Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Why does Pri want to physically harm Virat or is even ok with it?smiley44 what will she benefit if Virat dies or hospitalized for severe injury or even goes into coma??

Dahi kand on Janmastami event that blast which Pri planned would have been on Virat's face,smiley13 now Navaratri dandiya chandelier fall plotted by Rajeev is going to be targeted on Virat, ofcourse both times Amruta saves Viratsmiley9 that's different matter..

I've been wondering that myself and also BA? Why? Why? Why? Ka sawaal khatam nahin ho raha hai.

Also, that blast was stupid, and execution smiley44no comment because Ammu saving Virat should've been severely injured from it smiley39 Ajeeb ta!

Waise Pri ka maqsad samajh nahin aa raha hai!!! I mean what does she want? Sometimes, it's like she is jealous and wants him back, and other times it's only his wealth (double-crossing and blackmailing BA). Akhir kya chahti hai? What is she concretely doing in the story?

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the updateπŸ™πŸ˜€. I saved coming to see update here after seeing comments on X. @Adiandsid update was objective & detailed as always. Is it ok to say I'm little disappointed? Thought today would be day @Adiandsid has a meltdown😜🀣

Guess if Amu accepts some proposal concern they posting on X. The meltdown may occur. Thoughts @Adiandsid ? Can a man married to 2 women still propose? I maybe testimg your patience... forgive me- no harm intended

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

4th

Babs creates an issue out of the pic - wants the cctv camera be checked. Ammu says she wont leave whoever did it. end of it.

back to room.

Shekhar checking the footage.

VA scene... Ammu upset... precap scene. approach the attacker as if you have lost... (something she will do later?)... leading to eyelock... oh.. they didn't go on with it though.

Things will be fine from tomorrow - probably bodyguards called. Clarifies one more thing 'ex knows she has no place in my life now... that place is taken by someone else.' [Is that supposed to be a compliment? May be Ammu can mention Gautam's (and the other unnamed guy who was to marry her) place is taken by someone else too.... and watch the fun.]

Babs meets ex. The pic was kept by ex... oh... its been 10 days since Virat talked with Babs. Ex talks about the plan... Babs gives her go ahead. [They did talk about some details that I missed.]

Virat-Shekhar talk about the lack of evidence in the footage - not an outsiders job. oh... Virat does talk about Mom... but doesn't suspect she would do it ... Shekhar holds on to his 'teri bhabhi'...

Oh... the devi sthapana is in the hospital smiley37... thats where ex's plan is to happen... waah... Getting hospital involved in a family issue and hospital of course will let go of the matter later on. smiley36

Jayesh Ishika scene - starts with 'Ishubaby'... and giving her a cake. He looks down on Ammu... convinces her that Ammu is doing this just to be in the good books... for property... She's in a dilemma after that - whether to let ex do what she wants or to stop her. May be Jayesh is right about Ammu - after all he knows his daughter better. [They are going bad with Jayesh now... well... he was bad... so going worse.]

Night. Hmm... Virat thinks about what Shekhar said, and she thinks about what Bhavani said (wont let you go there anymore).

Virat talks with Ammu when she is asleep again... this time she is pretending to be asleep. smiley29 [Its not cute anymore... its disturbing.] Good scene nevertheless... but why? And why was she pretending to be asleep?

Happy that she didn't leave after proving her innocence. i and u monologues. pendant changed drawers too. (I think).

Ammu wonders what deal he talked about - (I dont remember what she was referring to, though he did mention about some deal).

Next morning.

Candy complains about Virat. Jahan defending... Candy was the one who had fixed the first wedding of Ammu - the one she walked out of.

Deodorant bts. [Why was this needed? No idea... but deo ka ad achcha tha... Ammu behaved as dumb as the women in deo ad. Probably to show attraction is now going physical for her.]

devi sthapana is in the hospital

But why?? Hospital mein kabse pandal banne laga?? Am I missing something??😳😳

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Think I'm past the meltdown phase with Ammu too. Have given up on that character too. So why am I watching? No idea. It took Sams update for me to notice there was a bit of OG Ammu in yesterdays ep. i didn't even notice it. [Oh.. I dont know about the proposal thing mentioned. At best just skim through the ht sometimes.]

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Think I'm past the meltdown phase with Ammu too. Have given up on that character too. So why am I watching? No idea. It took Sams update for me to notice there was a bit of OG Ammu in yesterdays ep. i didn't even notice it. [Oh.. I dont know about the proposal thing mentioned. At best just skim through the ht sometimes.]

That shows how focus we are with this show smiley37

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

devi sthapana is in the hospital

But why?? Hospital mein kabse pandal banne laga?? Am I missing something??😳😳

Well... In the hospital where Harsh is working (think it is Govt hospital btw), they have some mela during Navratri, where Bhavani is supposed to have a stall (the Rs10 lakh)... So... thats the new 'Rannbhoomi'. Wahan pe kyu? no idea.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Point in bringing up Jayesh wasn't to compare the characters. What Jayesh did with Bhavani and his family was deplorable. What Virat did during the mela eps was deplorable. Can be argued Jayesh never backed out, he doubled down and continues to. Virat did double down too but can be said he learnt / is learning and perhaps correcting. But having the general tone that 'decision sahi tha, tareeka galat' which I feel is the stand they've taken with him ... hmm... doesn't sit well at all with me. [The mess they created with the mela epssmiley29.] Decision bhi galat tha - she had agreed for fake wedding, not a real / forced one.

And if i am wrong they played ram sita music for them like seriously smiley24 smiley22 Badle ki shaadi thi swayamvar mein jeet ke nahin laya thasmiley11 They don't even know which bg music to use smiley29The whole fake shaadi was shown when not needed at all.It never disclosed ammu's name or anything.Kuch bhi tp dikha rahe the smiley18So stupid and lame way to get them married smiley11It makes ammu is never serious abt marriage it some timepass or fun for her.

Ammu should shift her house to "only murder in bldg" wala show since she loves jasoosi the neighbor in that bldg are quite interesting then this.

Riggy thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Well... In the hospital where Harsh is working (think it is Govt hospital btw), they have some mela during Navratri, where Bhavani is supposed to have a stall (the Rs10 lakh)... So... thats the new 'Rannbhoomi'. Wahan pe kyu? no idea.

Govt hospital mein navratri ka mela!😳

Great! What's next?

Cinema hall mein Christmas party? Shopping mall mein iftaar? 😑

Matlab kuch bhi! 😑

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yup Ram-Sita bgm during the grahpravesh. smiley29

[And its only because you are a hater that you dont see the similarity in it.smiley7] smiley36

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

And if i am wrong they played ram sita music for them like seriously smiley24 smiley22 Badle ki shaadi thi swayamvar mein jeet ke nahin laya thasmiley11 They don't even know which bg music to use smiley29The whole fake shaadi was shown when not needed at all.It never disclosed ammu's name or anything.Kuch bhi tp dikha rahe the smiley18So stupid and lame way to get them married smiley11It makes ammu is never serious abt marriage it some timepass or fun for her.

Ammu should shift her house to "only murder in bldg" wala show since she loves jasoosi the neighbor in that bldg are quite interesting then this.

That's an interesting building to live in πŸ˜ƒ

You either die or you spy πŸ˜ƒ