Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Managed2Escape

lol πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Mehersudha ji, dil le lo app πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

I love reading your post πŸ₯°

mujhe e Vidya aur madhav pics screen shot lete time se maja shuroo 🀣🀣 both are namune πŸ€“
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

She is heartbroken so she collected her parents photos and went to God to show those photos one by one.

Something about this making me laugh. Poor actorssmiley39

https://youtu.be/jEJI6Nf1aWU?si=MoC6_-fI606inHZR

Ye mere pappa hai, ye meri mumma hai aur yaha pe rona araha hai smiley36

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://x.com/si82549/status/1843833654105292808

What an Overacting both useless pati patni did

Vidya is behaving like Arohi was her mother n Abhira killed her smiley29

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Edited by Mehersudha - 7 days ago

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I agree this tamasha should have happened in Goenka house .. Kaveri Poddar should have said .. you both are bahus of this house .

If you have just found out your mayka wala relationship.. congratulations.. learn to adjust with it .

Over here you are jethani and devrani

I am glad she shut vidya up .. saying this is my house .. you have no say to who is going to live here and who will not . Even Rohit , Madhav and Ruhi cannot throw tantrums.,

I am waiting for Kaveri to shut Vidya up once and for all .. yes you have said it enough that you are Armaan’s sauteli Ma and you only have one son Rohit . But Armaan is my eldest grandson you have no right to dictate who will live here and who will not considering your husband does not earn enough to finance this life..

I hope she shuts Vidya up once and for all .. and puts Manisha in charge of house activity

sab ego ka khel hai....ek baar vidya kaveri ki ego ko pankha karne lagegi...to kaveri bhi vidya ke naam ka pani sir ke upar nahi chadhne degi.....

manisha is not chaploos..use nahi milne wali ghar ki bagdor...πŸ˜‚

abhira is capable...even with so much resistence...and rukwat....she did not let khed happen because of the rukawat...πŸ˜‚ and dadi acknowledged that....abhira ki kabiliyat is what dadi is awed with.....and ab to usme ruhi se kam kuch hai hi nahi...khoon khaandaan...sab hai....parvarish and kabiliyat ruhi se kahin zyada...

mujhe bas thoda real wala drama chahiye...with goenkas in the katghara...πŸ˜‚ woh kyun miss kara rahe hain makers..ruhi and abira sab question kare manish se...y did manish run away to question bhagwanji...he knows he is wrong...to ab kya question karna??πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Dora-cakes

https://x.com/si82549/status/1843833654105292808

What an Overacting both useless pati patni did

Vidya is behaving like Arohi was her mother n Abhira killed her smiley29

Now toh I feel like Pratiksha honmukhe was better actress than this vidya actress seriously!!!

Kya poor actress laye hai vidya character ke liye!!!

Kaha Lata Sabharwal, Sonali verma, Parul Chauhan, Ami trivedi jaisi fantastic actresses thi saas/mother ke role mai and kaha yeh vidya actress! Season low budget hai samaj aata hai but casting toh better kar sakte the for vidya role!

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

No it will be proved .. Ruhi is a big time fraud .. she merrily killed her mom.. and cried victim .. and due to her uncle and cousin brother also got killed

that’s why her fathers family cut contact with this scum bag
Vidya ko Mubarak ho aisi scum bag as bahu

so u want ruhi to be punished but whatever u r manifesting they r giving all to abeera ..
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aap bilkul sahi thi. This writer truly hates Birla’s. No wonder nobody remembered poor Abhir jo ek Birla tha. Not even Roohi or Manish smiley28

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cheap rate pay song Mila hoga what else cheap legacy