Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

I did see the thumbnail of that iv, but didn't listen. So she does change. Sahi hai. But yeah... like said in a previous post, have heard of women going through some big transformations after they learn they are pregnant. So... not weird.

Temporary positive hongi then they will show miscarriage and maker to go back to negative smiley2

So babz has to get pregnant to change too smiley36 Chalo we will watch Badaai Ho smiley36

Edit:

Since many fans where complaining that ishika doesn't have any reason to hate ammu they will create one smiley24

Edited by Annu. - an hour ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

I see your point now. Thought about it but didn't mention it here as there so much writer screw ups. I think @Adiandsid point is Babita didn't make virat force marry. Yes there was deceit from mother which could be forgiven if he laid case of attempted murder then maybe made Amu life miserable if case couldn't be solid @Adiandsid- Is your point virat behaves like all other villians. Attack innocent family?

Why didn't he hold Amu to account for truck & lift lies of murder Only .. only Amu. Virat had to go after Bhavani who he had good relationship with. Did he prove Bhavani told Amu to attempt murder Babita. NO!!! In these latest episodes it makes it appear falsely that Babita told virat to force marry. I think this is moral deceit of writers trying to confuse us @Adiandsid brings up & is mad about. I agree on this point.

Sorry I missed your point @Adiandsid - I dont deliberately try to cause confusion. My brain works different... IDK maybe its a mental condition

Yup. You did mean it in terms of writers deceiving the audience, and like you mentioned it triggered other thoughts - in this case, morality in what they are showing through the characters.

Good point on Ishika changing. Thats possible too - also the further angle you mentioned in the next post.

On Virat being fine with Amruta's past... hmm... I am not so convinced. But its possible too. Can leave the point there too. In general I dont like the angle in some shows and movies where the ML would've had a past but the FL is generally someone with no past relationships. But yes... if she had more experience in the past, she would've left him long back.

Point in bringing up Jayesh wasn't to compare the characters. What Jayesh did with Bhavani and his family was deplorable. What Virat did during the mela eps was deplorable. Can be argued Jayesh never backed out, he doubled down and continues to. Virat did double down too but can be said he learnt / is learning and perhaps correcting. But having the general tone that 'decision sahi tha, tareeka galat' which I feel is the stand they've taken with him ... hmm... doesn't sit well at all with me. [The mess they created with the mela epssmiley29.] Decision bhi galat tha - she had agreed for fake wedding, not a real / forced one.

Edited by sugz - an hour ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: an hour ago

4th

Babs creates an issue out of the pic - wants the cctv camera be checked. Ammu says she wont leave whoever did it. end of it.

back to room.

Shekhar checking the footage.

VA scene... Ammu upset... precap scene. approach the attacker as if you have lost... (something she will do later?)... leading to eyelock... oh.. they didn't go on with it though.

Things will be fine from tomorrow - probably bodyguards called. Clarifies one more thing 'ex knows she has no place in my life now... that place is taken by someone else.' [Is that supposed to be a compliment? May be Ammu can mention Gautam's (and the other unnamed guy who was to marry her) place is taken by someone else too.... and watch the fun.]

Babs meets ex. The pic was kept by ex... oh... its been 10 days since Virat talked with Babs. Ex talks about the plan... Babs gives her go ahead. [They did talk about some details that I missed.]

Virat-Shekhar talk about the lack of evidence in the footage - not an outsiders job. oh... Virat does talk about Mom... but doesn't suspect she would do it ... Shekhar holds on to his 'teri bhabhi'...

Oh... the devi sthapana is in the hospital smiley37... thats where ex's plan is to happen... waah... Getting hospital involved in a family issue and hospital of course will let go of the matter later on. smiley36

Jayesh Ishika scene - starts with 'Ishubaby'... and giving her a cake. He looks down on Ammu... convinces her that Ammu is doing this just to be in the good books... for property... She's in a dilemma after that - whether to let ex do what she wants or to stop her. May be Jayesh is right about Ammu - after all he knows his daughter better. [They are going bad with Jayesh now... well... he was bad... so going worse.]

Night. Hmm... Virat thinks about what Shekhar said, and she thinks about what Bhavani said (wont let you go there anymore).

Virat talks with Ammu when she is asleep again... this time she is pretending to be asleep. smiley29 [Its not cute anymore... its disturbing.] Good scene nevertheless... but why? And why was she pretending to be asleep?

Happy that she didn't leave after proving her innocence. i and u monologues. pendant changed drawers too. (I think).

Ammu wonders what deal he talked about - (I dont remember what she was referring to, though he did mention about some deal).

Next morning.

Candy complains about Virat. Jahan defending... Candy was the one who had fixed the first wedding of Ammu - the one she walked out of.

Deodorant bts. [Why was this needed? No idea... but deo ka ad achcha tha... Ammu behaved as dumb as the women in deo ad. Probably to show attraction is now going physical for her.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 55 minutes ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 46 minutes ago

Snake. Virat's pic. The message.

Ex thinking she is doing something really big. Buildup to dekho!smiley37

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 42 minutes ago

Where are you??smiley42Come jaldismiley37smiley37smiley37But not before checking your X chidiyasmiley36smiley36And update me about the situation of that place and entertain mesmiley42smiley36 Mujhe sharam aa rhi hai check karne maismiley43

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 40 minutes ago

Ultra enteligenta for a reasonsmiley37smiley37smiley37

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 37 minutes ago

Why does Pri want to physically harm Virat or is even ok with it?smiley44 what will she benefit if Virat dies or hospitalized for severe injury or even goes into coma??

