyas words will be folowing too first dadi ka parivaar sath hona as head of family sab ko pakadna, sath rehna, picture abhi hi 🤣 might be yuvi comes back thru fufa amd and tabahi

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Ar should be the last person to promise anyone anything. I literally chuckled when he said that, I was like ab isne bola hai toh pakka ulta hoga… family and their love toh milne se raha… kuch waqt ke liye milega and phir koi kaand hoga.. and Aaj mujhe Ab sach me apni ma ki beti lagi… when Ruhi was accused tab lawyer baby queen wanted her to face the worst consequences but jab baat uski ma ki ho toh woh sabse achi and it’s a galat fehmi… bechara Ar keh raha tha ki use time do calm hone ke liye but she was nahi meri mumma best hai… this is exactly what her mother did when Ruhi’s father died.. making it all about herself…

he may not be the uniting one I felt hd can't do anything. It's through some other only dadi holds all together and might be rohit to ruhi. When others do mistakes it's pointed in mirror when they do it's choti si galati

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Can someone poat that vampire bbhudda's breakdown,please ? I am dying to see him crying for ak in guilt...