Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

i did not realsie ki itna trigger hoga.....ki white red black purple day ki puri wish list taiyaar hogi........but makers bhi na...ek to abhira to uski bitiya bana diya...and then now and then uski pic dikhaate rahte hain....and he was just a cameo..ML and his family bilkul gayab kara diya hai...Not fair na!!😂

Ek hi Birla kafi nahi hain?smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

kya fark padtha hai fl will blame ml saying tumhe baccha nahi chahiye tha post leap. Toh woh rakhne dethe ya na dethe isse koi fark nahi padtha legacy fl ke buraj salook karna hi better hai atleast when she lies in future atleast sach toh lage uske lies.

iss baar ulta honedo bacha baap ke paas aur maa kisi ke bed roll mein 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Ek hi Birla kafi nahi hain?smiley36

meri taraf se use bhi gayab kar do...😂

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I never thought there could be someone worse than Mrs Sharma smiley37

By the way muje laga tha main he Miss Akshara Goenka ko unke singlehood days se dislike karti aa rahi hu, kya aap ko bhi Miss Akshara Goenka days se usko dislike karte the or you started disliking her only after her Mrs Sharma era?!

Apki disliking Akshara character se hai yah Mrs Sharma se hai? Kya aap ki disliking ka abhinav character se koi lena dena hai when it comes to Akshara?!

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

By the way muje laga tha main he Miss Akshara Goenka ko unke singlehood days se dislike karti aa rahi hu, kya aap ko bhi Miss Akshara Goenka days se usko dislike karte the or you started disliking her only after her Mrs Sharma era?!

Apki disliking Akshara character se hai yah Mrs Sharma se hai? Kya aap ki disliking ka abhinav character se koi lena dena hai when it comes to Akshara?!

I started disliking her after Mrs Sharma. I liked Akshara Goenka due to how cute and bubbly she was. I felt very bad seeing her getting neglected by Goenka’s and blamed by Arohi. Her Aaru jaap was the only thing I hated about her.

Mrs Sharma on the other hand was a very obnoxious character. Did paternity fraud and kept a child away from it’s real father. Made her child live in poverty despite how rich she was. Was awful to a regretful Abhimanyu and his family.

I don’t really dislike Abhinav as much. He was stuck in this mess thanks to Akshara. Akshara is the one who depended on his support, made him the father of her child, stayed with him rather than going to her home, lived like a wife to him for 5 years.

The she deprived Roohi of a mother and left rather than parenting her, never bothered to inform her daughter about her family members, married her off to her student and then died leaving her in a huge mess.

I only sympathise with this character due to Pranali otherwise she was most definitely a flawed character.

I started disliking her after Mrs Sharma. I liked Akshara Goenka due to how cute and bubbly she was. I felt very bad seeing her getting neglected by Goenka’s and blamed by Arohi. Her Aaru jaap was the only thing I hated about her.

Mrs Sharma on the other hand was a very obnoxious character. Did paternity fraud and kept a child away from it’s real father. Made her child live in poverty despite how rich she was. Was awful to a regretful Abhimanyu and his family.

I don’t really dislike Abhinav as much. He was stuck in this mess thanks to Akshara. Akshara is the one who depended on his support, made him the father of her child, stayed with him rather than going to her home, lived like a wife to him for 5 years.

The she deprived Roohi of a mother and left rather than parenting her, never bothered to inform her daughter about her family members, married her off to her student and then died leaving her in a huge mess.

I only sympathise with this character due to Pranali otherwise she was most definitely a flawed character.

Glad to know that aap Akshara as a person jaisi thi uski wajah se usko dislike karte ho. Mera bhi same hai, woh jaisi as a person thi uske liye I strongly dislike her.
Abhinav ya koi duja-tija ka humari disliking se koi lena dena nahi hai.
Mostly usko gaaliya bhi woh jaisi thi, usne jaise karma kiye the uski wajah se padti hai. 21st century mai dusra byah rachane ki himmat kaise ki types shallow scene nahi hai smiley36
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I never thought there could be someone worse than Mrs Sharma smiley37

mujhe pehle lagta tha kya bakwas aurat hai fir pata chala woh toh Bichari indecisiveness ke wajah se pees gayi.

Jabse mujhe pata chala ki bichari ke characterisation ke saath jo game hua hai, tabse no more disgust. Infact Pranali bhi irritated hogi bichari smiley36

Ditto Purvi maatasmiley36 Purvi bhi shayad thodi si better thi smiley36

Tum ne muje apne PR forum days yaad dila diye smiley36

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Ditto Purvi maatasmiley36 Purvi bhi shayad thodi si better thi smiley36

Tum ne muje apne PR forum days yaad dila diye smiley36

Haan, Akshara is exactly same smiley36

Sacrifice ke naam pe dusro ko barbaad.

I generally always fall for green flag and goody goody characters in most shows (& I used to love Onir) but could never connect to that poorvi because her goodness felt fake. Ovi> purvi)

Originally posted by: viji2111

I feel bad for Abhira. In the process of proving her mother innocent who didn't commit any crime she will prove her mother to be the biggest liar jisne Goenkas to chodo apni beti se bhi jhooth bolne mein koi kami nahi chodi.

@blue it's not keeping in dark or jhooth bolna rather not disclosing the past life events. she just preferred to give a normal life to Abhira.

Why disclosing disturbing facts to a child who had no involvement in those events. She couldn't have happy life if she had past baggage.