Dahi kand on Janmastami event that blast which Pri planned would have been on Virat's face,smiley13 now Navaratri dandiya chandelier fall plotted by Rajeev is going to be targeted on Virat, ofcourse both times Amruta saves Viratsmiley9 that's different matter..

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 30 minutes ago

4th

Babs creates an issue out of the pic - wants the cctv camera be checked. Ammu says she wont leave whoever did it. end of it.

back to room.

Shekhar checking the footage.

VA scene... Ammu upset... precap scene. approach the attacker as if you have lost... (something she will do later?)... leading to eyelock... oh.. they didn't go on with it though.

Things will be fine from tomorrow - probably bodyguards called. Clarifies one more thing 'ex knows she has no place in my life now... that place is taken by someone else.' [Is that supposed to be a compliment? May be Ammu can mention Gautam's (and the other unnamed guy who was to marry her) place is taken by someone else too.... and watch the fun.]

Babs meets ex. The pic was kept by ex... oh... its been 10 days since Virat talked with Babs. Ex talks about the plan... Babs gives her go ahead. [They did talk about some details that I missed.]

Virat-Shekhar talk about the lack of evidence in the footage - not an outsiders job. oh... Virat does talk about Mom... but doesn't suspect she would do it ... Shekhar holds on to his 'teri bhabhi'...

Oh... the devi sthapana is in the hospital smiley37... thats where ex's plan is to happen... waah... Getting hospital involved in a family issue and hospital of course will let go of the matter later on. smiley36

Jayesh Ishika scene - starts with 'Ishubaby'... and giving her a cake. He looks down on Ammu... convinces her that Ammu is doing this just to be in the good books... for property... She's in a dilemma after that - whether to let ex do what she wants or to stop her. May be Jayesh is right about Ammu - after all he knows his daughter better. [They are going bad with Jayesh now... well... he was bad... so going worse.]

Night. Hmm... Virat thinks about what Shekhar said, and she thinks about what Bhavani said (wont let you go there anymore).

Virat talks with Ammu when she is asleep again... this time she is pretending to be asleep. smiley29 [Its not cute anymore... its disturbing.] Good scene nevertheless... but why? And why was she pretending to be asleep?

Happy that she didn't leave after proving her innocence. i and u monologues. pendant changed drawers too. (I think).

Ammu wonders what deal he talked about - (I dont remember what she was referring to, though he did mention about some deal).

Next morning.

Candy complains about Virat. Jahan defending... Candy was the one who had fixed the first wedding of Ammu - the one she walked out of.

Deodorant bts. [Why was this needed? No idea... but deo ka ad achcha tha... Ammu behaved as dumb as the women in deo ad. Probably to show attraction is now going physical for her.]

Back to my fav phrase, chal kya raha hai show mein?

So many angles to focus on smiley44

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 minutes ago

Next morning.

TQ for update smiley20

Khud ki self important ko rekhte hue asse hi dialogue milenge smiley29

Now his own pic came so full speed mein inquiry were was this V and shekhar when those pic with ammu came smiley18

Deo ad no comments smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 19 minutes ago

Originally posted by: sugz

I see your point now. Thought about it but didn't mention it here as there so much writer screw ups. I think @Adiandsid point is Babita didn't make virat force marry. Yes there was deceit from mother which could be forgiven if he laid case of attempted murder then maybe made Amu life miserable if case couldn't be solid @Adiandsid- Is your point virat behaves like all other villians. Attack innocent family?

Why didn't he hold Amu to account for truck & lift lies of murder Only .. only Amu. Virat had to go after Bhavani who he had good relationship with. Did he prove Bhavani told Amu to attempt murder Babita. NO!!! In these latest episodes it makes it appear falsely that Babita told virat to force marry. I think this is moral deceit of writers trying to confuse us @Adiandsid brings up & is mad about. I agree on this point.

Sorry I missed your point @Adiandsid - I dont deliberately try to cause confusion. My brain works different... IDK maybe its a mental condition

Yup It was his choice to do it, weird as it was. May be people can say he sub-consciously loves her, but I can even claim that sub-consciously he knew that this is the only way he can get married to her. Both these points can be equally debatable / true or false.

And its fine if they got married that way but it could've been presented better. Think it was @nilmi who mentioned about similar forced marriage in another show (ipkknd? i think), and from what I read, it sounded sane / saner than what was done here.

But pretending as if it was not a big thing is what I find worse - even worse from Ammu. presumably his smile is back... so can she leave now... nope... there is a threat... so perhaps after that. Sad that the show I saw before this also took the same angle with the FL... an open ended one where she will come back to her home when everything is fine with her 'Mohanji'... which ultimately meant that she will marry him... and of course there is separation later on too.

Another angle that has been going on in my mind since morning was about 'winners, losers, and at-leasters'. Making the ML a winner is perhaps easy. Writing a good story with ML as the loser is tough. But tougher still is ML as an at leaster. (Say, at least Virat is not as bad as Jayesh / Rajeev). At leasters are generally the side characters, not the protagonists... They haven't been convincing enough with Virat - at least until now, he is an at leaster, the way they've shown him [ Something I've mentioned before as 'not there yet'... and perhaps never will be.]