Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

https://youtu.be/jEJI6Nf1aWU?si=MoC6_-fI606inHZR

Ye mere pappa hai, ye meri mumma hai aur yaha pe rona araha hai smiley36

bar bar bolna padega na kyunki they stolen the previous Fandom ship name and gave it to her.
Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dora-cakes

https://x.com/si82549/status/1843833654105292808

What an Overacting both useless pati patni did

Vidya is behaving like Arohi was her mother n Abhira killed her smiley29

i don't want to think whe n she got to know about the husband's adultery what was her reaction
Abhiabhi1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ar flipped today saying maa aap Abheera se aise baat nahi kar sakte 😀😀

for me the main villain is Arman, he only lead everybody to assume he is theirs, he made dadisa think Tat he is faithful obedient grand son, to vidya a great son, to ruhi great lover and to abeera great husband... but he failed in all this.. henis another male akshara

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Aap bilkul sahi thi. This writer truly hates Birla’s. No wonder nobody remembered poor Abhir jo ek Birla tha. Not even Roohi or Manish smiley28

Haha yesss yeh toh already pata he tha , they got killed poor abhir because he is BIRLA, they turned ruhi like this because she is BIRLA.

New writer hates BIRLA which was product of old writer’s mind, BIRLA hatred season 3 ko le duba tha and uska wohi same BIRLA hatred season 4 ko bhi trp vise dubaye ja raha hai.

Itni BIRLA hatred ke sath season 4 ko introduce karne se acha tha ki ek lauti birla jo zinda hai usko bhi uski Matashree ke sath uda dete so no BIRLA in season 4.

Ruhi BIRLA ka substitute kairav muskan ki beti ko bana dete after all kairav is also og legacy and muskan has bhaiji connection. Ruhi BIRLA ka jo role hai woh kairav muskan ki beti ko de dete and isse kairav-muskan ka track bhi ON rehta.

Lekin writer ne apni BIRLA hate ke chalte kairav muskan ka track close kar diya and ruhi BIRLA ko season 4 mai laye just to continue their hatred on BIRLA.

Anyway they are quite vella log so unke paas time he time hai to continue their BIRLA hatred.

Glad to see BIRLA hatred na season 3 ko bacha paya tha and na ab season 4 ko bacha payega seeing TRP smiley36

It is never about Naira vs sirat legacy, it is only and only about writer’s hatred for BIRLA. I am enjoying this birla hatred kyunki decoded this thought process during previous season only smiley36

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Now toh I feel like Pratiksha honmukhe was better actress than this vidya actress seriously!!!

Kya poor actress laye hai vidya character ke liye!!!

Kaha Lata Sabharwal, Sonali verma, Parul Chauhan, Ami trivedi jaisi fantastic actresses thi saas/mother ke role mai and kaha yeh vidya actress! Season low budget hai samaj aata hai but casting toh better kar sakte the for vidya role!

True The actress is very bad They should have seen if she is suitable for OTT melodramatic scenes before coz Vidya as ML's step mother is definitely an important character since start

@Bold Yeah n Pratiksha was a Newbie while this actress has so many years of experience

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

i don't want to think whe n she got to know about the husband's adultery what was her reaction

Thankfully it's in the past I don't think anyone could tolerate her cringe acting for those important scenes

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

As per whatever mentioned about the the past,

Madhav got married to Shivani but then Kaveri broke their rishta and got her son married to V.

In all this mess S gave birth to Ar but died soon. So Ar don't know even face of his mother.

After marriage as a norm Rohit too happened.

When Ar arrived in ph for first time he was 5-6 years old.

Though actual cheating was not there but imotional one was there. And M could never love V and V became more and more petty hence became salty.

It was never straight up adultery.

But V's frustration about past made her like that.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 6 days ago

Why didn't vidya mummy fight like this with her nalla husband madhav ji during shivani time ? Kaveri dadisa would have kicked her out then and there..

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Why didn't vidya mummy fight like this with her nalla husband madhav ji during shivani time ? Kaveri dadisa would have kicked her out then and there..

kaveri might have barked on her threw her away saying merri beti hi peth mein bacha hi 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Krinya

Actress ki acting 🤮🤮🤮 My god!
Itna low budget season hai kya jo iss actress ko liya!!!