Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

A parent’s first concern, even if they’ve moved on to the other realm, would be the safety and security of their child …Akshara had money saved for Abhira’s wedding and had made Kipling take an oath of secrecy not to reveal this? Considering Akshara was present at the first wedding, she should have given the investment papers as a gift ..given she was dying, she probably did not think of it ..but Kipling could have given it to Abhira at any point ..she even visited Mussoorie after her wedding ..and she was very much married at that point .. so Kipling was waiting for Abhira to get divorced so he could make sure the money could be put to use at her second wedding ? If we are going to call this as a blessing from the parents, the same souls did not care to bless her when she was on the streets and without food ? What kind of rubbish, contrived writing is this .? Just so the FL can register a pseudo win not on her own strength but because a legacy miraculously surfaces..contrived and shitty writing at its best !

Kipling uncle was misusing the mumma ka magic money 💰 till now 😡,beti ko road pr phoot- phoot ke rote dekhkar, munna ka heart broken and she came in Kipling uncle dream and dhamkofy him, so he got scared and gave money back to the rightful owner😇.

And ye money shadi k liye hi hona h, everyone knows shadi is most important priority, education, accommodation, food, career hota rahega but shadi k time koi issue nhi aane ka 🤗.

Edited by Vanyatanvi - 11 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Kipling uncle was misusing the mumma ka magic money 💰 till now 😡,beti ko road pr phoot- phoot ke rote dekhkar, munna ka heart broken and she came in Kipling uncle dream and dhamkofy him, so he got scared and gave money back to the rightful owner😇.

didn’t Mumma see beti almost getting molested or almost begging for food ? Or can the money be used only for shaadi no matter what ? Kaisi shaadi kaisa rishta smiley11
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

didn’t Mumma see beti almost getting molested or almost begging for food ? Or can the money be used only for shaadi no matter what ? Kaisi shaadi kaisa rishta smiley11

Shadi is one of the most important thing re, she was dying and a criminal murderer stocker was behind her daughter, what she did, marrying her daughter ❤️.

Jitni ladkiya are being harassed should get married asap.😑

Jitni akal usme jinda rhte thi, bhoot banne k baad bhi utni hi hogi🤣

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Still waiting to see her call out kaveri for the contract with facts. Hope cvs won't brush it under carpet as always.

You still think they can't pull off another stunt of contract papers already signed , like they did with divorce papers ? I doubt it..

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

You still think they can't pull off another stunt of contract papers already signed , like they did with divorce papers ? I doubt it..

Contract signed not signed who cares, Kaveri already signified her demands, and expectations from badi bahu.

Isse jyada clear red flags kya hi honge, Abhira is truly blind in her true lobeee, she herself wants to brush this whole comtract kaand so that shadi achche se sampann ho jaaye.

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Lol!!!

They chose jab we met ka song for traditional himachali dance.. 🤣😂🤣

Makers have lost it.. 😂😂

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

achcha yeh bhi hua..the illustrious list of swag se swagat, shikanji and firm ko hilana has yet another addition ? Blessings and participation have to be heartfelt ..what kind of blessing would it be if forced ?

Yeah.. Vidya did the puja and was going to put the nath when Ab said to stop.. Everyone gives surprised look for a second. Then Ab says sasu maa did puja, let dadisa put it on. Kv is shown not happy but forced to do it. When Kv sits, Ab mentions not to bring up the contract again as she did the function on her own. And Kv hurts Ab slightly while putting on the nath with force. My point was why do tashan in what I believe is a traditional ceremony, could have just let Vidya do it and give her blessings.

And worse Ar is shown as completely oblivious of the undercurrents.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Yeah.. Vidya did the puja and was going to put the nath when Ab said to stop.. Everyone gives surprised look for a second. Then Ab says sasu maa did puja, let dadisa put it on. Kv is shown not happy but forced to do it. When Kv sits, Ab mentions not to bring up the contract again as she did the function on her own. And Kv hurts Ab slightly while putting on the nath with force. My point was why do tashan in what I believe is a traditional ceremony, could have just let Vidya do it and give her blessings.

And still abhira doesn't realise kp didn't accept her wholeheartedly. Few episodes back, She was afraid of the outcome if that happened & armaan also understood her worries then. Why makers are contradicting what was shown before??? Was the situation same in all prior generations or is this 4th gen specialty??? smiley39

I understand abhira loves armaan & they already discussed it where she assured she will be always with him when he was worried she might leave him owing to his family's behavior. But she should reveal it to armaan what she went through & they should mutually decide on the next step.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 11 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

so this is my point ..how is Abhira different from Kaveri on this matter if both are shadow dancing ? If Abhira doesn’t want Armaan to fight, as per her own admission, is she going to spend the rest of her life hiding any conflict from him? And how is forcing someone to bless you any good ? Or was it simply a means to provide a facade for subtly warning Kaveri not to bring up the contract ? Where is that open-hearted, honest and guileless girl whom we were first introduced to ? If the Poddars have made her this, then why has she not smartened up on the professional front too rather than deliver sanctimonous lectures on right and wrong ? I am all for being smart and fighting fire with fire but then don’t make her this mahanta ki Murat when it suits you ..and let Abhira please not accuse Armaan of concealing anything from her ..
Edited by sharadrocks - 11 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

edited

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 11 days ago

Word Count: 0